corp. flight attendant

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

needajob in Sacramento, California

23 months ago

Hi fellow indeed followers!
I'm hoping someone would take the time to give me some leads to calif. companies hiring flight attendants in corporate? I have over 15 years of commercial experience. I took a break and now want to get into corp. flying!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SkyyGirl in Illinois

23 months ago

Welcome... I have over 17 years commercical and now do private for the past 5 years... it's very difficult and especially now with the economy... my advise is this... Private/corporate is all about "networking"... Get your FACTS training or Flight Safety training (it's expensive), get your resume, and start pounding the pavement(in person)... you can NOT just mail it in... you have to get your name/face out there and "network"...Do your homework and find out "leads" by going to FBO's and finding out who flies out of there... That is only half the battle... with the economy/fuel prices, most have sold their plane, or have cut back all together... you have veteran "out-of-work" corporate f/a's to compete with... Good Luck!

needajob in Sacramento, California

23 months ago

SkyyGirl in Illinois said: Welcome... I have over 17 years commercical and now do private for the past 5 years... it's very difficult and especially now with the economy... my advise is this... Private/corporate is all about "networking"... Get your FACTS training or Flight Safety training (it's expensive), get your resume, and start pounding the pavement(in person)... you can NOT just mail it in... you have to get your name/face out there and "network"...Do your homework and find out "leads" by going to FBO's and finding out who flies out of there... That is only half the battle... with the economy/fuel prices, most have sold their plane, or have cut back all together... you have veteran "out-of-work" corporate f/a's to compete with... Good Luck!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I will do some homework on FBO'S.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.