emirates airlines

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 87)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

UALSW - LAX in Los Angeles, California

35 months ago

Guys, I went with a friend to an Emirates Interview in May. I'm already a flight attendant and had no desire to get hired on, but Emirates does hire very young. Very few over 35 get in. We befriended this girl who made the cut. Out od approximately 200 applicants. Only 10-15 made it. Out of those, only 7 made it. It's very difficult to get hired on with Emirates. Plus keep in mind, Emirates will only sign you for 2 or 3 years, then your contract is up for renegotiation. Which means, if you invest, say 5-6 years with them, you will be back in the States looking for work. I think I threw away the 2-page information sheet they handed out. I may still have it. I'll look for it if someone is interested.

There's a lot of information on Emirates and foreign carriers in CabinCrew.Com That's where we got a lot of information regarding their interview process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Donny in Cumberland, Jamaica

35 months ago

EWRFA in Newark, New Jersey said: Honestly, do you REALLY think a smart CEO or large foreign airline is going to have that in writing???!!! Do you think they'll also release an official policy on overweight or homely applicants? You've asked this question several times, have gotten the same answer from multiple people, yet don't seem to want to accept it. Not sure how old you are or your other physical attributes, but you should concentrate on US carriers who don't use the same hiring standards.

Also please go back and read what Cabin crew in Dubai, United Arab Emirates said regarding an upper-age limit. That also goes for those who rely on what others say. If you do I'd recommend you read that statement. And not to be rude or anything like that; but for the record, my physical attributes and my age are nobody's business; except those employers who want that information

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

UALSW - LAX in Los Angeles, California

35 months ago

Donny in Kingston, Jamaica said: It's also very competitive to get into Emirates so not everyone will get through on the first try. It's just the way it is and it doesn't matter how old you are

I understand where you're coming from. I've been a flight attendant for a little over 25 years. I've been to Hong Kong, Sydney, Narita, Shanghai, Auckland and trust me when I clear customs and look at the other foreign flight attendants, the standards of Emirates along with Asian Airlines are different from the U.S. They are definitely younger. Some more mature people do make it, but it is rare. I read in CabinCrew.com someone 36 yrs. old made it to be a FA for them, but after 3 years was asked to be a training instructor. I realize this is all here say, but there's some level of fact behind any rumor. Good luck finding that right company for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Alterego88 in Tirana, Albania

28 months ago

Why don't you beetr apply for Etihad Airways. they have their base in Abu Dhabi and is such a serious and fast growing company operating from just 10 years worldwide. Furthermore they are looking now for people who speak arabic?! or even Qatar Airways is hiring arabic speakers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

nikbear in Denver, Colorado

28 months ago

Alterego88 in Tirana, Albania said: Why don't you beetr apply for Etihad Airways. they have their base in Abu Dhabi and is such a serious and fast growing company operating from just 10 years worldwide. Furthermore they are looking now for people who speak arabic?! or even Qatar Airways is hiring arabic speakers

Do you think they would hire a 40 yr old?? I thought there age requirement was 35. I will look into it. Good idea. Thanks!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

28 months ago

for Etihas there is no problem. I can say that they would prefer mature people rather then younger. I ahve an invitation from them to go in an A.D but unfortunately they dont come frequently in Europe so im atending for them to come in a location neaar Albania these months ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Donna 93 in Tarxien, Malta

28 months ago

Can you tell me where i can find an application on line to work with emirates please ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

28 months ago

where do u live?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Donna 93 in Tarxien, Malta

28 months ago

In Malta .. what do you have to do ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Alicia128 in Silver Spring, Maryland

28 months ago

I just submited my application to emirates and am hoping to attend one of their open houses this april, does anyone know what their interview process is like?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

28 months ago

Donna 93 in Tarxien, Malta said: In Malta .. what do you have to do ?

ok. Emirates will have an Open day in Malta, Malta the 11th of May so you can attend it .

ekgrpapplications.emirates.com/careersonlineapps/CC_OPENDAYS/CabinCrewOpenDays.aspx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

28 months ago

Alicia128 in Silver Spring, Maryland said: I just submited my application to emirates and am hoping to attend one of their open houses this april, does anyone know what their interview process is like?

did u made a general application for an assessment day or for an open day in a country?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lbsurf in Garden City, New York

27 months ago

Does Emirates have a max height requirement? because I am tall, 6'4

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

paola in Hollywood, Florida

27 months ago

Does anyone know the questions they'll ask in the interview so I can study. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Sam545 in Ames, Iowa

27 months ago

paola in Hollywood, Florida said: Does anyone know the questions they'll ask in the interview so I can study. Thank you.

Paola, check this website: flightattendantcentral.com/
Read the all posts in this site and buy the book...It covers your questions too!

Dori Skaarer in Harlingen, Texas

26 months ago

Its so sad that some airlines.
Do not. Hire mature. Women. I think we are a good. Investment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Dori Skaarer in Harlingen, Texas

26 months ago

Its so sad that some airlines do not hire mature women, we are a great asset to any airline.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Sarne Star in Johannesburg, South Africa

26 months ago

Hi Guys
I attended an OD then was shortlisted for an AD in Johannesburg, South Africa in March. However I was eliminated after the 1st round of elimination at AD. It was devastating as I had put in a lot of effort, my hair, make-up and outfit was elegantly done. I smiled a lot and mingled with people. Anyways my friend who is currently senior cabin crew at Emirates encouraged me to apply and go through the process as many times as my spirit can endure. My question is do you guys know of people who had to go through the process many times before they got the job? This would be helpful and encouraging for us who are still very much interested and those who are yet to experience the Emirates recruitment process. Also how many times did they go through the process and what did they learn eachh time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

lahire@rediffmail.com in Ahmedabad, India

26 months ago

Iam lokking for job as a flight attaned. My qualification is hotel background. I am 40 plus with no sibllings and all alone. I am looking for inflight job if you can help me out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

lahire@rediffmail.com in Ahmedabad, India

26 months ago

Hello !

I am looking for inflight job in your esteemed orgenisation.

I am 40 Plus age and I am all alone. My job backround is hotel industry wish to work inflight. I am energetic if you can help me out. Highly obliged.

Best wishes

Ms.Heena

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Mabenda0 in Frederick, Maryland

25 months ago

I applied online a month ago and havent heard anything...in regards to a listing for a FA job with united emirates on careerbuilder for vienna VA. They say if three months go by then you shoudl reapply. has anyone been called for an opened house in VA yet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ikatzy Katzy in California

25 months ago

Sarne Star in Johannesburg, South Africa said: Hi Guys
I attended an OD then was shortlisted for an AD in Johannesburg, South Africa in March. However I was eliminated after the 1st round of elimination at AD. It was devastating as I had put in a lot of effort, my hair, make-up and outfit was elegantly done. I smiled a lot and mingled with people. Anyways my friend who is currently senior cabin crew at Emirates encouraged me to apply and go through the process as many times as my spirit can endure. My question is do you guys know of people who had to go through the process many times before they got the job? This would be helpful and encouraging for us who are still very much interested and those who are yet to experience the Emirates recruitment process. Also how many times did they go through the process and what did they learn eachh time.

** there's story of a guy that have had tried 9 times at a diff ODs in diff countries, took him years. He paid for his own airfares n hotel rooms, took time off from work to fly to nearby countries that he could attend, costing him thousand of dollars. One of the recruiter recognized him at their last few ODs. Anyway, finally he got hired!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sarne Star in South Africa

25 months ago

ikatzy Katzy in California said: ** there's story of a guy that have had tried 9 times at a diff ODs in diff countries, took him years. He paid for his own airfares n hotel rooms, took time off from work to fly to nearby countries that he could attend, costing him thousand of dollars. One of the recruiter recognized him at their last few ODs. Anyway, finally he got hired!

Wow such perseverance! Thanks for sharing that story. I hope I won't have to apply that many times but it's somewhat cheers you on knowing that there are people who had to try that many times and yet I was saddened by the one time.

craig85006 in Phoenix, Arizona

23 months ago

Do you know whether or not he waited the 6 months each time before reapplying??

craig85006 in Tempe, Arizona

23 months ago

It's best to attend the open houses as listed on www.flightattendantcareer.com and on the Emirates Airlines website. There are open houses coming up in August and September!

August 10th, 2013 Washington, DC Marriott Tysons Corner 8028 Leesburg Pike, Vienna VA, 22182, Washington DC
August 16th, 2013 Chicago, IL Renaissance Chicago Downtown West Wacker Drive Chicago, Illinois 60601
September 28th, 2013 Dallas, TX Location to be announced
September 28th, 2013 Boston, MA Location to be announced
September 28th, 2013 Los Angeles, CA Location to be announced

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Senka in Salt Lake City, Utah

22 months ago

craig85006 in Tempe, Arizona said: It's best to attend the open houses as listed on www.flightattendantcareer.com and on the Emirates Airlines website. There are open houses coming up in August and September!

August 10th, 2013 Washington, DC Marriott Tysons Corner 8028 Leesburg Pike, Vienna VA, 22182, Washington DC
August 16th, 2013 Chicago, IL Renaissance Chicago Downtown West Wacker Drive Chicago, Illinois 60601
September 28th, 2013 Dallas, TX Location to be announced
September 28th, 2013 Boston, MA Location to be announced
September 28th, 2013 Los Angeles, CA Location to be announced

I applied online a couple weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet. Can I still attend an OH?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

Angela in Manly, Australia said: Good Afternoon everyone
I've got a question to those who work as flight attendant in emirates. Everyone says that the age has to be 21+ but I'm wondering if it's possible to get a job being 19 years old? Thanks for in advance

NO, you must be 21 years of age because you'll be serving alcohol. That was expressed when I attended the recruitment day here in Phoenix on July 27th.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

Senka in Salt Lake City, Utah said: I applied online a couple weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet. Can I still attend an OH?

Yes, just register on-line at the Emirates website or thru flightattendantcareer.com beforehand.

22 months ago

Senka in Salt Lake City, Utah said: I applied online a couple weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet. Can I still attend an OH?

I never heard anything either before attending the OH on July 27th. The number of attendees was just about 30. Only 11 mad it thru to the final interview process. I don't know how many of the 11 are actually going to be hired. I know at least two will be because the recruiter called a few days after the final interviews to ask for more pictures.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

craig85006 in Phoenix, Arizona said: Yes, just register on-line at the Emirates website or thru flightattendantcareer.com beforehand.

Great! Thanks so much! I'll be in LA on the 28th of September :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

Sarne Star in South Africa said: Wow such perseverance! Thanks for sharing that story. I hope I won't have to apply that many times but it's somewhat cheers you on knowing that there are people who had to try that many times and yet I was saddened by the one time.

Do you now how old he was? I am worried about the age limit rumor. I am 42 and want to fly for Emirates Airlines something fierce!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

craig85006 in Phoenix, Arizona said: I never heard anything either before attending the OH on July 27th. The number of attendees was just about 30. Only 11 mad it thru to the final interview process. I don't know how many of the 11 are actually going to be hired. I know at least two will be because the recruiter called a few days after the final interviews to ask for more pictures.

Thank you! How was the OH? Did you get it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mkasm83 in Clifton, New Jersey

22 months ago

What is the application process? Where can you find available positions? I've searched the website itself and CabinCrew.com. Are their others?

UALSW - LAX in Los Angeles, California said: Guys, I went with a friend to an Emirates Interview in May. I'm already a flight attendant and had no desire to get hired on, but Emirates does hire very young. Very few over 35 get in. We befriended this girl who made the cut. Out od approximately 200 applicants. Only 10-15 made it. Out of those, only 7 made it. It's very difficult to get hired on with Emirates. Plus keep in mind, Emirates will only sign you for 2 or 3 years, then your contract is up for renegotiation. Which means, if you invest, say 5-6 years with them, you will be back in the States looking for work. I think I threw away the 2-page information sheet they handed out. I may still have it. I'll look for it if someone is interested.

There's a lot of information on Emirates and foreign carriers in CabinCrew.Com That's where we got a lot of information regarding their interview process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Leslielove in Camarillo, California

22 months ago

Od-Open Day.Anyone can attend. Videos, question asking,cv(resume) drop off, & literally from what I hear about a 30 second interview.If chosen you will receive a phone call sometime before the end of the day letting you know if you were successful.
AD-Assessment day, invite only. The part where recruiters actually get to know you a little and see how you interact with other candidates.

It is supposed to be a 3 day interview. Day 1-Open Day, Day 2-Assessment Day, Day 3-Final Interview. But if it has a small amount of applicants then the Open day will also become the assessment day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

FlyPrayLove in Los Angeles, California

22 months ago

Hey, all, I just posted in the other Emirates thread and found this one, so I'll post here as well... thanks for all your input here!

Leslielove or anybody, don't you have to at least be registered to attend the Open House? Can you really just show up? I'm having difficulty with my online application, which is needed to get registered on their website. I also don't know how to answer the question of "have you interviewed w/Emirates before"? Now, I attended an Open Day years ago, but did not actually move onto the interviews. Do I put yes or no? : /

I also can't remove "Spanish" from my language list, as I am not fluent. I believe it's in there because it used to be that they wanted to know what other languages you had some knowledge in, and maybe could've mentioned your proficiency, but now it only says "fluent". I can't erase it. I also can't update my photos for some reason. Anyone else have these problems?

And what's the real scoop on what they're looking for in image? I know we're not protected by American anti-discrimination laws, so maybe I should ask this up front. I am not skinny. I've done some modeling in the past, but for sizes 10, 12, and 14. I make being this size look great, but if the pictures of their flight attendants are indicative of who they'll only hire, they all look very slim to me, and I am not that slim. Any thoughts, realistically?

niandra in London, United Kingdom

21 months ago

FlyPrayLove in Los Angeles, California said: Hey, all, I just posted in the sr Emirates thread and found this one, so I'll post here as well... thanks for all your input here!

Leslielove or anybody, don't you have to at least be registered to attend the Open House? Can you really just show up? I'm having difficulty with my online application, which is needed to get registered on their website. I also don't know how to answer the question of "have you interviewed w/Emirates before"? Now, I attended an Open Day years ago, but did not actually move onto the interviews. Do I put yes or no? : /

I also can't remove "Spanish" from my language list, as I am not fluent. I believe it's in there because it used to be that they wanted to know what other languages you had some knowledge in, and maybe could've mentioned your proficiency, but now it only says "fluent". I can't erase it. I also can't update my photos for some reason. Anyone else have these problems?

And what's the real scoop on what they're looking for in image? I know we're not protected by American anti-discrimination laws, so maybe I should ask this up front. I am not skinny. I've done some modeling in the past, but for sizes 10, 12, and 14. I make being this size look great, but if the pictures of their flight attendants are indicative of who they'll only hire, they all look very slim to me, and I am not that slim. Any thoughts, realistically?

You don't have to register at all for the Open Day just show up with your CV and a smiley passport size photo and dress up as you should for a job interview! Don't worry about your online application 'cos they will give you a form to fill out and ask about the languages you are fluent in. There is also a question if you ever attended an open day. Just say yes if you have and state the date
About the size, my friend who works for them is size 14 but she's quite tall as well. Hope that helps! Good luck!

VeniceFly in Los Angeles, California

18 months ago

Does anyone know where their bases are in the US?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

travel addict in Arvada, Colorado

18 months ago

It is not against the law to discriminate age, height, or weight in any country but the USA. Please remember that other countries do not have to follow USA rules. I interviewed with Emirates in 2005. I was 33 years old at the time. I met all requirements of weight and height plus speak arabic and can say thank you in 32 different languages. Even though age restriction is never brought up, I was asked how I felt about going to a position such as marketing once i reached 35. This could have changed since 2005. Even though I am older and was not hired, I understand why they want young and fresh. Not keeping them for years to retirement makes sense cause you keep a better attitude. If you look at a United FA who has been flying the line for 30 years, they are not exactly the nicest people on the planet. Ive spent alot of time in the middle east. I understand the culture quite well. They have a great business model that USA airlines could learn from. But if you really want to fly and age is a concern, most american airlines will hire pretty much anyone. You have to be presistant and sometimes apply more than once. Many USA airlines are hiring.

18 months ago

travel addict in Arvada, Colorado said: It is not against the law to discriminate age, height, or weight in any country but the USA. Please remember that other countries do not have to follow USA rules. I interviewed with Emirates in 2005. I was 33 years old at the time. I met all requirements of weight and height plus speak arabic and can say thank you in 32 different languages. Even though age restriction is never brought up, I was asked how I felt about going to a position such as marketing once i reached 35. This could have changed since 2005. Even though I am older and was not hired, I understand why they want young and fresh. Not keeping them for years to retirement makes sense cause you keep a better attitude. If you look at a United FA who has been flying the line for 30 years, they are not exactly the nicest people on the planet. Ive spent alot of time in the middle east. I understand the culture quite well. They have a great business model that USA airlines could learn from. But if you really want to fly and age is a concern, most american airlines will hire pretty much anyone. You have to be presistant and sometimes apply more than once. Many USA airlines are hiring.

I can understand the height and weight restrictions because of the job requirements .. narrow jump seats and being able to reach the overhead bins. However, discriminating against someone for age is just asinine, unethical and speaks poorly of an employer .. Emirates or whomever. You better believe if an employer discriminated against someone for sex, religion and or race, it'd have its ass nailed to the wall. SO, why should age be an exclusion??

I have my application in with Southwest and US Airways .... I will be eligible for UA/CO in January. However, I will be starting a permanent position with an insurance company on February 3rd. I may stick with it for awhile and try my hand at being a Flight Attendant later on. It will just depend.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ready2flyaway14 in New York, New York

17 months ago

Hello did anyone attend the MIA 11th open house?

Vluvs2fly in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

17 months ago

ready2flyaway14 in New York, New York said: Hello did anyone attend the MIA 11th open house?

Hi, I did :-) and you?

beckerson in Seattle, Washington

17 months ago

Hi! Can someone please share their experience at an OD with Emirates recently? :)

17 months ago

beckerson in Seattle, Washington said: Hi! Can someone please share their experience at an OD with Emirates recently? :)

Hi Beckerson, I attended the OD in Miami on the 11th, overall it was a great experience.... 3 day interview process, great people, it looks like an awesome company to work for, the recruiter was very nice and made everyone feel comfortable.
If you get selected for the final interview day then the waiting period is about 6 weeks until you get notified if you are hired.

beckerson in Seattle, Washington

17 months ago

Vluvs2fly in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: Hi Beckerson, I attended the OD in Miami on the 11th, overall it was a great experience.... 3 day interview process, great people, it looks like an awesome company to work for, the recruiter was very nice and made everyone feel comfortable.
If you get selected for the final interview day then the waiting period is about 6 weeks until you get notified if you are hired.

Awesome! I'm glad you had a good experience. :) I have a few questions though... 1) I'm not 21 yet... Do you think I could apply a couple months prior to turning 21? 2) how far did you make it during the process? I hear it's quite a long process!

17 months ago

Vluvs2fly in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: Hi, I did :-) and you?

hello hi, thats great, no i couldn't make it to that one, but planning for NYC later next month..how was it? Im a guy.. did you see many guys there? or any info on any got selected? or any other tips..questions they asked? thanks! best wishes 4 u ;)

17 months ago

beckerson in Seattle, Washington said: Awesome! I'm glad you had a good experience. :) I have a few questions though... 1) I'm not 21 yet... Do you think I could apply a couple months prior to turning 21? 2) how far did you make it during the process? I hear it's quite a long process!

1 - they said they whole process takes long so if it is a few months before your bday that should not be a problem. Someone actually asked that question and her reply was Yes.

2 - I was one one the lucky ones to make it to the final interview so now the waiting begins ;-)

Hope this helps, if this is really what you want to do then go for it.... Like I said previously I had a great experience, got to know and become friends with new people that came from so many places and backgrounds but at the end we were all there because of one dream! ;-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

ready2flyaway14 in New York, New York said: hello hi, thats great, no i couldn't make it to that one, but planning for NYC later next month..how was it? Im a guy.. did you see many guys there? or any info on any got selected? or any other tips..questions they asked? thanks! best wishes 4 u ;)

Hi there, there was quite a few guys there, not sure how many but yes, 1 of them made it till the end on the last day.
They do a lot of questions based on your work experience and how you handled situations so I can't really give you a specific one, just be yourself and be prepared to talk about it when asked.

If you are planning to attend the OD here is a few things that I can recommend:
- Sign up online before you go, you will receive the dress guidelines to attend to the OD. But you still need to bring your cv and your pictures if you have them printed.
- Dress very professional, clean cut like if you were going to fly for the airline.
- Be yourself, talk to others, don't be afraid to speak up and ask questions.

The first day they went over specifics on guidelines, so plan to spend at least half a day. I have to say they were really nice with everyone and made us feel like we were already picked the first day. So I am sure you will have a great time, remember to be yourself sometimes they are looking to see if you have the personality to fit the airline, the training on the job comes after.

Good Luck and let me know how it goes!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Vluvs2fly in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: Hi there, there was quite a few guys there, not sure how many but yes, 1 of them made it till the end on the last day.
They do a lot of questions based on your work experience and how you handled situations so I can't really give you a specific one, just be yourself and be prepared to talk about it when asked.

If you are planning to attend the OD here is a few things that I can recommend:
- Sign up online before you go, you will receive the dress guidelines to attend to the OD. But you still need to bring your cv and your pictures if you have them printed.
- Dress very professional, clean cut like if you were going to fly for the airline.
- Be yourself, talk to others, don't be afraid to speak up and ask questions.

The first day they went over specifics on guidelines, so plan to spend at least half a day. I have to say they were really nice with everyone and made us feel like we were already picked the first day. So I am sure you will have a great time, remember to be yourself sometimes they are looking to see if you have the personality to fit the airline, the training on the job comes after.

Good Luck and let me know how it goes!

Interesting...! thank you and same goes 4 u. best wishes, hope you get it!

Vlus2fly in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

17 months ago

ready2flyaway14 in New York, New York said: Interesting...! thank you and same goes 4 u. best wishes, hope you get it!

Thank you, I forgot to mention that they do not really have a number that they need to hire per state or country, but the 1st day we were like 80 people, 2nd day we were less than 20 and only about 12 made it after the assessments. So I say guys have a chance too!!!! ;-) Give it a try, after reading reviews here I was hesitant to go and to my surprise I was picked, if I don`t get the job I am still happy I made it this far! ;-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Vlus2fly in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: Thank you, I forgot to mention that they do not really have a number that they need to hire per state or country, but the 1st day we were like 80 people, 2nd day we were less than 20 and only about 12 made it after the assessments. So I say guys have a chance too!!!! ;-) Give it a try, after reading reviews here I was hesitant to go and to my surprise I was picked, if I don`t get the job I am still happy I made it this far! ;-)

Yes thats the right attitude! you will get it. 4 sure. Emirates is an amazing Airline! will do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.