express jet

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 9958)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

riverluvr in Murchison, Texas

56 months ago

malord in Cleveland, Ohio said: The interview process was good. They are very nice. They give a presentation, then you do the f2f, and then they let you know. It was very professionally done, and well organized. It's a class act all the way. Several people were offered positions but I'm not sure how many because they had 2 sessions on one day.

Thanks Malord!!! Sounds good...do they measure you during all that?? seems important, since they ask that question more than once. How did you do? Did you get invited to training?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

flygirl2346 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

56 months ago

Hey how did the interviews go for the people on the 2nd of December ? Did they tell you right there or how did the interview go? Please post

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Raul129 in Tucson, Arizona

56 months ago

I heard they first go through orientation then they are pulled one by one. If they pass the interview the fill out paper work, get uniform sized, drug tested and finger printed. if they dont they get notified they can reapply. There is a class starting in January and two in February

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

malord in Cleveland, Ohio

56 months ago

Raul129 got it right. I didn't know about the classes in February. The more the merrier.

MERITA in Milton, Florida

56 months ago

malord in Cleveland, Ohio said: Libby, they have been awarded some new United flying, which sounds very exciting. I, too, am going the first week of December. Good luck to you and all who have applied! It would be nice to be based where I live!

I'M GOING TO INTERVIEW TOMORROW. ANY TIPS? THANX

Chris in Spring, Texas

56 months ago

MERITA in Milton, Florida said: I'M GOING TO INTERVIEW TOMORROW. ANY TIPS? THANX

Hey how did it go? Mine is Wednesday.

malord in Cleveland, Ohio

56 months ago

From what I went through, you have to have confidence but not arrogance;be courteous and approachable. Make eye contact, and practice reading something aloud. You have to read an announcement. Don't rush it, just be fluid with it. Really, it's all I can say. I never know what recruiters are looking for. It was all good though.

Good luck to everyone interviewing. Don't be too nervous. :)

Livin it Up in Newark, New Jersey

56 months ago

malord in Cleveland, Ohio said: From what I went through, you have to have confidence but not arrogance;be courteous and approachable. Make eye contact, and practice reading something aloud. You have to read an announcement. Don't rush it, just be fluid with it. Really, it's all I can say. I never know what recruiters are looking for. It was all good though.

Good luck to everyone interviewing. Don't be too nervous. :)

Were you not hired?

skywaitress in California

56 months ago

who is going to the wed interviews .. ?

SkyQuest in Los Angeles, California

56 months ago

Is there anything about expressjet that sets it apart from the rest?

Galley Wench in Heels in Austin, Texas

56 months ago

In an earlier thread it was mentioned that there would be a Jan. class and maybe two Feb. classes. I have XJT FA friends who told me it could be Dec. but that was second hand info as well. Could someone who went to the interview give some insight to what the actual training dates are. It would be much appreciated.

56 months ago

SkyQuest in Los Angeles, California said: Is there anything about expressjet that sets it apart from the rest?

XJT is one of the better regionals to work for. The hourly pay and guaruntee hours are some of the best in the industry and the training is top notch. There have been some growing pains in the past as with all airlines, but they have some great contracts in the works which means more job stability, an oxymoron in this industry. The jets, Embrear 145-XR, 145-LR and 135-LR are new as well, no turbo props.

XJT/FA in Salinas, California

56 months ago

I am FA for XJT..Hope to see u after graduation..Good luck!

MandaLynn in Madisonville, Kentucky

56 months ago

I don't think we will know what base we're awarded until a couple of weeks into training, but I know that they are looking for class to start the first week of Jan

56 months ago

MandaLynn in Madisonville, Kentucky said: I don't think we will know what base we're awarded until a couple of weeks into training, but I know that they are looking for class to start the first week of Jan

Did they happen to mention how many classes they were putting through? And it sounds like congratulations! You'll make some life long friends in training :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

Thanks!! I'm a former FA for Mesa and feel like XJet is the better airline. I think they are looking to bring on 75?? Not sure though. Did you interview yet?

Ronna in Mcdonough, Georgia

56 months ago

MandaLynn in Madisonville, Kentucky said: Thanks!! I'm a former FA for Mesa and feel like XJet is the better airline. I think they are looking to bring on 75?? Not sure though. Did you interview yet?

Hello Amanda....Remember me? we rode to the airport together. How have you been? If you want to keep in touch email me ronnapreston@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

56 months ago

Ronna in Mcdonough, Georgia said: Hello Amanda....Remember me? we rode to the airport together. How have you been? If you want to keep in touch email me ronnapreston@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey, Ronna!
I'm doing well. Good to hear from ya, chica!

Adiaz in Staten Island, New York

56 months ago

They took down the posting for flight attendants on their website so im guessing they are not hiring anymore people ??? they never called anyone from EWR or am i wrong ?

56 months ago

Adiaz in Staten Island, New York said: They took down the posting for flight attendants on their website so im guessing they are not hiring anymore people ??? they never called anyone from EWR or am i wrong ?

You're wrong.

56 months ago

MandaLynn in Madisonville, Kentucky said: Thanks!! I'm a former FA for Mesa and feel like XJet is the better airline. I think they are looking to bring on 75?? Not sure though. Did you interview yet?

No, unfortunately by the time I found out and put in my app. interviews were already set up for Jan class. I'm on requesition in case of a higher than normal background check and drug test fall out.

Chris in Spring, Texas

56 months ago

Congratulations to everyone that interviewed and got hired the past week. See all of you guys in training!!

56 months ago

Livin it Up in Newark, New Jersey said: You're wrong.

oh so im just guessing i did not get accepted ...

56 months ago

Adiaz in Staten Island, New York said: oh so im just guessing i did not get accepted ...

Possibly, also possible that they are interviewing for their Jan classes and will be interviewing in the upcoming weeks for the Feb one.

Patience is a virtue in this field.

flyguy in Charlotte, North Carolina

56 months ago

Hey I put in for express jet about a week ago. how long does it take for them to get intouch with you from the time that you put in your resume with them an etc.

XJT/FA

56 months ago

Hey everyone, let me tell u just check back after Jan class for re hiring. What I have seen is that XJT tends to do is 2 classes at a time 50 people per classes. When I was hired we started with 100 and graduated 54. 20 left the first 2 days because of passport problems. EWR is our JR base right now. We have lots of changes. New CEO, United flying , and many new things for the future. Its a fun place to work. It a regional but pays like a major. one of the better airline that u might be actually proud to work for. Good Luck! Just keep ur eye on the site from time to time it will rehire again.

56 months ago

Livin it Up in Newark, New Jersey said: Possibly, also possible that they are interviewing for their Jan classes and will be interviewing in the upcoming weeks for the Feb one.

Patience is a virtue in this field.

THANKS LIVIN IT UP....i hope i get called this is such a passion for me im sure it is for everyone else on this site

WantTheWings in Emmaus, Pennsylvania

56 months ago

Hi there! I submitted my application last Monday.. still haven't heard anything from XJT yet. I hope to get called soon. Congrats to thoes of you who got interviewed and hired already!

SkyQuest in Los Angeles, California

56 months ago

DOes anyone know when or if they will be interviewing a new batch?

adiaz725 in Brooklyn, New York

56 months ago

Sigh...this is taking so long i really want to get called for an interview or something...any one waiting for calls from newark ?? i live in staten island

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

adiaz725 in Brooklyn, New York said: Sigh...this is taking so long i really want to get called for an interview or something...any one waiting for calls from newark ?? i live in staten island

I actually applied and never heard from them. A little surprised but eh, I probably would not have taken it anyway. Perhaps they will interview again after New Years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

free bird in Augusta, Georgia

56 months ago

Can someone tell me more about express jet please???An employee of the company would be great thanks:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

KL444 in Cleveland, Ohio

55 months ago

Has anyone heard anything from Express Jet lately?

flyguy in Charlotte, North Carolina

55 months ago

does anyone know when the next set of interviews are. I did hear there are some after the first of the year.

superdood in Los Angeles, California

55 months ago

hey guys! i just got an email randomly from them about an hr ago with a few questions and the info to fly me to iah on 1/5 for an interview. i am really excited. is anyone else scheduled for the 1/5 open house? im going to have to get really flat shoes! lol im like between 5'8-5'9 so thats the only thing that has me really worried. :)

any heads up or interview tips would be appreciated. this would be a great way to start off 2010. congratulations to everyones whos been hired and goodluck to those in the interview process.

happy new year, wish everyone the best!

KOUKI in Brooklyn, New York

55 months ago

I did received an e-mail also from them today stating when i can fly either the 5th or the 6th of Jan and what Airport i would like to fly from, and the interview would be in IAH, so I am little excited and very nervous at the same time, i wish we can have more info abt the interview process and what to expect, so let's hope for the best starting the New Year 2010, , would like to wish everyone good luck..

55 months ago

ME TOO.....CANT WAIT !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

Adiaz in Staten Island, New York said: ME TOO.....CANT WAIT !

Hey, when are you heading to IAH? i see that you do live in Staten Island , I am in Brooklyn Bay Ridge, so pretty much we are neighbors, hopefully w'll catch the same flight to Houston and what most important to get the job :):0

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

KOUKI in Brooklyn, New York said: Hey, when are you heading to IAH? i see that you do live in Staten Island , I am in Brooklyn Bay Ridge, so pretty much we are neighbors, hopefully w'll catch the same flight to Houston and what most important to get the job :):0

I'M GOING WEDS MY FLIGHT LEAVES EWR AT 5:30 am ! maybe we can meet up !

luvtofly in Phoenix, Arizona

55 months ago

Hi everyone!

Ok so I see a lot of questions around the height issue, but can't find an answer from someone that has gone to an interview recently. Do they measure you in the interview? If so, do they give any play with the 5'9? I'm 5'9 1/2 with shoes on.

Good luck everyone!!

55 months ago

Hi Dear, I am also leaving wednesday the 6th but from LaGuardia Airport, I guess w'll meet up in Texas, :):)

55 months ago

Hey Everybody, did anyone went to ExpressJet Airline Interview? Can you please give us some info, as Iam heading tomorrow to Houston Texas, for Face To Face Interview, don't know what to expect, Thanks a lots, i truly appreciate it very much, and good luck to everyone :):)

Faith in Kingwood, Texas

55 months ago

I am supposed to be going to the interview today, last I was told. However, never have been givin a time, location or flight info, and can't reach anyone that can give me that info. Seriously, what's a girl to do? I live in Texas...bout a 5 hour drive. I'll drive it if someone would tell me where to go.

mbella

55 months ago

I did respond to invite email but never got an email to let me know which day and flight. This is strange did anyone else get an invite and then no response? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Daisy in Santa Ana, California

55 months ago

mbella said: I did respond to invite email but never got an email to let me know which day and flight. This is strange did anyone else get an invite and then no response? Thanks

I experienced the same thing. Received the email Friday, sent a reply Friday, and did not hear anything else.

mbella

55 months ago

I sent a reply on Saturday Morning I even sent a very polite email on Monday letting them know I did get an invite and I did respond but got no other information. I am guessing there will be another round of interviews.

Daisy10 in Los Angeles, California

55 months ago

mbella said: I sent a reply on Saturday Morning I even sent a very polite email on Monday letting them know I did get an invite and I did respond but got no other information. I am guessing there will be another round of interviews.

Hopefully..:-)

flydude in Dayton, Ohio

55 months ago

So if they have an open house can you just show up? Any word on when the next set of interviews or posting for the f/a position will happen?

flydude in Dayton, Ohio

55 months ago

If you replied and recieved no answer, please call express jet at 832-353-100. The receptionist will put you in contact the appropriate recruiter who will give you ann email address you can write to.

flydude in Dayton, Ohio

55 months ago

Don't ask me why the last number didn't show up but its' an 0

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.