express jet

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 9986)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

Looking to the blue skies...... in Orange, California

57 months ago

Hi guys,

I feel terrible for those of you who received the invite to the interview but never received any information on how to get to the interview. I'm hoping they have another interview session and you can get to that one. I had the same thing happen to me. I did get my information in the nick of time.

I'm not currently a f/a but hope to be one again. Keep me posted if you get invited to another interview. Email me at happy2beflying@yahoo.com I do have a very good friend who is an f/a with EJ right now and she loves it!

Hang in there,
looking to the blue skies

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Looking to the blue skies...... in Orange, California

57 months ago

flydude in Dayton, Ohio said: If you replied and recieved no answer, please call express jet at 832-353-100. The receptionist will put you in contact the appropriate recruiter who will give you an email address you can write to.

With interviews going on today, I doubt that any one will get a return call or email today but it would help to call and let the receptionist hear your situation and that you received no follow-up information on how to get to the interview.

On another note, (I think) most candidates didn't even receive a time for the interview and an address.

Honestly, I think it's a matter of being short staffed in Houston --- so don't take it personally. Again, hang in there and be patient.

Thanks,
looking to the blue skies

looking to the blue skies in Orange, California

57 months ago

Well, is anyone back from the interviews? -- yesterday or today? How'd you all do? Don't keep us in suspense!

Good luck to all that interviewed!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BethWV in Parkersburg, West Virginia

57 months ago

Hello, everyone...I just read a few of your comments, and I, too got an email on Friday inviting me to interview on the 5th or 6th of this week. Emailed them back with my choice, my departing city, and my full name. Got a reply on Monday saying I needed to choose another airport because there was only one flight out, and it was a late flight. When I replied, again, with another city to fly out of, I never got another response. What is going on with that? I see that I am not the only one this has happened to!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nella in Arlington, Texas

57 months ago

Guys don't worry ! i was there on interview today and recruiter lady said , she is so busy now days with applications , sending replies and providing interviews and she is only ONE recruiter in this company . she said sorry if she didn't answer to someone of us and she is gonna reply as soon as she can ,every time check spam box too and sometimes she misspelled address but don't worry guys she is gonna reply for sure coz they have classes for febr 1 and the next one too , i don't know exactly when .
lol coz my english is not enough i don't know if they gonna hire me >) but its not problem i'm getting experience at least >)

sky service in Los Angeles, California

57 months ago

Hello...anyone out there? Did anybody get drug tested or fingerprinted today? Hired? Or, was everyone told they would hear something in a day or so?

Thanks!

Faith in Kingwood, Texas

57 months ago

sky service in Los Angeles, California said: Hello...anyone out there? Did anybody get drug tested or fingerprinted today? Hired? Or, was everyone told they would hear something in a day or so?

Thanks!

They told us all we would come back on the 8th or 11th if selected. That's the "orientation" and we will do paperwork, background check, drug screen, uniform fitting, and photo ID then. We were all told we would hear something in a few days although the head recruiter said it would be today.

KOUKI in Brooklyn, New York

57 months ago

Hey Guys, for those people who got invited for interview on Jan the 6th, have you heard from them or not yet, as we were told that there is only 1 recruiter and she's sooo busy trying to respond to the applicants, so would like to know if anyone was invited for the fingerprintings and drug test, i truly apprciate any info, good luck to all.........

Faith in Kingwood, Texas

57 months ago

KOUKI in Brooklyn, New York said: Hey Guys, for those people who got invited for interview on Jan the 6th, have you heard from them or not yet, as we were told that there is only 1 recruiter and she's sooo busy trying to respond to the applicants, so would like to know if anyone was invited for the fingerprintings and drug test, i truly apprciate any info, good luck to all.........[

I received the call this morning. "Congratulations! We would like to offer you the position of flight attendant with Express Jet!" Due to weather, they are cancelling the Friday orientation and rescheduling it for next Tuesday the 12th. Has anyone else heard?

Faith in Kingwood, Texas

57 months ago

luvtofly in Phoenix, Arizona said: Yes, I heard as well. I will be flying in Tuesday. :o)

Were you there yesterday or Tuesday? If yesterday, was it morning or afternoon. Email me at tbaggett@embarqmail.com See ya Tuesday!

57 months ago

I flew in on wednesday Jan the 6th and we were told that we will hear from them in a day or 2, and i diid pick the 11 th tocome back for the drug test and fingerprintings, so i would like to know if anyone who went on wednesday the 6th have heard anything, any info will be very appreciated, thanks

57 months ago

Faith in Kingwood, Texas said: Were you there yesterday or Tuesday? If yesterday, was it morning or afternoon. Email me at tbaggett@embarqmail.com See ya Tuesday!

Oh i was there on wednesday morning, I am not sure what day you were there too, and what day did you choose to go back, was it friday or monday?? But as i mentioned i haven't heard from them yet.......

Faith in Kingwood, Texas

57 months ago

KOUKI in Brooklyn, New York said: Oh i was there on wednesday morning, I am not sure what day you were there too, and what day did you choose to go back, was it friday or monday?? But as i mentioned i haven't heard from them yet.......

I was there Wednesday afternoon. They are cancelling Firday's orientation due to the weather. They are going to do it Tuesday instead.

Got it in Port Charlotte, Florida

57 months ago

Hi all! I was at the interview on the 6th and yesterday Expressjet called me around noon and offered me the job. They are flying me back out to Houston on Monday to complete all the paperwork and such. The recruiter actually booked my flight and emailed me the necessary information for travel on Monday while we were still on the phone yesterday. Best wishes to everyone who interviewed and I hope to see you in class! :-)

Faith in Kingwood, Texas

57 months ago

Congrats!!! See you in training!

Faith in Kingwood, Texas

57 months ago

Got it in Port Charlotte, Florida said: Hi all! I was at the interview on the 6th and yesterday Expressjet called me around noon and offered me the job. They are flying me back out to Houston on Monday to complete all the paperwork and such. The recruiter actually booked my flight and emailed me the necessary information for travel on Monday while we were still on the phone yesterday. Best wishes to everyone who interviewed and I hope to see you in class! :-)

Were you there in the AM or afternoon session?

57 months ago

Faith in Kingwood, Texas said: Were you there in the AM or afternoon session?

I was in the AM session. Have you heard anything back yet?

57 months ago

Faith in Kingwood, Texas said: Congrats!!! See you in training!

Nevermind my previous question. I just saw the above post :-)

sunnyboy in Charlotte, North Carolina

57 months ago

are you receiving your invitations by email to come to a interview? cause your status never says where you stand in the process correct?

flyer in Christiansburg, Ohio

57 months ago

Sandra said thast she will be having another session to get to those that didn't get invited, etc. Everyone BE PATENT!!

flygurl in Dayton, Ohio

57 months ago

sunnyboy in Charlotte, North Carolina said: are you receiving your invitations by email to come to a interview? cause your status never says where you stand in the process correct?

It will be by e-mail.

want2fly in Emmaus, Pennsylvania

57 months ago

Hello. I had submitted my app about a month ago, and I just got an invitation email from XJT today. Does anyone know when XJT have the next set of classes? And which base they are hiring for?? Thanks in advance :)

flyin in Dayton, Ohio

57 months ago

want2fly in Emmaus, Pennsylvania said: Hello. I had submitted my app about a month ago, and I just got an invitation email from XJT today. Does anyone know when XJT have the next set of classes? And which base they are hiring for?? Thanks in advance :)

All bases, IAH EWR CLE. New classes next month. Sorry, don't know the dates.

flyinghigh in Glendale, Arizona

57 months ago

does anyone know if Expressjet's flight Attendant training is paid? I'm assuming it's unpaid.

57 months ago

Its unpaid, they provide a hotel and 3 meals a day.

waitlesscayc in Houston, Texas

57 months ago

FA4life in Staten Island, New York said: I applied Tuesday and received an email yesterday inviting me to interview in IAH the first week in December. (Amy, I think we were coworkers at EWR if you work for CJC).

HOw did it go!? They gave me Jan 27 and 28 to choose from... Any pointers??

ThankS!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lalagirl

57 months ago

Galley Wench in Heels in Austin, Texas said: In an earlier thread it was mentioned that there would be a Jan. class and maybe two Feb. classes. I have XJT FA friends who told me it could be Dec. but that was second hand info as well. Could someone who went to the interview give some insight to what the actual training dates are. It would be much appreciated.

theres a training class coming up on feb. 2nd...ive been finger printed and piss tested already...hope all goes well...crossing fingers***

lalagirl

57 months ago

flyinghigh in Glendale, Arizona said: does anyone know if Expressjet's flight Attendant training is paid? I'm assuming it's unpaid.

no pay for training :(

Stephalump

57 months ago

Woohoo! I applied to ExpressJet in November, I think, and I JUST now got an email inviting me for an interview later this month! Very Excited!
Hopefully I do well...I haven't interviewed for a job since I graduated from college, so I'm super nervous about what to expect. Any tips on what to wear? Just typical conservative business fare? Any weird tasks like singing in front of the group or acting out scenarios I should know about?

Judy in Mesa, Arizona

57 months ago

flyinghigh in Glendale, Arizona said: does anyone know if Expressjet's flight Attendant training is paid? I'm assuming it's unpaid.

Hi ,I'm going to the interview on jan.21,when are you going?

Stephalump

57 months ago

CodenameYam in Newark, New Jersey said: Congrats. I'm holding out hope that i will hear from them.

Thanks! I don't know what took them so long to get back to me, but there's hope for people who have been waiting a while!
Is anyone going to the interview on the 27th?

LCC in Fort Worth, Texas

57 months ago

Stephalump said: Thanks! I don't know what took them so long to get back to me, but there's hope for people who have been waiting a while!

Stephalump: Congrats on the interview offer! I applied mid-December and just got my invite on 1/14. I interview on the 27th also- flying down from DFW. If my living room had a little more space I would have done a cartwheel when I got my invite : ) Maybe we will stumble across each other next week, but if not then good luck!

waitlesscayc in Houston, Texas

57 months ago

I've been waiting a few months, too, and I go on the 28th. Are there any forums anywhere with information from people who've already been? It seems like it's all us who just have questions... Good luck everybody! :)

Amanda in pittsburgh in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania

57 months ago

I applied in november and online still shows screening, so i applied again yesterday and says screening hopefully i hear something! Iv'e been waiting..how long in screening before they will contact for interview?

Faith in Humble, Texas

57 months ago

Amanda in pittsburgh in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania said: I applied in november and online still shows screening, so i applied again yesterday and says screening hopefully i hear something! Iv'e been waiting..how long in screening before they will contact for interview?

I applied in November, interviewed the first part of Janurary, was offered the position, attended the "orientation", and am supposed to start training Feb1. My status still says screening. Trust me, this is no big thing. They will get to you. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in pittsburgh in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania

57 months ago

okay hopefully they call me! what kinds of question do they ask at the interview.

Stephalump

57 months ago

LCC in Fort Worth, Texas said: Stephalump: Congrats on the interview offer! I applied mid-December and just got my invite on 1/14. I interview on the 27th also- flying down from DFW. If my living room had a little more space I would have done a cartwheel when I got my invite : ) Maybe we will stumble across each other next week, but if not then good luck!

Yay, a fellow 27ther, assuming I receive some confirmation information in the near future! I'm 40 minutes outside of Houston; kind of sad that I don't get to fly in and meet the other ladies/gents on the shuttle from IAH!
I definitely hope to see you, and anyone else who gets an invite, there!

Stephalump

57 months ago

Also, for whoever asked, aviationinterviews.com has an interview gouge you can check put!

Judy in Mesa, Arizona

57 months ago

any one from PHX going to the interview on jan 28 ?

LCC in Fort Worth, Texas

57 months ago

Stephalump said: Yay, a fellow 27ther, assuming I receive some confirmation information in the near future! I'm 40 minutes outside of Houston; kind of sad that I don't get to fly in and meet the other ladies/gents on the shuttle from IAH!
I definitely hope to see you, and anyone else who gets an invite, there!

Well hopefully all will go well for us and we will be doing plenty of flying and shuttling in the very near future!

Sky angel

57 months ago

Does anyone know what this means under the status section of your profile? "pending assessment completion"

Faith in Humble, Texas

57 months ago

Sky angel said: Does anyone know what this means under the status section of your profile? "pending assessment completion"

It means you still need to complete the assessment before they can consider you.

Sky Angel in Maryville, Tennessee

57 months ago

Faith in Humble, Texas said: It means you still need to complete the assessment before they can consider you.

Faith, thanks for your help but will they automatically post the assessment for you to take because on my profile, it says there are no assessments for me to complete. Im a little confused. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Assessments to take

Assessment Job Title

You have no assessments to take

Faith in Humble, Texas

57 months ago

Sky Angel in Maryville, Tennessee said: Faith, thanks for your help but will they automatically post the assessment for you to take because on my profile, it says there are no assessments for me to complete. Im a little confused. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Assessments to take

Assessment Job Title

You have no assessments to take

Hummmmm? Okay....possible glitch? I don't recommend calling very often...in fact usually say DON'T call. However, you may need to. Before you do, when did you apply? When I applied, it came up automatically and I took it at the same time I applied. Trust me, this is par for the course.

Sky Angel in Maryville, Tennessee

57 months ago

Faith in Humble, Texas said: Hummmmm? Okay....possible glitch? I don't recommend calling very often...in fact usually say DON'T call. However, you may need to. Before you do, when did you apply? When I applied, it came up automatically and I took it at the same time I applied. Trust me, this is par for the course.

Yea, i know that this assessment is required. Thats why im so confused. I worked previously for ExpressJet at McGhee Tyson Airport as a Passenger Service Agent and I remember when I applied for the position, I had to take an assessment during the application process. I'll give them a call Monday and find out whats going on. Thanks for your help Faith.

57 months ago

Has anyone that is attending the Feb 1st class gotten any kind of study packet in the mail? Im getting really nervous because there are about 150 city codes we need to have memorized by the start of class and thats only one week away!!

Faith in Humble, Texas

57 months ago

Got it in Port Charlotte, Florida said: Has anyone that is attending the Feb 1st class gotten any kind of study packet in the mail? Im getting really nervous because there are about 150 city codes we need to have memorized by the start of class and thats only one week away!!

Hey there! Email me at tbaggett@embarqmail.com We aren't supposedly going to hear from them til next Tuesday or Wednesday, then they'll send the packet. Crazy I know. Found some stuff. Email me. Were you there at the Monday or Tuesday orientation?

ieisha2007 in East Orange, New Jersey

57 months ago

Stephalump said: Thanks! I don't know what took them so long to get back to me, but there's hope for people who have been waiting a while!

yeah my time is at 530AM

ieisha2007 in East Orange, New Jersey

57 months ago

HOW LONG DOES TRAING BE? DO WE HAVE TO STAY IN HOUSTON FOR TRAINING?

Stephalump

57 months ago

ieisha2007 in East Orange, New Jersey said: yeah my time is at 530AM

Your flight time? Or your interview time? I'm hoping it's your flight time, for your sake :). I actually don't know if I'll be there on the 27th. I haven't received a response from my initial email, but I'm not really sure if I should resend it or call or just sit on my hands and wait.
Good luck bright and early!!

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.