express jet

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 10502)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Stephalump

63 months ago

ieisha2007 in East Orange, New Jersey said: HOW LONG DOES TRAING BE? DO WE HAVE TO STAY IN HOUSTON FOR TRAINING?

It's a month long, and yes, you have to stay in Houston.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dmp in Pittsburgh Pa

63 months ago

I applied online Dec 15, received an invitation to interview aroun Jan 19, flying to Houston on 1/27, hope it goes well.

dmp in Pittsburgh Pa

63 months ago

ieisha2007 in East Orange, New Jersey said: yeah my time is at 530AM

I am flying from PIT at 6am on the 27th

cassianousa in Ramsey, New Jersey

63 months ago

I be going Thursday , 28th !!
To those that went already , how was the interview ??

Stephalump

63 months ago

Fly Them Skies in Newark, New Jersey said: Lord? What lord?

Like you said, this is a public forum. I can say whatever I want.

I love that *fly them skies* is recommending grammar lessons! Oh, the irony!

(Obviously the mistake was intended...but it's the little things in life that amuse me :) )

On a different note, am I the ONLY one who hasn't heard back from ExpressJet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

No stephalump, I still have not heard anything back yet as well. Hopefully there going to be having another interview session soon!

brwnidgrl in Hebron, Kentucky

62 months ago

I read somewhere that expressjet does not give flight benefits for three months after you finish training. Anyone know if that is true?

Stephalump

62 months ago

Amanda in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: No stephalump, I still have not heard anything back yet as well. Hopefully there going to be having another interview session soon!

Hopefully! I just don't know if they're even going to invite me since I was already invited to go today! I saw in the past this happened to some other people...but no one came back to tell us if they were reinvited!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

fly19 in Goose Creek, South Carolina

62 months ago

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! ILL BE THERE TOMORROW FOR THE INTERVIEW!!!!!

dmp in Pittsburgh Pa in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

Today I went for my interview, my flight arrived late deicing issues in Pittsburgh(strike one ) made it for the last few minutes of the presentation, I even forgot my resume, left it on my dining room table, but had the envelope. (strike two), but was called in for the interview, and shortly after was offered the job. I will return with my paperwork on Feb 4, and start training on March 1. There are many people doing the interviewing, and they each ask there own questions, Be confident,smile, maintain eye contact, be honest, upfront, don't use the cliche answers "I love to travel" or "I love to work with people" or "I am a people person". Take a deep breath and think twice before you answer the questions they ask you, you only get one shot. I originally applied on Dec 6, but had to reapply on Dec 15, some glitch caused the loss of applications, send and email to Sandra Raus letting her know you applied, but had not heard yet, and you just wnted to check on the progress of you application, She will be doing mass emailings for Friday about our flight information for Feb 4. GOOD LUCK TO ALL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

babygyrl in New York, New York

62 months ago

hey all, I applied a few day's ago, the site says my application is being screened, can anyone please guide me on this process, thanxx & good luck to us all ;)

62 months ago

Where are the interviews being held?

62 months ago

Stay focused with what you want to do. Be confident. Be honest. Research the company and the job on the inernet, to make sure this is what you really want to do. It is going to take over, and become your life for at least the first year. That means possibly relocating, eating drinking sleeping BEING ON RESERVE, being available when and where they want you, and with a 2 hour window to do it.

62 months ago

oops, the interviews are being held in Houston,they will fly you in and out on the same day

62 months ago

THANXX GUYS FOR ALL THE INFO ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kaylee in Clinton Township, Michigan

62 months ago

Does anyone know when you fill out the paperwork? Is it the day of the interview, or when you return to do fingerprinting and drug test? Do you have to bring all the work references and phone numbers etc. on the interview day?

62 months ago

i was interviewed on the 27th, returning 2/4 for the orientation and to fill out paperwork, drug testing,finger printing and to receive all information about training which is to start on 3/1

Xefa in Spring, Texas

62 months ago

Dmp is absolutely right. I've been with express 3 years this April and all 3 years were spent on reserve. You need to go into this knowing you won't necessarily get your first choice of base. Commuting on rsv Is practically impossible, so it makes the most sense to live in base. Crew scheduling owns you until you hold a line. The job is great, don't get me wrong... But like dmp said, you should know the facts and what you're getting yourself into! I wish you all the very best of luck and hope to
see you out on the line! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

futurexjt in Lansdowne, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

Who does expressjet has jumpseat agreement?? Thnk u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Daisy10 in Hawthorne, California

62 months ago

Stephalump said: Hopefully! I just don't know if they're even going to invite me since I was already invited to go today! I saw in the past this happened to some other people...but no one came back to tell us if they were reinvited!

Hi Stephalump...I experienced the same thing as you earlier this month. I was invited to the 5th/6th interviews. I did not receive the flight information. I did hear from the recruiter that same week on the 7th. I attended the interviews this week on the 27th and was offered employment...

Schoonover in Doylestown, Ohio

62 months ago

Hello everyone! I applied on Express Jet's Web site on January 25. Yesterday my status said "screening" Now today under the "jobs you have applied for in the last 120 day" it is blank...like I never even applied! Why is this? Anyone know? Thanks

PomP in Cleveland, Ohio

62 months ago

Hello everyone! I interviewed on 1/28 and will be returning on 2/5 to do paperwork, fingerprinting and the rest. I am soooo excited!! To those of you that were there on the 28th, how did it go? To those that will be returning on the 5th, see you then! Please contact me...pomfilap@yahoo.com

Sky Angel in Maryville, Tennessee

62 months ago

My profile is the same way. I left a message for sandra by email to see why this happened yesterday as well. Will let you know as soon as I hear something.

Schoonover in Doylestown, Ohio said: Hello everyone! I applied on Express Jet's Web site on January 25. Yesterday my status said "screening" Now today under the "jobs you have applied for in the last 120 day" it is blank...like I never even applied! Why is this? Anyone know? Thanks

Schoonover in Wooster, Ohio

62 months ago

Sky Angel in Maryville, Tennessee said: My profile is the same way. I left a message for sandra by email to see why this happened yesterday as well. Will let you know as soon as I hear something.

Thanks!

skidog in Charlotte, North Carolina

62 months ago

any one at the jan 27th morning interview going to do paperwork the 5th of feb.

dmp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

I was there on the 27th, but I am going on the 4th to do paperwork

trolly dolly in Hazleton, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

Has anyone heard anything on interviews and training dates for the fa posting 2 weeks ago. Mine was screening and then removed after several days. Thanks.

The clouds up there

62 months ago

trolly dolly in Hazleton, Pennsylvania said: Has anyone heard anything on interviews and training dates for the fa posting 2 weeks ago. Mine was screening and then removed after several days. Thanks.

I haven't heard anything back either. My screening disappeared as well. I'm disappointed. I really wanted to fly again but not with just anyone. I really wanted to fly for expressjet.

yoyoyo in Minneapolis, Minnesota

62 months ago

The clouds up there said: I haven't heard anything back either. My screening disappeared as well. I'm disappointed. I really wanted to fly again but not with just anyone. I really wanted to fly for expressjet.

I heard from a reliable source that we should be hearing something this week. When I say we, I mean those who applied this last time applications were up.

Sky Angel aka The Clouds up There in Maryville, Tennessee

62 months ago

yoyoyo in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: I heard from a reliable source that we should be hearing something this week. When I say we, I mean those who applied this last time applications were up.

Yoyoyo..Thanks for the info. I use to work for ExpressJet back in 2006 as a Customer Service Agent but wanted to fly and was offered a job with another regional carrier of which I will not say but unfortunately made a huge mistake. I left this particular airline in December of 2009. I should have never left ExpressJet. They are an amazing airline to work for and treat their employees very well. I do hope that I get another chance to be back on their team but as a Flight Attendant this time around. Good luck in your process as well! Once again, thanks :)

trolly dolly in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

Anyone going to training in Feb. or March?

62 months ago

March 1st! I am acheduled

62 months ago

Well I am a nyc guy fan so looking to NJ as my base I hope! New yorks my 2nd home away from home for years! I love it there so nyc will be my back yard playground again! Here I come nj/nyc!

Foxyfa83

62 months ago

Welcome all new FA trainies! Your deff in for some sleepless night and stress filled days, but they really do want you to pass. XJT is looking to hire 200+ new FA this year up until August I believe. All I an say is don't make plans because nothings set in stone. Day of graduatio. I was on my first flight. So good luck all if you get Benny tell him ease up on the stress ball lol

62 months ago

Hey is it easy to get Newark Nj for base? I want newark! What about ythe crashpad situation? Where's the bestplace you found any pointers

62 months ago

Foxfa83 hey where are you based? Newark? Find any crashpad there if you are in newark?

Pom P in Cleveland, Ohio

62 months ago

I am really excited about starting training! Hopefully I will be based here in my hometown...question Foxy...how does the roommate situation work? Can you choose who you want to room with?

Foxyfa83

62 months ago

Noones gonna get Houston so as soon as you get Houston outta your head it's pretty chill. They stationed everyone in EWR and CLE it's on seniority so the older you are in your class te more likely you'll get to go to EWR. But all the young guns got CLE and we like it for the majority. Our class was lucky enough to all get in the same crashpads run by a FA base in CLE. As far as training goes and roommates you don't pick them their assigned to you. As ppl drip ou either willingly or due to not passing they will reasign your rooms to make sure everyone has a roommate. Class presidents were the only one who got their own room. I deff reccomend even I you live in Houston to stay at the hotel, the valuable study sessions and help of your classmates really does make a diffrence. Your allowed one retake exam, the whole time your their so your only allowed to fail one test I you fail 2 your out. For us passing was 85 and above they ma or may not have raised it to 90. My advice study study study! An try to get a much rest as you can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

flyiguy

62 months ago

For airport codes testing purposely only do you just need to know airport code an city name only?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

I love newark! Woot clevland 2nd choice.

Pom P in Indianapolis, Indiana

62 months ago

Thanks Foxy! For the most part, were people's first choices honored? Another FA and I really want to stay here in Cleveland and we're both a little older than most. What determines who becomes class president?

trolly dolly in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

Anyone scheduled for an interview? Any classes after March?

Amanda in Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania

62 months ago

I just recieved an email with a invitation for interview, When is the next class for? Also does and one know the pay scale and how soon after the interview before they tell you if your in the class?

62 months ago

Amanda did your status change from screening to being blank with no information? Or did it stay at screening?

Amanda in Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania

62 months ago

It was blank for a lil while, but now it say screening again. and i just got an email inviting me to an interview like 30 min ago

62 months ago

Thanks Amanda---Mine was screening for a few days and then went blank and stayed that way--Best of Luck!

mbella

62 months ago

Hello, I got an invitation email today went to respond and the email was sent back to me. Did this happen to anyone else?? Thanks

up here in Reno, Nevada

62 months ago

mbella said: Hello, I got an invitation email today went to respond and the email was sent back to me. Did this happen to anyone else?? Thanks

Mine keeps coming back to me too...

curious in Chicago, Illinois

62 months ago

mine keeps getting sent back to me too!!!!

nella in Arlington, Texas

62 months ago

i got invitation again , i flew there on january 6 and didn't pass the interview coz of my english ( i got email said u not qualify ) but today they send me invitation again , of course i will not go there , i think its mistake , has anyone get invitation twice ?

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.