express jet

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4251 to 4300 of 9986)
Page:  « First « Previous   83  84  85  86  87  88  89  Next »   Last »

EWRFA in Newark, New Jersey

26 months ago

pamela garth in Houston, Texas said: Are positively correct that all information on the application was submitted correctly? Double check your resume and application and the questions you answered on the application. Sometimes, you have to lie a little bit and don't be 100% honest on the application, unless it is a felony that has not been cleared and it is on your record. Good luck.

WORST advice E-V-E-R. Don't even think about lying. It WILL be discovered at some point and even if you get hired you will be dumped the minute you are outed (even if it's during a trip.) You will also NEVER be able to able to that airline again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

EWRFA in Newark, New Jersey

26 months ago

pamela garth in Houston, Texas said: Are positively correct that all information on the application was submitted correctly? Double check your resume and application and the questions you answered on the application. Sometimes, you have to lie a little bit and don't be 100% honest on the application, unless it is a felony that has not been cleared and it is on your record. Good luck.

Also, if you're using your real name.....that's going to be a big, red flag to airlines that scour these forums......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

pamela garth in Laredo, Texas

26 months ago

well, i got hired and lie, so who knows more? I have perfect record, but I did lie about certain stuff, loving customer service for example. jejjejejejejej. get real seriously.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pamela garth in Laredo, Texas

26 months ago

not that stupid, honey.

swa 1977 in Plano, Texas

26 months ago

Do you get any type of email from Express Jet if you don't get granted an interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Miranda in Sacramento, California

26 months ago

Susiesnowflake in Memphis, Tennessee said: Miranda they will contact you either by phone or email

Thank you!!

Havingfun in Crosby, Texas

26 months ago

Miranda in Sacramento, California said: Thank you!!

Someone told me that also the last time I applied and I never received anything from them and that was several months ago. If you are lucky they will contact you, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Just trying to be realistic...Good luck ....

fa4ever in Phoenix, Arizona

26 months ago

I only got a email saying that my application was accepted...

flygirl85

26 months ago

Has anyone been invited to the Aug 22nd interview

Miranda in Grass Valley, California

26 months ago

Mine is on the 23rd.

flygirl85

26 months ago

Well hopefully everything goes smoothly....I was told they look big on your personality

swa 1977 in Plano, Texas

26 months ago

To Miranda in Grass Valley, California: What time of day did you get your invite email for the Express Jet flight attendant interview?

26 months ago

swa 1977 in Plano, Texas said: To Miranda in Grass Valley, California: What time of day did you get your invite email for the Express Jet flight attendant interview?

It was around noon!

26 months ago

I guess they dont want my experience, oh well what can I say it is still a very good company. I will look for other carrer moves and wish all of you the very best in the interview process...:)

Hannah H

26 months ago

I received my confirmation email for the August 22 interview a couple days ago! I'm confused as to how I got an interview when there are other people on here saying they also have a degree and customer service experience?? I thought that was how I got the interview so I wonder why they are choosing some and not others...anyway I'm really excited and hope I do well at my interview!:/

MissTG in Houston, Texas

26 months ago

Well I recieved an invite to the sessions on the 22nd and 23rd, and I e-mailed my preference on which I would like to attend, but have not recieved my confirmation... has this happened to anyone else? I'd hate to go and not have a place RSVP'd for myself.

Can anyone help, or offer advice???

flygirl85

26 months ago

MissTG in Houston, Texas said: Well I recieved an invite to the sessions on the 22nd and 23rd, and I e-mailed my preference on which I would like to attend, but have not recieved my confirmation... has this happened to anyone else? I'd hate to go and not have a place RSVP'd for myself.

an anyone help, or offer advice???

When did you reply to the email???? they say it taks 24hrs for a response after that I would just call to confirm

swa 1977 in Plano, Texas

26 months ago

To Miss TG in Houston: When did you apply for the Express Jet flight attendant position? Thanks.

flygirl85

26 months ago

swa 1977 in Plano, Texas said: To Miss TG in Houston: When did you apply for the Express Jet flight attendant position? Thanks.

I applied like mid July

MissTG in Houston, Texas

26 months ago

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Well, I dont know the exact date, I applied mid/late July, I recieved my invite e-mail on the 1st of August, and I replied back on the second. I sent a follow-up e-mail recomfirming the preferred date maybe on the 6th, and saying I never recieved a confirmation, but I have not heard anything back.
I'd love to call, but I have NO contact number to begin with/

MissTG in Houston, Texas

26 months ago

Heeey!!!! *Dancing* I recieved my e-mail today. If anyone else was having the issue I was, it's coming, dont worry!

26 months ago

Just an FYI to any out of town interviewees.... they are NOT providing airfare to the interview. I had to turn down the invitation, for that reason. Good luck to all of you!!

Borderline

26 months ago

Miranda in Sacramento, California said: Just an FYI to any out of town interviewees.... they are NOT providing airfare to the interview. I had to turn down the invitation, for that reason. Good luck to all of you!!

Miranda, dont let that stop you. Most airlines don't provide travel. I can help you get there with a buddy pass.

26 months ago

Borderline said: Miranda, dont let that stop you. Most airlines don't provide travel. I can help you get there with a buddy pass.

Borderline!!!! You are the sweetest person in the world!! I have already sent an email, resigning my invitation. I did just send another, asking to re-accept my invitation. If it is approved, I would love to take you up on that offer.

I was extremely disappointed to have to turn this interview offer down and I didn't realize how bad I really wanted this job, until it was taken away!

flygirl85 in Arlington, Texas

26 months ago

Does anyone know where they hold training

italiangirl in Carol Stream, Illinois

26 months ago

I got invited to the open house in chicago on august 28. Would like to know if any current flight attendant can tell me what are the chances of getting based at ohare out of training. I cannot really move to cle or newark. It mentioned the training class will occur in oct. Thanks

Up In the Air Again in Missouri City, Texas

26 months ago

Hello Everyone--

I applied in early July..and no invite. Should I take this is a pass from Expressjet? I can only assume so. Feedback?

Hello fa in ., Kansas

26 months ago

Up In the Air Again in Missouri City, Texas said: Hello Everyone--

I applied in early July..and no invite. Should I take this is a pass from Expressjet? I can only assume so. Feedback?

I also applied first part of July. From what I read I dont think EXJet sends out thanks but no thanks emails or letters. That would be nice so we can cross them off the list knowing for sure they are not interested. With them not flying people in for the interview I wonder if they will interview in other citys besides Chicago and Houston??

Borderline in King George, Virginia

26 months ago

Miranda in Sacramento, California said: Borderline!!!! You are the sweetest person in the world!! I have already sent an email, resigning my invitation. I did just send another, asking to re-accept my invitation. If it is approved, I would love to take you up on that offer.

I was extremely disappointed to have to turn this interview offer down and I didn't realize how bad I really wanted this job, until it was taken away!

Email me : trigonent@aol.com I can help you. I work there now

wannafly in Tulsa, Oklahoma

26 months ago

Has anyone who applied after 8/1 recieved an invite yet?

Wantstofly

26 months ago

Is anyone going to the intetview in Chicago on Aug 31st?

SueTheStew in Crooklyn, New York

26 months ago

I applied on the 6th but have not rec'd an invite.

srw in Pompano Beach, Florida

26 months ago

I FLY AS A FLIGHT ATTENDANT FOR A NON UNION AIRLINE AND IRS PRETTY TERRIBLE. I HAVED JUST APPLIED WITH EXPRESSJET AND WANTED TO FIND OUT ABOUT THEIR TRAINING DO YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE ANNOUCEMENTS BY HEART? HOW LONG IS RESERVE IN EWR? IN TRAINING IS IT A 80 OR 90 THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE DAILY ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TRUST AND BELIEVE in GSO, North Carolina

26 months ago

i have a question.is only by RSVP?

Havingfun in Baytown, Texas

26 months ago

TRUST AND BELIEVE in GSO, North Carolina said: i have a question.is only by RSVP?

If you are asking if you have to be invited, the answer is yes you do, they do not offer open house interviews...I hope this helps...Have a great day....

Borderline in New Orleans, Louisiana

26 months ago

srw in Pompano Beach, Florida said: I FLY AS A FLIGHT ATTENDANT FOR A NON UNION AIRLINE AND IRS PRETTY TERRIBLE. I HAVED JUST APPLIED WITH EXPRESSJET AND WANTED TO FIND OUT ABOUT THEIR TRAINING DO YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE ANNOUCEMENTS BY HEART? HOW LONG IS RESERVE IN EWR? IN TRAINING IS IT A 80 OR 90 THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE DAILY ?

You don't have to know them by heart. Just be able to read clearly.

26 months ago

srw in Pompano Beach, Florida said: I FLY AS A FLIGHT ATTENDANT FOR A NON UNION AIRLINE AND IRS PRETTY TERRIBLE. I HAVED JUST APPLIED WITH EXPRESSJET AND WANTED TO FIND OUT ABOUT THEIR TRAINING DO YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE ANNOUCEMENTS BY HEART? HOW LONG IS RESERVE IN EWR? IN TRAINING IS IT A 80 OR 90 THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE DAILY ?

who do you fly for now?

flygirl85

26 months ago

Has anyone recently been in a training class

kittykt in Houston, Texas

26 months ago

I applied for a Flight Attendant position for many different airlines. On 7/16/12 I got an email saying that I was invited to an open house for SkyWest airlines, but I couldn't attend because I live in Houston, TX. On 08/01/12 I received an invitation to an open house for ExpressJet airlines. I e-mailed back my confirmation date within minutes after they emailed me and I'm attending on 8/23/12.

This is my first flight attendant interview and as much research as I do, I still feel like I'm lacking knowledge about ExpressJet and other competing aviation companys/airlines. Is there any advice or information that could help me during the interview? It'd be greatly appreciated. :)

kittykt in Houston, Texas

26 months ago

After re-reading, I received an invitation to an Interview with Expressjet, not necessarily an open interview. **

Jay in Corpus Christi, Texas

26 months ago

Hi, can you all take a look at my post I need professional advice please!

search "new personal assistant job" or "employment scam" both are posts I authored.

Thank you so much!

26 months ago

kittykt in Houston, Texas said: I applied for a Flight Attendant position for many different airlines. On 7/16/12 I got an email saying that I was invited to an open house for SkyWest airlines, but I couldn't attend because I live in Houston, TX. On 08/01/12 I received an invitation to an open house for ExpressJet airlines. I e-mailed back my confirmation date within minutes after they emailed me and I'm attending on 8/23/12.

This is my first flight attendant interview and as much research as I do, I still feel like I'm lacking knowledge about ExpressJet and other competing aviation companys/airlines. Is there any advice or information that could help me during the interview? It'd be greatly appreciated. :)

where is the interview?is by invitation only?they fly you there?
thanks for help.

26 months ago

kittykt in Houston, Texas said: After re-reading, I received an invitation to an Interview with Expressjet, not necessarily an open interview. **

they fly you there? were is the interview? is only by RSVP?

26 months ago

SORRY i was trying to say "where" not "were".lol

kittykt

26 months ago

Yes rsvp only. Its at their training centerin houston. I live in houston so no need for travel

26 months ago

kittykt said: Yes rsvp only. Its at their training centerin houston. I live in houston so no need for travel

I know you live in iah, but your interview could be in atl as well I had friends that interviewed in both but they might of changed that too...hope that helps you...also be prepared to go to any base and houston you will be on reserve the most it is a little better in ewr, and cle is a skelton crew. I know this ifo cause I have friends that work there now...rh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

26 months ago

TRUST AND BELIEVE in GSO, North Carolina said: SORRY i was trying to say "where" not "were".lol

trust an d believe I never heard from ca...but just heard from the horses mouth that dal will be hiring in oct...not sure if they will be hiring for lod's or just english speaking at any rate I have the french and brushing up on it now...so keep in touch and will,let you know. I think you have my email but let me give it to you again..jarehead1264@aol.com

26 months ago

fa4ever in Phoenix, Arizona said: trust an d believe I never heard from ca...but just heard from the horses mouth that dal will be hiring in oct...not sure if they will be hiring for lod's or just english speaking at any rate I have the french and brushing up on it now...so keep in touch and will,let you know. I think you have my email but let me give it to you again..jarehead1264@aol.com

ok i will thanks for the info.but what you do you means when you say they hiring for lod`s????????

26 months ago

TRUST AND BELIEVE in GSO, North Carolina said: ok i will thanks for the info.but what you do you means when you say they hiring for lod`s????????

now you should know this one you speak french, language of destination, don't think this is going to be the case this time I have been on the phone with my friend and she think it will be a mixture so we are both okay..You can count on new york for delta that is for sure, for sure..that is fine with me...I am from pvd originally and would be nice to get back to my old stomping grounds..ok email me when you have a chance. Did you decide to take the other job?

kittykt in Spring, Texas

26 months ago

Does anyone have any advice or tips about a previous expressjet interview? I would greatly appreciate it. :) thanks!

Page:  « First « Previous   83  84  85  86  87  88  89  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.