express jet

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4351 to 4400 of 9984)
Page:  « First « Previous   85  86  87  88  89  90  91  Next »   Last »

Burns Graham in Washington, District of Columbia

24 months ago

I accepted an interview for the October 18. Can anyone give me some interview questions. I work for an airline now, but I hate those questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

wings2012 in Wichita, Kansas

24 months ago

Reading the most recent posts... You will need to fly yourself. If you remember there was a merger awhile back... I think before that merge they flew you. It looks like some people have declined interviews because they can't afford to fly. I agree it's expensive. With that said, I will probably take another airline other than expressjet. As much as I want to fly them it's hard to when another airline is 450
Cheaper. Also, does anyone know a good place to stay around the airport that provides a shuttle that will
Get you there on time

Burns Graham in Washington, District of Columbia

24 months ago

Am I reading an earlier post correct that they give you a 24 hour call out on reserve. If anyone can give me the specs on the reserve and how you get your bases after training, I would greatly appreciate it. I met an ExpressJet FA a few months ago that said EWR was the most junior base. Is that still correct anyone??!!

TRUST AND BELIEVE in GSO, North Carolina

24 months ago

ok i`m confused.i`m reading some say they fly you for interview some say they don`t so they do or don`t??????????????? i`m confused....

milano in Bloomingdale, Illinois

24 months ago

I was invited to a interview with express jet. I did not attend it but on the invite the interview was gonna be at a local hotel near ohare airport. Since I was a local applicant there was no travel ticket included with the invite.

Black Widow in Atlanta, Georgia

24 months ago

i applied 7/31 and still havent heard back lol guess thats a no

Hello fa in ., Kansas

24 months ago

Hi I recv. this email below today asking me to apply again ...anyone else get it. I had applied I think a month ago. I know my application went thru because I recv a email at that time. I wonder if there is a kink in the system.

"Greetings,

Thank you for expressing interest in a flight attendant postion with ExpressJet Airlines. Over the last few months we received over 3,000 applications. We are still actively hiring flight attendants. The profile you created on expressjet.com has been saved. However, to continue to be considered for the position, you must fill out a new application. We look foward to reviewing your new application soon! Sincerely, ExpressJet AirlinesInflight Recruiting"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Wantstofly in Dixon, Illinois

24 months ago

Hello fa in ., Kansas said: Hi I recv. this email below today asking me to apply again ...anyone else get it. I had applied I think a month ago. I know my application went thru because I recv a email at that time. I wonder if there is a kink in the system.

"Greetings,

Thank you for expressing interest in a flight attendant postion with ExpressJet Airlines. Over the last few months we received over 3,000 applications. We are still actively hiring flight attendants. The profile you created on expressjet.com has been saved. However, to continue to be considered for the position, you must fill out a new application. We look foward to reviewing your new application soon! Sincerely, ExpressJet AirlinesInflight Recruiting"

Check your application, this happend to me, and it was due to I missed a question on the last page, filled it out, re-sent, have been to interview and go to training oct 22. Good luck!!!

TRUST AND BELIEVE in GSO, North Carolina

24 months ago

Hello fa in ., Kansas said: Hi I recv. this email below today asking me to apply again ...anyone else get it. I had applied I think a month ago. I know my application went thru because I recv a email at that time. I wonder if there is a kink in the system.

"Greetings,

yes i receive the same thing today and i sent the app again.so i`m waiting.

24 months ago

Well from what Ive read they are not buying tickets. i have already bought tickets and a hotel very close to the interview site. if anyone who has been through the process and is willing to answer a quick few questions send me an email please at krn2009@gmail.com thank you!! :)

Nabila89

24 months ago

I got an invitation for the open house interview on October 18... I have dual citizenship, I currently have my other passport and my American passport is in the making, do I have to have my American passport handy the day of the interview?
Another question is, I've only lived in the states 6 almost 7 years there for do I need to place my 10 years past on the resume or print it out separately from my résumé?!

I am worried that I might not have my American passport handy the day of the interview and I don't want to get in the way since it is in the making...

Pamela Rojs in Fresno, California

23 months ago

You should have some kind of paper work that states that your us passport is in processed. at the interview, they don't ask for the passport, but if you are offered the possition, then HR will ask for kyour passport.

fa4ever in Tempe, Arizona

23 months ago

Pamela Rojs in Fresno, California said: You should have some kind of paper work that states that your us passport is in processed. at the interview, they don't ask for the passport, but if you are offered the possition, then HR will ask for kyour passport.

I agree, being that I use to work for the company you need to show a receipt saying that you applied for it. The first day of class is a loot of paper work and they need ot see these documents, along with your passport or again, saying that you applied for it..but no worries if you do not they have a place in downtown houston where you can apply for it and expedite it..okay good luck. I am going on with another airline at this point and good luck to all of you. Pay attention do your home work and you all will be fine if you have any questions about training let me knows at jarehead1264@aol.com. Go over the material when you receive it and then contact me if you need my help. It is one a/c with two different a/c versions the emb 145 piece of cake..talk to you all soon and good luck to all of you that are having interviews/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nabila89

23 months ago

Thank you guys so much

Sun Fish in Oceanside, California

23 months ago

Apply at Republic Airways Holdings...they are always interviewing.

23 months ago

treemairs4 in Ontario, Oregon said: You will have to provide your own transportation to the interview. Just so you know. Hope that helps.

stop giving false information. you lying rat. go spill your venom somewhere else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

23 months ago

Again, ExpressJet will pay for your airplane ticket to the interview, only. You are responsible to arrange transportation from the airport to the training center and vice versa, but please don't ever waste your money on plane tickets for any interview, it is not worth it. So, who ever is saying that they bought or that expressjet does not pay for transportation, is full of you know what and is perhaps bitter that he or she did not get the position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Hannah H in Lufkin, Texas

23 months ago

Pamela Rojs in Fresno, California said: Again, ExpressJet will pay for your airplane ticket to the interview, only. You are responsible to arrange transportation from the airport to the training center and vice versa, but please don't ever waste your money on plane tickets for any interview, it is not worth it. So, who ever is saying that they bought or that expressjet does not pay for transportation, is full of you know what and is perhaps bitter that he or she did not get the position.

Pamela, I don't know where you are getting your information from or why you feel the need to call people names, but for YOUR information I just got a job with ExpressJet and they DO NOT provide transportation to your interview. You have to pay out of pocket to attend the interview, then if you are selected to attend training they will pay for your ticket to get to training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nabila89

23 months ago

Hannah H in Lufkin, Texas said: Pamela, I don't know where you are getting your information from or why you feel the need to call people names, but for YOUR information I just got a job with ExpressJet and they DO NOT provide transportation to your interview. You have to pay out of pocket to attend the interview, then if you are selected to attend training they will pay for your ticket to get to training.

Yes I agree with you, in the open house invitation it's states in fine letters that the company will not provide with transportation to the interview and what not I already got my ticket and hotel and paid it myself... I have no problem doing its a chance I have to take... I found a cheap flight and I also got a cheap deal on Priceline.com
So please when you read your message read it all the way threw... Read the tiny text at the bottom read everything.

Nabila89

23 months ago

Who is going to the interview on the 18th of October 2012?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

umardigras in Hammond, Louisiana

23 months ago

Nabila89 said: Who is going to the interview on the 18th of October 2012?

I go on the 17th.

umardigras in Hammond, Louisiana

23 months ago

Hannah H in Lufkin, Texas said: Pamela, I don't know where you are getting your information from or why you feel the need to call people names, but for YOUR information I just got a job with ExpressJet and they DO NOT provide transportation to your interview. You have to pay out of pocket to attend the interview, then if you are selected to attend training they will pay for your ticket to get to training.

You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!I asked when I sent my email to confirm my interview date, and a recruiter emailed me back stating that they do not pay for your flight to the interview. I assumed they paid, because I attended a United interview previously that paid for my flight. ExpressJet, however, does not! I'm still going though! =)

Darryl Flora in Daytona Beach, Florida

23 months ago

I'll be there on the 18th for my interview. Good luck to everyone and let us know how it goes.

yogagirl in New Port Richey, Florida

23 months ago

Any one know the range of height requirement?
Anyone flying from tampa later in oct? My choices for intervire are:
oct 22 23 26....and 29.
And what about if you do not know how to swim?

23 months ago

ANYONE going OCTOBER 29th to the expressjet interview?
would like to get a familar feel for who I would be meeting.
PLEASE !!!!

23 months ago

Any one leaving from Tampa Airport?

Nabila89

23 months ago

Darryl Flora in Daytona Beach, Florida said: I'll be there on the 18th for my interview. Good luck to everyone and let us know how it goes.

Ill be there too :D

Sabrina Guerrero in Lufkin, Texas

23 months ago

Hey everyone! I was at the October 10th interview in Houston and got fingerprinted and drugtested, i was just curious if anyone that went last week has heard anything yet?????

23 months ago

Sabrina Guerrero in Lufkin, Texas said: Hey everyone! I was at the October 10th interview in Houston and got fingerprinted and drugtested, i was just curious if anyone that went last week has heard anything yet?????

Hey, Congrats!

Can you fill us in for those going to interview this week how it went ect. Did they say when Training would start in Nov?

Congrats again and I hope to join the ExpressJet Family!

23 months ago

Darryl Flora in Daytona Beach, Florida said: Hey, Congrats!

Can you fill us in for those going to interview this week how it went ect. Did they say when Training would start in Nov?

Hi Darryl! Training for November starts on the 26th. Interview process was fairly easy, there is a group part in the beginning,then they do one on one interviews. Good luck and HOPE to meet you next month! :-D let me know how your interview goes! Sdhg84@gmail.com!

Nabila89

23 months ago

See you tomorrow at the interview and good luck to every one :D I am excited :)

Amber in Tulsa, Oklahoma

23 months ago

Sabrina Guerrero in Lufkin, Texas said: Hey everyone! I was at the October 10th interview in Houston and got fingerprinted and drugtested, i was just curious if anyone that went last week has heard anything yet?????

Hey Sabrina, I was there too. I got drug tested and fingerprinted as well and still no word, and I know of another person in the same boat...So we are all anxiously waiting. I think they are just waiting on the results of every ones tests.

23 months ago

Amber in Tulsa, Oklahoma said: Hey Sabrina, I was there too. I got drug tested and fingerprinted as well and still no word, and I know of another person in the same boat...So we are all anxiously waiting. I think they are just waiting on the results of every ones tests.

Hey Amber!!! Ok, makes me feel better LOL! Hopefully we will all hear soon and HOPEFULLY all get to meet up next month, LOL

23 months ago

Amber in Tulsa, Oklahoma said: Hey Sabrina, I was there too. I got drug tested and fingerprinted as well and still no word, and I know of another person in the same boat...So we are all anxiously waiting. I think they are just waiting on the results of every ones tests.

Amber, feel free to email me at sdhg84@gmail.com, maybe we can stay in touch! :-D

Wantstofly in Dixon, Illinois

23 months ago

Sabrina Guerrero in Lufkin, Texas said: Amber, feel free to email me at sdhg84@gmail.com, maybe we can stay in touch! :-D

When did you guys interview? My response after finger prints etc was 7 days from interview,
Unless it has changed, if u get tested, u will get an offer

23 months ago

Wantstofly in Dixon, Illinois said: When did you guys interview? My response after finger prints etc was 7 days from interview,
Unless it has changed, if u get tested, u will get an offer

On the 10th?

23 months ago

How long is training?

23 months ago

Darryl Flora in Daytona Beach, Florida said: How long is training?

4 weeks

23 months ago

Nice. Do you know if they would put you in the next one if for some reason you were not able to make it or just say thanks but try again next time? Sorry for all the Questions. Good luck to everyone

23 months ago

Hey amber! I was interviewed and drug screened the 11th. My thing said Wichita (not sure why) but I see you are in Tulsa! So am I! Lived here my whole life. Lol.

FAdreamer

23 months ago

Hey everyone! I was at the Oct 10 interview- I'm still waiting too! I heard it can be anywhere from 6 days to 3 weeks... The lady at the drug testing said their results are back in 3 days, so its just a matter of the background check I guess, which can sometimes take a while :( but I have heard from current FA's that if we go through the testing, we will get an offer! Hopefully I'll see you all next month! (And hopefully we hear soon!)

Amber in Tulsa, Oklahoma

23 months ago

wings2012 in Wichita, Kansas said: Hey amber! I was interviewed and drug screened the 11th. My thing said Wichita (not sure why) but I see you are in Tulsa! So am I! Lived here my whole life. Lol.

Oh really how funny, I was there on the 10th. Hope all goes well!!!

Nabila89

23 months ago

I'm finally in Houston, tx and according to my concierge there is a few others who are staying in for the interview tomorrow morning

23 months ago

Darryl Flora in Daytona Beach, Florida said: Hey, Congrats!

did u go for your interview? Will yoou move to ewr?

23 months ago

any one going for express on oct 29th.

Sabrina Guerrero

23 months ago

Has anyone that was at the Oct 10th interview in Houston heard anything yet???

Amber in Tulsa, Oklahoma

23 months ago

FAdreamer said: Hey everyone! I was at the Oct 10 interview- I'm still waiting too! I heard it can be anywhere from 6 days to 3 weeks... The lady at the drug testing said their results are back in 3 days, so its just a matter of the background check I guess, which can sometimes take a while :( but I have heard from current FA's that if we go through the testing, we will get an offer! Hopefully I'll see you all next month! (And hopefully we hear soon!)

Are you still waiting on a response?

FAdreamer

23 months ago

Amber in Tulsa, Oklahoma said: Are you still waiting on a response?

Yes I am, and I know of a few others who were there on the 10 that are still waiting too! Um thinking it will take the full 2 weeks to hear back since we were on the first day of this batch of interviews!

FAdreamer

23 months ago

I'm **

Darryl Flora in Orlando, Florida

23 months ago

yogagirl in New Port Richey, Florida said: did u go for your interview? Will yoou move to ewr?

Yes interview went very well I thought. Loved meeting everyone there. I did fingerprints and drug test as well. I'll move anywhere haha. Did everyone u interviewed with get tested?

Page:  « First « Previous   85  86  87  88  89  90  91  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.