flight attendant open houses

Comments (15)

nygirl in Shirley, New York

41 months ago

looking for any open house interviews...for spirit or other airlines hiring flight attendants in any location

flygirl in Kenosha, Wisconsin

41 months ago

NY Girl,
The latest recruiting method is to apply to those airlines accepting applications and get an invitation to a hiring event. Your best bet is to try different airlines web sites to see who is currently accepting applications. I believe currently Spirit maybe accepting apps for LAS, Continental is still hiring as is Republic and Delta for Japanese speakers as are others. Now is a good time. Good Luck to you.
Flygirl :D

41 months ago

flygirl in Kenosha, Wisconsin said: NY Girl,
The latest recruiting method is to apply to those airlines accepting applications and get an invitation to a hiring event. Your best bet is to try different airlines web sites to see who is currently accepting applications. I believe currently Spirit maybe accepting apps for LAS, Continental is still hiring as is Republic and Delta for Japanese speakers as are others. Now is a good time. Good Luck to you.

Thank you

41 months ago

Thank you

40 months ago

flygirl in Kenosha, Wisconsin said: NY Girl,

Thank you....I attended an open house interview last week for republic....the recruiters were all great...very organized and informational....A great company to work for...I chose Shuttle....waiting for a reply...so excited

Shannon kay in Georgetown, Indiana

34 months ago

If I would need to fly to an open house, does Republic pay for the flight?

TRUST AND BELIEVE in Greensboro, North Carolina

34 months ago

nooo nothing.you have to pay for you ticket and hotel.they are very nice and make you comfortable during the interview.

amygandy@att.net in Ocean Springs, Mississippi

22 months ago

Does anyone have any input on what the invitation looks like for a Republic Airlines recruiting event. I requested Memphis to the email address they said and a couple days later, I got an email that gave the address for the event and other info, but it didn't say 'official invitation' or anything. Does anyone know what the invitation looks like? I can't go all the way to Memphis on July 31 until I am sure...can't get a response to phone calls in to the company either. Thank you!

Bailey25 in Toledo, Ohio

22 months ago

amygandy@att.net in Ocean Springs, Mississippi said: Does anyone have any input on what the invitation looks like for a Republic Airlines recruiting event. I requested Memphis to the email address they said and a couple days later, I got an email that gave the address for the event and other info, but it didn't say 'official invitation' or anything. Does anyone know what the invitation looks like? I can't go all the way to Memphis on July 31 until I am sure...can't get a response to phone calls in to the company either. Thank you!

Mine said CMH INVITE in the subject line. It was for the Columbus OH. It also said in the email to bring said email with me for entrance to the OH.

ATtravelgal in Gulf Coast, Mississippi

22 months ago

Hi Amy, I'm in Long Beach! I filled out my application to Republic and sent an email request asking to attend the session in Memphis. I recieved an email back with the subject line saying - RSVP Flight Attendant Event - Memphis. I'm pretty sure it is the invite since they give you the time, event location and what to bring. Maybe I will see you there!

22 months ago

Wow that's cool. Are you driving or flying?

22 months ago

At this point I think I am going to drive. Last minutes flights are too expensive and it's a shame they got rid of the direct flights from GPT to MEM.

22 months ago

ATtravelgal in Gulf Coast, Mississippi said: At this point I think I am going to drive. Last minutes flights are too expensive and it's a shame they got rid of the direct flights from GPT to MEM.

I will look for you there, what's your first name?

22 months ago

amygandy@att.net in Ocean Springs, Mississippi said: I will look for you there, what's your first name?

Andrea.

Are you flying or driving?

22 months ago

It looks like I am going to try to reschedule for a different date/location. I'm not sure which one yet.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.