open house?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Robin in Palm Bay, Florida

10 months ago

Does anyone know of any open house or seminars in Fl. I have filled out an application for airlines & I am getting nothing.....

Thank you for any feedback.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sapphire21 in Lorain, Ohio

10 months ago

Robin in Palm Bay, Florida said: Does anyone know of any open house or seminars in Fl. I have filled out an application for airlines & I am getting nothing.....

Good morning

It takes time.lots. Other airlines be hiring in fall too.
You also may want to google Flight attendant resume, to get an idea to better do your resume.Good luck and keep seeking if this is your dream.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Gonna be an FA soon in Milltown, New Jersey

10 months ago

Robin in Palm Bay, Florida said: Does anyone know of any open house or seminars in Fl. I have filled out an application for airlines & I am getting nothing.....

Hello Robin in Palm Bay! Allegiant just posted the f.a. position for Florida, the other day, on their website. Probably best to apply soon, as they may take the posting down quickly. If they are interested in your application, they will invite you to an open house. Since the posting was for Florida, the o.h. will be somewhere in Florida. I have been in this game for a while, and there are not alot of flight attendant events in Florida, but once in a while. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

beautifulflygirl in Shirley, New York

9 months ago

hey Robin in Palm Bay, that is my hometown, looking to relocate back asap...I am going to apply to alligant as well. Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.