what are the qualifications to become a flight attendant here in the philippines?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 333)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

CHRIX in Quezon City, Philippines

51 months ago

if you have a jacketed teeth,it shouldnt be an issue as long as it is in a back teeth but if it is in a front teeth and easily seen,the company probably will noy hire you...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

lynn in Quezon City, Philippines

51 months ago

it would be safe if i have a root crownx on my back teeth?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

k.celine in Parañaque, Philippines

51 months ago

how about having scars?? is that a big issue?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

darenquilalang in Manila, Philippines

51 months ago

CHRIX in Quezon City, Philippines said: if you have a jacketed teeth,it shouldnt be an issue as long as it is in a back teeth but if it is in a front teeth and easily seen,the company probably will noy hire you...

how about dental fillings?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

darenquilalang in Manila, Philippines

51 months ago

hi im daren 18 ab english student can speak somehow in spanish and learning french. i really want to travel but ihave some dental fillings in front and im tall but im thin. any suggestion/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ladyapril in Iligan, Philippines

50 months ago

where can i send the requirements? can i have the adress of airlines here in philippines?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

disisdafunniestforum in Kailua Kona, Hawaii

50 months ago

BillyRayCyrus in Tauranga, New Zealand said: Don't give up your dreams yo!I'm 49 and have mutltiple tattoos, long, greasy hair, and i've got rather a belly on me. My daughter earns far more than me, but i still believe in myself. See, I never wanted to be a country singer, since I was just a little boy, i would sneak into my mothers make up drawer, put on lipstick, and prance around in her high heels, pretending to serve cofffee to those flying economy class! Its not to late for me, and its not to late for you! Peace out, yo!

You're hired, Billy! LOL!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Joanna April Lumbad in Sampaloc, Philippines

50 months ago

Is it include in the training to speak fluent English and Tagalog?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jhajha marie in Caloocan, Philippines

50 months ago

hi my name is jhajha i was one of the applicants of cebu pacific air a minute ago and until now they are hiring for more applicants..i was one of the girls who failed to comply for thier requirements i dont know what was thier basis of hiring for the applicants i just wondering why i did not achieved the requirements, i have good set of teeth,good color clean skin and got the height of 5'6 1/2.and my weight is perfect for my height..i doesn't have any pimples.they just measure my height,checking of my legs if there is a scar,and if it is good in proportion,and a short interveiw and thats all..and i received a text from them that they say sorry for me that i did not achieved all the requirements..i was only 21 y/o and a fresh grad BS in nursing

id just sharing my experince for applying cabin crew in cebu pac.

thanks (^^,)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jhajha marie in Caloocan, Philippines

50 months ago

hi my name is jhajha i was one of the applicants of cebu pacific air a minute ago and until now they are hiring for more applicants..i was one of the girls who failed to comply for thier requirements i dont know what was thier basis of hiring for the applicants i just wondering why i did not achieved the requirements, i have good set of teeth,good color clean skin and got the height of 5'6 1/2.and my weight is perfect for my height..i doesn't have any pimples.they just measure my height,checking of my legs if there is a scar,and if it is good in proportion,and a short interveiw and thats all..and i received a text from them that they say sorry for me that i did not achieved all the requirements..i was only 21 y/o and a fresh grad BS in nursing

check my facebook acct search for

jhajha marie salboro and thats me =)

thanks (^^,)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cassie in Quezon City, Philippines

50 months ago

is it that hard?? i really wanted to be a flight attendant, i'm 23 years old, 5'7 in height with good set of teeth, fluent in english(thanks to my previous work as a call center agent for US health care) and tagalog... how can i get hired? do i need to get a diploma first from their training center then after that i can apply for that job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ariell in cavite, philippines in Diliman, Philippines

49 months ago

Grace in Asia/Pacific Region said: Well you must have a good set of teeth,at least 5'4" in height, clear skin,your weight must be perfect for your height, good-looking is a plus...

yes... the male applicant is also open for the position as an FA and im 5'4'' in height and my weight is 101lbs! .......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

agzgenius in Quezon City, Philippines

49 months ago

hey.... im ceasar... im 20... a fresh graduate from cdu's college of nursing... physically... i have no problem... the only thing that im worried about is my height... im 5'6''... would i be qualified with that height for males?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ariell in cavite in Diliman, Philippines

49 months ago

ariell in cavite, philippines in Diliman, Philippines said: yes... the male applicant is also open for the position as an FA and im 5'4'' in height and my weight is 101lbs! .......

yes... mam grace thanks for your response to me! and i really appreciate. and yes i have good set of teeth,clear skin, with good visual impact and pleasing personality...

blue in philippines in Makati, Philippines

49 months ago

a pleasant greetings!
i really want to be a flight attendant!i have a good posture,i have a clear skin and have a beatiful teeth.i am a youth leader in our barangay.is that situation is an advantage for me to pursue my dream becoming a flight attendat?and one thing problem i would like to know if i am qualified to be a flight attendant my height is 5'2?is this going to cause a problem?
thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

purple air in Manila, Philippines

49 months ago

blue in philippines in Makati, Philippines said: a pleasant greetings!
i really want to be a flight attendant!i have a good posture,i have a clear skin and have a beatiful teeth.i am a youth leader in our barangay.is that situation is an advantage for me to pursue my dream becoming a flight attendat?and one thing problem i would like to know if i am qualified to be a flight attendant my height is 5'2?is this going to cause a problem?
thank you!

well almost all airlines have a minimum height requirement of 5'3 for girls, but you can always try. if the interviewer really likes you, sometimes they would consider it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

blue in philippines in Mandaluyong, Philippines

49 months ago

thank you for your reply!
god bless,,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ahriel in cavite in Diliman, Philippines

49 months ago

gud day! im ask im not qualified for an FA my height is 5'4'' and my weight is 101lbs it is proportion to my height? and i have a good set of teeth, clear skin, good visual impact, pleasing personality. if possible to hired?

Kristine Dalmacion in Manila, Philippines

49 months ago

HI im Kristine, 4th year nursing student. i want to be a flight attendant. My height is 5'7" .. As of now I'm still having my braces and I'm planning to apply after my braces has been removed. I can communicate well with people and serve them according to their needs as if I am serving my patients. Do you think i can be hired? Thanks and God bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

bimbo in Cagayan De Oro, Philippines

48 months ago

hey guys , i am a graduating male student of BSN. i'm 6 feet tall, weighs 76 kgs, have good teeth, white skin complexion, pleasing personality and can communicate well with other people. i have dreamed of becoming a flight attendant someday. am i qualified enough to become 1? is there any hiring for now? hope to hear something from you guys. thanks :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

aimee in Quezon, Philippines

47 months ago

hi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

aimee in Quezon, Philippines

47 months ago

Hi I'm aimee,21 years old, single, 5'4" in height, 115 lbs I'm a good swimmer, I have a good set of teeth, with pleasing personality, but I have pimple marks.. you guys think I can get in ???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Dawn Stanley in Cape Town, South Africa

47 months ago

I am looking to study to become a flight attendant, can anyone assist me. I do qualify but looking for a college in Durban.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sandra_rocks in Parañaque, Philippines

47 months ago

where is Durban? hehe I dont know where is it.. by the way, there aer lots of courses that is suited for you to be able to be a FA someday. You can take up nursing, psychology, tourism, HRM..

sandra_rocks in Parañaque, Philippines

47 months ago

where is Durban? hehe I dont know where is it.. by the way, there aer lots of courses that is suited for you to be able to be a FA someday. You can take up nursing, psychology, tourism, HRM..

prettyfly in Newark, New Jersey

47 months ago

take note! if u want to be an FA, you don't need to be a college grad. All you need is a Customer Service experience if you apply here in the US. Some airlines doesn't discriminate about height, age and looks.You don't need to study in school to be a FA. Airline companies will PROVIDE for the training. Just make sure you like dealing with people and you don't have attitude problem. Its a hard work but its worth it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

sandra_rocks in Makati, Philippines

47 months ago

i truly believe on that PRETTY FLY.. I hope an American so there will be no discrimination on height to be a flight attendant..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lovelylalein in Quezon City, Philippines

47 months ago

Hi , just wondering what do you mean by good set of teeth? Anyone from airline HR Recruitment Center can you tell me... if someone has gap in between 2 front upper teeth, will you consider? Complete upper and lower teeth, healthy but the problem is the gap between the 2 front upper teeth.

I am look forward to hear from you.

Thanks..

sandra_rocks in Makati, Philippines

47 months ago

good set of teeth means you're not wearing jacket, braces in your teeth.. Ithink having a pasta is all right.. God blessu!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kingstie in Manila, Philippines

47 months ago

i want to be a flight attendant in PAL but i'm a little worried about my qualifications. i took up advertising and PR and i'm an undergrad. is it okay? and another thing, what are the processes that i have to go through in case i passed the initial interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kingstie in Manila, Philippines

47 months ago

another problem is that i dont have any work experience yet. but i really want to be an FA.

Danielamhay Narvasa in Quezon City, Philippines

47 months ago

hi...to everyone i know this is not easy to apply job without education and allso i have no resume, but for me i am really interested to be flight attendant in i will do my best how to work hard in good to be flight attendant i hope you will gave me a changes for this comment, and i am perfect height

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sushi in Bacoor, Philippines

46 months ago

Angeline Concubierta in Sydney, Australia said: i fit into the philippine airline cabin crew requirements,physically,but unfortunately i am an australian citizen now.but i was born in the Philippines,would i be able to apply?

yes because you have dual citizen you have to acquire that..

46 months ago

u have dual citzen

46 months ago

kingstie in Manila, Philippines said: i want to be a flight attendant in PAL but i'm a little worried about my qualifications. i took up advertising and PR and i'm an undergrad. is it okay? and another thing, what are the processes that i have to go through in case i passed the initial interview?

Pal accept only college graduate

46 months ago

jhajha marie in Caloocan, Philippines said: hi my name is jhajha i was one of the applicants of cebu pacific air a minute ago and until now they are hiring for more applicants..i was one of the girls who failed to comply for thier requirements i dont know what was thier basis of hiring for the applicants i just wondering why i did not achieved the requirements, i have good set of teeth,good color clean skin and got the height of 5'6 1/2.and my weight is perfect for my height..i doesn't have any pimples.they just measure my height,checking of my legs if there is a scar,and if it is good in proportion,and a short interveiw and thats all..and i received a text from them that they say sorry for me that i did not achieved all the requirements..i was only 21 y/o and a fresh grad BS in nursing

thanks (^^,)

strict ata cla

46 months ago

Lovelylalein in Quezon City, Philippines said: Hi , just wondering what do you mean by good set of teeth? Anyone from airline HR Recruitment Center can you tell me... if someone has gap in between 2 front upper teeth, will you consider? Complete upper and lower teeth, healthy but the problem is the gap between the 2 front upper teeth.

I am look forward to hear from you.

Thanks.

you have to fix it

46 months ago

bimbo in Cagayan De Oro, Philippines said: hey guys , i am a graduating male student of BSN. i'm 6 feet tall, weighs 76 kgs, have good teeth, white skin complexion, pleasing personality and can communicate well with other people. i have dreamed of becoming a flight attendant someday. am i qualified enough to become 1? is there any hiring for now? hope to hear something from you guys. thanks :)

that depends on how u do well in your application
e.g. interview , panel interview etc etc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

cassie in Quezon City, Philippines said: is it that hard?? i really wanted to be a flight attendant, i'm 23 years old, 5'7 in height with good set of teeth, fluent in english(thanks to my previous work as a call center agent for US health care) and tagalog... how can i get hired? do i need to get a diploma first from their training center then after that i can apply for that job?

you have to apply
and hope you get lucky

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

blue in philippines in Makati, Philippines said: a pleasant greetings!
thank you!

here in phil , yes

sandra in Pasay, Philippines

46 months ago

cassie in Quezon City, Philippines said: is it that hard?? i really wanted to be a flight attendant, i'm 23 years old, 5'7 in height with good set of teeth, fluent in english(thanks to my previous work as a call center agent for US health care) and tagalog... how can i get hired? do i need to get a diploma first from their training center then after that i can apply for that job?

You don't need a cerficate that tells you undergo a training to be a FA.. It's much better if you do research about the job descriptions, requirements and qualifications of FA..

God bless!

rona in Manila, Philippines

46 months ago

hello!very good site!

i just want to ask if i'm still qualified to be a flight attendant if i'm not 20/20 eyesight?
i'm only 15 now,a senior in MNHS,thinking for what course i will acquire in college!
currently i'm slightly overweight and i'm worried of taking Hotel and Restaurant Management for i will be gaining weight!haha,i don't know whay,just a thought!

perfect set of teeth,5'3 in height,is that okay?

and what is the best schools for tourism here in the Philippines?

and info about thir scholarship?

need info now and thanks for those who will reply!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

meg in Manila, Philippines

46 months ago

i really want to be a flight attendant but after reading some of the posts in this site, I just realized that I have a lot of catching up to do.. because I have braces right now, and I don't think they will be off in a year or two. I'm a registered nurse, 20 years old, I have a standard first aid and basic life support training, good swimmer, standing 5 feet 5 inches and it's in proportion to my weight but i have a "not so noticeable scar" on my left knee..

It's just so frustrating.

snov_thatcher in Cebu, Philippines

45 months ago

hey,,
what are the qualifications to become an FA??
TNX

Marika Cadua in Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

44 months ago

hi..I'm a graduating H.S student next year..i want to pursue my ambition to be a flight attendant..Do I have the chance to enroll in any state with a flight attendant training school.Please inform me regrding this matter..thnks alot!

Jen in Cebu, Philippines

44 months ago

Hello, I would like to know if your still looking for a flight attendant here in Cebu. I'm interested to be part of the job. When will be your recruitment team schedule here in Cebu? I'm a former varsity player stands 5'5 in height and I'm willing to undergo training.
Do you accept applicants even though they have a little bit scar below the knee?
Please inform me.
Thank you.

Jen in Cebu, Philippines

44 months ago

prettyfly in Newark, New Jersey said: take note! if u want to be an FA, you don't need to be a college grad. All you need is a Customer Service experience if you apply here in the US. Some airlines doesn't discriminate about height, age and looks.You don't need to study in school to be a FA. Airline companies will PROVIDE for the training. Just make sure you like dealing with people and you don't have attitude problem. Its a hard work but its worth it![/QUOTE

Hello sir,
I would like to ask if, How can we apply there in the US if were here in the Philippines.
I like what you've said because they don't discriminate applicants.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MINE84 in Manila, Philippines

44 months ago

just askin if my teeth are not that good,, i dont have a chance to APPLY?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

christia lynn binibn in Quezon City, Philippines

43 months ago

what does good set of teeth mean ??
is it ok if i have jaket or pustiso in my teeth ??
am i still qualified ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (92) / No (35) Reply - Report abuse

buttersecret in Taytay, Philippines

43 months ago

i am currently taking up tourism management here in the Philippines. my skin is not so good, would you think i would be able to make it as a flight attendant? and i still have 3 years in college,what would you recommend me to remove my scars within 3 years?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (174) / No (45) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.