what are the qualifications to become a flight attendant here in the philippines?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 333)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

heynzer in Pagadian, Philippines

45 months ago

since i was a child, i really wanted to become a flight attendant, i am more inclined to this kind of profession compared to what i am taking right now which is BS in Accountancy.one year from now i will be able to finish ths course, and hopefully i will also be able to get my license.after that, i am planning to get involved on various trainings as a preparation to be a Flight attendant, however, my problem is i don't have a good set of teeth.i would like to ask if having a "pasta or braces" will be disqualified automatically from such profession? is there any chance?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (170) / No (55) Reply - Report abuse

heynzer in Pagadian, Philippines

45 months ago

since i was a child, i really wanted to become a flight attendant, i am more inclined to this kind of profession compared to what i am taking right now which is BS in Accountancy.one year from now i will be able to finish ths course, and hopefully i will also be able to get my license.after that, i am planning to get involved on various trainings as a preparation to be a Flight attendant, however, my problem is i don't have a good set of teeth.i would like to ask if having a "pasta or braces" will be disqualified automatically from such profession? is there any chance?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Jam in Parañaque, Philippines

45 months ago

jhajha marie in Caloocan, Philippines said: hi my name is jhajha i was one of the applicants of cebu pacific air a minute ago and until now they are hiring for more applicants..i was one of the girls who failed to comply for thier requirements i dont know what was thier basis of hiring for the applicants i just wondering why i did not achieved the requirements, i have good set of teeth,good color clean skin and got the height of 5'6 1/2.and my weight is perfect for my height..i doesn't have any pimples.they just measure my height,checking of my legs if there is a scar,and if it is good in proportion,and a short interveiw and thats all..and i received a text from them that they say sorry for me that i did not achieved all the requirements..i was only 21 y/o and a fresh grad BS in nursing

id just sharing my experince for applying cabin crew in cebu pac.

thanks (^^,)

Hun i guess you need to work with your grammar as well, maybe at this stage the confidence you have shown them isnt enough for what their expectations are but it doesnt mean you are not qualified. try to join some other airlines then! :-) good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

snov in Zamboanga, Philippines

45 months ago

Jam in Parañaque, Philippines said: Hun i guess you need to work with your grammar as well, maybe at this stage the confidence you have shown them isnt enough for what their expectations are but it doesnt mean you are not qualified. try to join some other airlines then! :-) good luck!

Jam. Hear!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

kristal in San Jose Del Monte, Philippines

45 months ago

hi ! i really need your answer about this .. what if someone doesn't have a good set of teeth? i mean ..its having a jaket/pasta/dentures .. is this qualified ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Rocille in Manila, Philippines

45 months ago

Grace in Asia/Pacific Region said: Well you must have a good set of teeth,at least 5'4" in height, clear skin,your weight must be perfect for your height, good-looking is a plus...

hi im 16 years old only, graduating students in high school.. my dream is become a flight attendant but my height is only 5'1 what would i do?.. theres more way?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (56) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Rocille in Manila, Philippines

45 months ago

Rocille in Manila, Philippines said: hi im 16 years old only, graduating students in high school.. my dream is become a flight attendant but my height is only 5'1 what would i do?.. theres more way?

im already have a good set of teeth, clear skin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

iyarishiya in Makati, Philippines

44 months ago

hi and good evening, im 22 yr.old female, have a good set of teeth, a good looking in height,100% filipino,i can speak korean and japannese langguage also,and my weight is definitely good looking according to my height.and have a good skin..
but im not a college level grad.am i still have a chance to work for any position????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

thaling in Quezon City, Philippines

44 months ago

hi everyone :) what if someone doesnt have a good set of teeth? just like having a jacketed teeth/dentures @ also pasta ..then, she having a scars ..is she qualified?please do inform me about your knowledge in tourism field..tnx :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

justresponding in Cebu, Philippines

44 months ago

@thaling in Quezon City, Philippines

In regards to the "not so good" set of teeth and the scars, that probably depends on how apparent they are...and whether or not the airlines you're applying for is willing to overlook them, given that you're qualified for everything else (personality, communication skills, etc). But, to be honest (I don't mean to offend, just telling you the truth so that you'll learn), you need to improve on your grammar because, judging by your post, it's currently all over the place -- and I doubt you'll ever get hired, especially if you said something like "she having a scars."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ana111 in Bayombong, Philippines

44 months ago

justresponding in Cebu, Philippines said: @thaling in Quezon City, Philippines

In regards to the "not so good" set of teeth and the scars, that probably depends on how apparent they are...and whether or not the airlines you're applying for is willing to overlook them, given that you're qualified for everything else (personality, communication skills, etc). But, to be honest (I don't mean to offend, just telling you the truth so that you'll learn), you need to improve on your grammar because, judging by your post, it's currently all over the place -- and I doubt you'll ever get hired, especially if you said something like "she having a scars."

Hi! I am a fresh graduate with a Bachelor's Degree of Hospitality and Tourism Management. I stand 5 feet and 7 inches, weighing 52 kilos with a fair complexion. Is it possible to become a flight attendant even tough I have braces?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

leen129 in Quezon City, Philippines

44 months ago

I will be attending Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Screening this Feb 05 2011, Sunday at Manila Diamond Hotel. Anyone here would want to share some tips to get into this Screening day. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

2/21 in Houston, Texas

44 months ago

@justresponding,

it is: you have to work on, not you need to improve. you saying that makes you sound like you are a native english speaker teaching someone the language.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

unsatisfied nurse in Quezon City, Philippines

44 months ago

hi.. im a registered nurse in the Philippines dreaming of becoming a flight attendant i think i have all the physical requirements however my vision is 50/20. i wanna try for an international airline, do you think i have a shot?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

bubbly in London, United Kingdom

44 months ago

Charlie Charlie in Hamilton, New Zealand said: I just really want to know the qualifications because im really interested in flight attendant.

apply to colleges that do the course thats what i did and got accepted good luck

bubbly in London, United Kingdom

44 months ago

ana111 in Bayombong, Philippines said: Hi! I am a fresh graduate with a Bachelor's Degree of Hospitality and Tourism Management. I stand 5 feet and 7 inches, weighing 52 kilos with a fair complexion. Is it possible to become a flight attendant even tough I have braces?

omg yes of course u can u have the height and by the sounds of it everything, and braces is not gona stand in ur wat they can be removed dont worry you have nothing to worry about

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kevin Lacriox in Marlboro, Massachusetts

43 months ago

Why would any one want to work for PAL or fly PAL? There service sucks and they don't like when people confront them or point out their shortcomings on their Facebook page. So now I will let you know here they are don't people being heard and don't offer the services as Cathay Pacific but charge more for the ticket and pay their employees less.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kesh in Korea, Republic of

43 months ago

hi im kesh eager to apply as flight attendant in pal thats my dream.im in korea right now working and getting ready to be home this coming april .im 5'5 height and 52 kilos fair skin but i was graduated as nursing assistant is there any possible that i can get the job although it not fits for my degree?

anna in Manila, Philippines

42 months ago

good day.
i really want to be a flight attendant.i have the height and straight teeth because i got braces.but a the problem is i have dark spots at my face.what am i going to do

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

kristina ofiaza in Parañaque, Philippines

42 months ago

good day sir/mam, how to apply as flight attendant in your company? i am willing to apply as one of your applicant.what are the qualification? thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kana21 in Manila, Philippines

42 months ago

Hi! I am 24 yrs old, single but I have a 7 month old child. I dream of becoming a flight attendant. I think I have the qualities except for two things -- I have stretch marks on my legs and I don't have complete set of teeth (my 2 upper molar teeth were already extracted). Do you think I can get the job as a FA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

bebz1 in Parañaque, Philippines

42 months ago

>>>>>>>>>>>>>can I apply even if I have false teeth?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

janice in Tarlac, Philippines

42 months ago

Hi! I'm Janice. I'm 23 years of age,single..5'7 in height..
"I'm interested to be a flight attendant someday, in year 2013..
My weight must be perfect for your height, good-looking..
I'm not a degree graduate..but I'm a certified nursing attendant in good looking..
I know how to speak english but in slight that good , you think I'll have a chance?
Please send me application forms and everything I need to know about the position. That will be very appriciated.

Thank you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

pots in Cauayan, Philippines

41 months ago

Janice taga saan ka? saan ka nag graduate ng Nursing Assistant??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

kaye in Parañaque, Philippines

41 months ago

hi.im graduated in university of ligao city last year

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

brambleton in Ashburn, Virginia

41 months ago

janice in Tarlac, Philippines said: Hi! I'm Janice. I'm 23 years of age,single..5'7 in height..
"I'm interested to be a flight attendant someday, in year 2013..
My weight must be perfect for your height, good-looking..
I'm not a degree graduate..but I'm a certified nursing attendant in good looking..
I know how to speak english but in slight that good , you think I'll have a chance?
Please send me application forms and everything I need to know about the position. That will be very appriciated.

Thank you!!

You want someone on here to send you an application? Seriously? Is that how you got your CNA position? Virtually all job positions require that you first apply online.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

brambleton in Ashburn, Virginia

41 months ago

Displaced Legal Professional in Denver, Colorado said: That's how most of the folks here think, brambleton. Read the thread. They refuse to do the legwork. They expect others to do for them. An attitude that would never cut it in U.S. aviation.

As always, fly SAFE!

It takes a lot of hard work and resourcefulness to get a job as a flight attendant...or any other job for that matter, as you know!

I used to fly on PAL all the time when I commuted from HNL to PIT. It was considered an honor to land a position as a PAL cabin crew. I really enjoyed the fine customer service but always found it funny to receive 'Tang' for orange juice in coach. They reserve the real thing for first class only, haha. I didn't know OJ was so high class!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

abishag in Baguio, Philippines

41 months ago

Im 17 year old and i really wanted to be flight attendent since i was 5 yr old, every night i asked God to help me grow more cause my hight is only 5"1, but i hope to grow more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

lourdes in Tuguegarao, Philippines

41 months ago

Grace in Asia/Pacific Region said: Well you must have a good set of teeth,at least 5'4" in height, clear skin,your weight must be perfect for your height, good-looking is a plus...

hi im lourdes i want also to be an flight attendant im in 5"8 in height'and clear skin and good weight plz help me i am very interested maam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

aileen mediavillo in Makati, Philippines

40 months ago

I'm Korean and I am studying in the Philippines. Is it possible that they could hire Korean in any airlines in the Philippines?Thank you and God Bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

aileen mediavillo in Makati, Philippines

40 months ago

Is it possible that a Korean citizen be easily be hired in any Airlines in the Philippines especially Philippine airline?
Thank you and god bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

janice in Manila, Philippines

40 months ago

well I must a good set of teeth, atleast 5'4" above in height, clear skin, the weight must be perfect for the height, good looking is a plus..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

well I must a good set of teeth, atleast 5'4" above the height, clear skin, the weight must be perfect for the height, good looking is a plus..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jill in Cebu, Philippines

40 months ago

Is it okay if I have a pimples and apply as flight attendant? Will I be qualified for the job? Because that is really my dream to become a flight attendant. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

dabogs7 in Lynwood, California

40 months ago

man, job qualifications in the philippines are one of the most prejudiced/biased i've ever seen! employers specify appicants' "gender", "age" & REQUIRE "photo ID's" !!! this means, if you're not perceived as "visually pleasing" or, young enough, you WON'T get the job... even if you're well QUALIFIED!!! sad state of affairs there :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RTRNCT, CNMT in Dumont, New Jersey

40 months ago

I agree. ^^^ again, who wanted Philippines to be an independent country away from the USA?! btw I am filipino and this is the worst idea in the Philippine nation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

good education (maybe related to public service, tourism), good interpersonal skill or good public relation, maybe good community service, pleasing personality,and able to travel..

40 months ago

good education (maybe related to public service, tourism), good interpersonal skill or good public relation, maybe good community service, pleasing personality,and able to travel..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

carlzy in Cebu, Philippines

39 months ago

i want to become a flight attendant im 5'7 in height,clear skin and nice looking too..

39 months ago

from gerona tarlac ako...sa AMA tarlac ako graduate ng nursing assistant...y?

39 months ago

1 year sa AMA...

marjorie in Makati, Philippines

39 months ago

hi

my goal is to be a flight attendant someday.. is it possible if im 5'1''..? and will they consider my vocational course AFA associate in flight attendant

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jean in Quezon, Philippines

39 months ago

i want to be a flight attendant..im a 4th year student taking up bachelor in accounting technology...my height is 5'1/2 but the problem is my teeth..could i have a chance to be flight attendant?..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

prettycherry in Caloocan, Philippines

39 months ago

rosered in Markham, Ontario said: Continue...

Make Up: Women, try simple as it is (don't go beyond by putting extra extra things). And men, clean shaved face. Funny because I don't wear make up. But whenever I got invited I have no choice but to wear and learn how to put make up on.

Interview Process: Most of the airlines have different process of their recruitments.
If you received invitation for the interview and have few concerns about their expectations let me know. I’ll try to answer your worries but these are the only Airlines I’ve gone through: Air Canada, Cathay Pacific Airways, Emirates, Porter Airlines, and Skyservice Airlines.[/QU

rosered i wanna know. wen u'r applying at diff. airlines as an F/a since they varies in location is it necessary to go to their country just lyk for example im from philippines and i want to apply at etihad or emirates shud i go to dubai and stuff lyk dat? plz let me know. im preparing myself to be an f.a im a 4th yr tourism student now soon be gratuated. thanks and ur reply will very much appreciated. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cj_07 in Parañaque, Philippines

39 months ago

hi i would like to ask is Philippines airlines strict in terms of qualifications and interviews?what is usually being asked?..
i passed my resume 2 days ago and im just waiting for their call..thank you guys!!

sheena_06 in Cebu, Philippines

39 months ago

hi, i stand 5'7. BSN gradutate. i really want to become a flight attendant. can anybody help me?... please email me. sheenacamilleong@yahoo.com---THANKS! :)

39 months ago

hi,

I'm a fresh Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing I stand 5'7.
I recently took the Nursing Licensure Exam last July 2-3, 2011. Im really interested to be a Flight attendant. I hope you can help me. thanks. please contact me or send an email. i really appreciate. :)

Elaina Walker in Los Angeles, California

39 months ago

sheena_06 in Cebu, Philippines said: hi, i stand 5'7. BSN gradutate. i really want to become a flight attendant. can anybody help me?... please email me. sheenacamilleong@yahoo.com---THANKS! :)

Hi Sheena

The height of the applicant is not a constraint for flight attendant. Only you need a high school diploma or its equivalent as the minimum educational requirement. However, nowadays airlines are preferring applicants with a college degree. It would also be better if you can attend schools or colleges that offer flight attendant training, this would definitely give you an advantage over other applicants.

39 months ago

to kaye of paranaque: meron 2 years,, at meron 1 year na N.A sa school kung saan ako grumaduate...

39 months ago

i really want to apply while im waiting for the result of my board exam,but i dont know if there's an hiring in any airlines and i really don't how can i apply thru internet.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.