what are the qualifications to become a flight attendant here in the philippines?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (301 to 333 of 333)
Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

amiel in Philippines

31 months ago

amiel in Philippines said: I mean flight attendant job..sorry..hehe not course..

I mean flight attendant Job..not course..sorry..haha. :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

angelica saldivar in Tambo, Philippines

31 months ago

Hi I just want to know if I am qualified to be a flight attendant since I only have 5'2 1/2 in height..I have a good set of teeth and I know how to dressed up.
but my problem is im not college graduate, just 1year in college experience.
Thank you just let me know if I am qualified

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (162) / No (46) Reply - Report abuse

Katelyn Perez in Tambo, Philippines

31 months ago

Hi! Good day!Im Kate. I'm 19 years of age, I'm currently working as a Receptionist here in Makati. I am interested in becomeing a flight attendant. Now I have'nt got much information about the position, but I'd really love to work as a flight attendant one day. Please send me application forms and everything I need to know about the position. That will be very appriciated. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

amiel in Philippines

31 months ago

angelica saldivar in Tambo, Philippines said: Hi I just want to know if I am qualified to be a flight attendant since I only have 5'2 1/2 in height..I have a good set of teeth and I know how to dressed up.

hmmmmm..I dunno..but all flight attendant/steward is collage degree holder.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

amiel in Philippines

31 months ago

Katelyn Perez in Tambo, Philippines said: Hi! Good day!Im Kate. I'm 19 years of age, I'm currently working as a Receptionist here in Makati. I am interested in becomeing a flight attendant. Now I have'nt got much information about the position, but I'd really love to work as a flight attendant one day. Please send me application forms and everything I need to know about the position. That will be very appriciated. Thank you!

these are the requirements:
*Must be a Filipino citizen
*18 - 27 years old
*Females must be single; at least 5'2 1/2 in height (preferably 5'3' and above)
*Males preferably single; at least 5'6' in height
With good visual impact and pleasing personality
*With perfect vision (20/20) or with contact lenses but not beyond 20/40 grade vision
*Weight must be proportionate to height
*With clear complexion and good set of teeth
*College degree holder
*Must have excellent command of English and Filipino.

Hopefully I helped :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Jhee J in Manila, Philippines

31 months ago

Requirements really depends on the airline company that you're trying to apply, 1st of all research about their requirements which is obviously posted, the reason for that is to not waste their time, so expect these airline companies to always give you their requirements. Philippines and I could also say some other Asian countries are more into aesthetics like
-good set of teeth which means its complete, looks perfect not zigzag no retainers and braces etc.
-weight proportionate to height
-height at least 5'2 preferably 5'3(females), 5'7(males)
-clear complexion
-fluent in both written and oral English
-fluency in other language aside from English and your native language is also a plus.
-at least a high school graduate remember that
-you dont need to graduate in a FA school but graduating from one can be a plus but not necessary
-vision of course 20/20 is a must but they accept candidates who are willing to wear contact lenses as far as I'm concerned but what I've said earlier it depends on the company.
-No visible tattoos for both genders, of course no earrings for males
-sometimes candidates with scars can be accepted if the scars can be concealed when wearing stockings anyways intensive physical check ups are done later on.

what they want is aside from the good looks is the personality, intelligence and a background from public service that's why they're accepting highschool grads as long as they are capable.

P.S Please dont post email addresses because employers wont contact you and give you applications forms, posting confidential information in an open public will only cause you to be deceive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

angelica saldivar in Tambo, Philippines said: Hi I just want to know if I am qualified to be a flight attendant since I only have 5'2 1/2 in height..I have a good set of teeth and I know how to dressed up.

1st question are you confident that you can be one of those flight attendants who travel the world, who leaves their love ones far away? 2nd can you accept rejections? 3 are you willing to spend some time and resources? 4th do really want to be one? if all of your answers is yes then try out then your questions will be answered and in case that you've been rejected think of it this way, there are thousands of applicants both the qualified and disqualified, were not only talking about life achievements here were also talking about luck and God's blessing so never give up trying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

Oww and by the way about the age, most common requirements are 18 above but some airline companies like SV accepts applicants starting 21 yrs old above, what's SV? look it up it pays to research remember that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Paula in Taytay, Philippines

31 months ago

Is it necessary for you to graduate from the course Tourism Management to become a flight attendant?
or is it okay to take any 4-year-course other than Tourism?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

amiel in Philippines

31 months ago

Paula in Taytay, Philippines said: Is it necessary for you to graduate from the course Tourism Management to become a flight attendant?
or is it okay to take any 4-year-course other than Tourism?

yes it is ok,but much better if you get the tourism management course beacause there was a related to flight attendant.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

amiel in Philippines said: yes it is ok,but much better if you get the tourism management course beacause there was a related to flight attendant.

I'am a graduate of Tourism Management and I tell you what they teach in the Tourism program; it's hospitality though some schools really do add flight attendant courses but it really depends on the college/university if they would include it in their curriculum. What these airline companies search for varies from looks to brains whether your a HS grad or a bachelor holder it doesn't matter as long as you meet their requirements besides they train you once you've been accepted, the only purpose of higher educational attainment is to be able to be promoted and a higher chance of qualifying but it doesn't mean that its only for the professionals as long as you can act one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

lilchixs_23@yahoo.com in Davao, Philippines

30 months ago

hai im rugebelle. 15
iwant to be a FA but my teeth is not so good
it is ok if i have braces or denture?
my hight is 5'3

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

lilchixs_23@yahoo.com in Davao, Philippines

30 months ago

lilchixs_23@yahoo.com in Davao, Philippines said: hai im rugebelle. 15
iwant to be a FA but my teeth is not so good
it is ok if i have braces or denture?
my hight is 5'3

please reply po! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

matt in Makati, Philippines

30 months ago

saan po ba pwedeng mag-apply as flight attendant?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

xerxanne in Philippines

28 months ago

im 17 years old and im 1st year college this coming school year i really want to be a flight attendant after i graduate but i have a lot of pimples it is okay? thank you ti those who will anwer i will appreciate!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Jane in Makati, Philippines

28 months ago

Hi im Mary Jane a 23 yrs. old..i love 2 become a flight attendant someday...im still studying right now but i need the job very badly bcoz im running out of money...Am I qualified?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

alisha in Raurkela, India

27 months ago

i would really do anything for becoming an air hostess. i'm 16 years old completed my 10th exams with 82% with 90 % in english n 89 % in hindi n with a height of 154cm with weight 52 k gs n have a dusty complexion but i have an eyesight of -1.75 . what should i do to become eligible for an air hostess job? . pls i do need a reply .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Sharmaine in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands

27 months ago

I'm Sharmaine I really wanted to be a flight attendant but I'm only 13 years old. I'm I qualified to be a flight attendant? I speak English fluently. what course I'm I supposed to take to be a flight attendant?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

anje in Sampaloc, Philippines

27 months ago

is having mole on the face dont qualifies flight attendant??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

shaycie in Las PiƱas, Philippines

27 months ago

hey guys i ll be applying in cebu pacific but i have a tattoo on my ankle is it still possible for me to get hired??? or there is no chance at all???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ai in Bagumbayan, Philippines

26 months ago

Hi! is it possible to apply for FA for PAL from japan? if it is not, is it possible to apply from Philippines and request for Japan flights? I have Japanese and Filipino Citizenship

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ace in Makati, Philippines

25 months ago

Hi!
I am a BSEd-Math degree holder. I am 5'7" and weighs 56kgs. I have a 20/20 eye vision. My only problem is that I have a tooth with jacket. Am I still available to apply as a steward?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ad in Cebu, Philippines

25 months ago

Hi! I'd like to ask, will PAL hire you for a vision of 20/100?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

hannad in Scarborough, Ontario

22 months ago

i have a tattoo on my right wrist. will they check tattoos during medical? or can i hide it with tattoo concealer? do they ask you if u have any tattoos and how did u respond? anybody here with a visible tattoo who can help me please?

i have recently applied for philippine airlines. so far no call yet but im preparing myself since this tattoo is my main concern.

btw im from toronto, anyone applying to PAL who's from toronto as well?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Georgine in General Santos City, Philippines

20 months ago

Hi, I am eager to join the CebuPac FA screening in Davao on Feb 8, 2013. I have a friend who is a pilot in CebuPac, he's a first officer and he informed me about the urgent hiring. I stand 5'2 1/2, about 158 cm. I have a fair complexion, pleasing personality, and my height is proportional to my weight. I am a graduate of BS hotel and restaurant management, fluent in english. I am teaching tourism and hrm in one of the universities here in General Santos. I have a false front teeth(jacket) and my boyfriend said it's okay because it's not really that apparent at all. I don't know but I think I stand a chance if I don't suck in the interviews! I also have a well modulated voice. I have friends who were able to work with PAL for the previous years and also an acquaintance who works at CebuPAc. They told me to apply. wew. But I have a lot of apprehensions now because aside from my false teeth, I also have a 50/20 vision! I bought contact lens with grade a few days to correct my vision. Do I stand a chance? woooo. Im very nervous.

jackelane in Cebu, Philippines

18 months ago

MY dream is to become a flight attendant and i'm a fresh graduate of a 4 year course which is BEED(Bachelor of Elementary Education).I want to tarvel and i am willing to be trained. Am i qualified?

Joselyne Gregorio in Wellington, New Zealand

15 months ago

Hi Sir/Mam
I am inquiring I would like to know am I qualified to work in Philippine Airline as a Flight attendant? Also I
Live in Newzealand for 2 year 4 months and I also live in Australia for 2 years. and I am currently working in countdown super Market for 10 months now here in NewZealand.
I also study a Practical nursing in Saint Augustine school of Nursing in zamboanga city but I didn't finish it because of Financial issue. And I also have a National Certificate in Tourism Level 3 and Certificate in Retail Level 2 but I am studying at the moment a National Certificate in Advance Travel Airline & Tourism & Certificate in Aviation and I am graduating on December 13 2013 my height is 5'1 slim fear skin long hair and I got a bit Chinese beauty. And also I can speak, English,Tagalog,spanish, I am 28 years old and I am a single with no children. I
Live in Newzealand but I am a filipino Citizen. My dream job is to be a flight attendant. Also I got skills in different cultures. Hope to hear from you. My email address JoselyneCraig@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Theodora Batac in Buting, Philippines

9 months ago

Hi ! I'am Theodora. My dream is to be a F.A since I was a child. Back then my skin is good, my teeth was also good and my weight is proportion to my height. but now it all went wrong! My height is 5'5 1/2, but my weight becomes 50kg. And my legs have hair and muscle. I'am not fan of gym but it really has a muscle! Do you think that i can still reach my dreams or better look for other profession?? By the way am only 20

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

flyhigh25 in Philippines

8 months ago

Kim =) in Sydney, Australia said: hi everyone,
i am currently in australia but i want to become a flight attendant in the philippines..which is the best airline to join? and..are there any training courses to prepare you for the real job?sorry,one more question;how long does it take to actually become one there? please help me out.thank you.

-kim

I think Philippine Airlines (PAL) is the best one.

cams_happy in Davao City, Philippines

5 months ago

Hi. I was wondering if having hairy legs is not allowed to work as a cabin crew. Should hairless legs be a must?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cel22 in Los Angeles, California

5 months ago

I am currently studying in a community college here in the US, and planning to get my Flight Attendant Certificate. If I go back to the Philippines, would I qualify to apply to Philippine airline as a Flight Attendant with my certificate? Btw, Im a Filipino citizen.

flyhigh25 in Dagupan City, Philippines

4 months ago

Hi everyone, just wanna ask if I do have chance to be a flight attendant at Philippine Airlines even I'm not able to have 4 year course? I mean I only took 2 year course. This just bother me a lot. Can you say something about this? Any response would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

flyhigh25 in Dagupan City, Philippines

4 months ago

Cel22 in Los Angeles, California said: I am currently studying in a community college here in the US, and planning to get my Flight Attendant Certificate. If I go back to the Philippines, would I qualify to apply to Philippine airline as a Flight Attendant with my certificate? Btw, Im a Filipino citizen.

Well I think everyone can can be a flight attendant, provided that you meet all the airline requirements. Regardless of your education, color, nationality and so and so.
Hope that helps :)

Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.