Forklift Operator Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (126) - Start a Discussion

willie ross in Bay Springs, Mississippi

forklift operator

my family and i are moving to the va beach va area soon an i am looking for forklift operator job.i have operated a forklift for 27 yrs. for timber...

JonnieHolford in Durham, North Carolina

looking for a job as a forklift operator in Durham

I have just relocated here an looking for work Ineed help fast.money is running out.

Frank Martin in Atlanta, Georgia

Fork lift operator and warehouse

I need a job in the warehouse industry. I've been a forklift/ crane operator for over 5 years. I used to work for a marble company before they went...

Kelly in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Forklift Mechanics Needed

Yale Equipment offers quality products at affordable prices. From reliable forklift rentals to forklift parts, sales and forklift service we do it...

STONEY HARPER in Great Falls, South Carolina

FORKLITE DRIVER

I"M LOOKING FOR WORK. I HAVE BEEN DRIVEN A FORKLIFT FOR 23 YEARS AT PLASTECH ENG. THE PLAN IS CLOSEING FEB.5 2008 I WORK IN THE WAREHOUSE AND LOOKING...

Kristophor Moon in Douglasville, Georgia

Updated 84 months ago

SKILLED FORK LIFT OPERATORS NEEDED!!! - 3 Replies

ProLogistix is the leader in Logistics Talent. Immediate Opportunities. Jobs throughout South Atlanta (Fulton Industrial and Airport areas,...

Larry Jae Martin. in Hickory, North Carolina

forklift operator

I'm a very hard working man with years of experance of giving quility service and peformanc. I'm dedicated and beleve that if I press to be a sucess...

Daylon Parks in Sacramento, California

forklift operater position

very dedicated in my work, hardworking and want a job where i can grow and the the employees are hardworkibg as well as im am...

jerome brown in Wilmington, Delaware

forklift

HI MY NAME IS JEROME I NEED HELP TO FIND ME A JOB TO HELP MY WIFE WITH THE BILLS I AM ON UNEMPLOYMENT NOW BY I WOULD LIKE TO BE WORKING RIGHT NOW,...

Horace Resse in Mobile, Alabama

Updated 85 months ago

Warehouse Associate Looking for work - 5 Replies

I am a warehouse worker looking for work . I am 42 years old and have 24 year in warehouse experience including shipping / receiving , clerical ,...

kyguyfor work2007 in roundhill, Kentucky

hello i was looking for a job opening for a forklift driver in bowlinggreen ky

hello my name is william ray and i was wondering if anyone could help me find a forklift job in bowlinggreen ky area only i have a valid drivers...

Anthony Williams in Ellwood City, Pennsylvania

Forklift driver

Am experienced on 5 different forklifts. worked at several chemical plants and also for Ingram micro in shipping and recieveing. Am a hard worker...

Looking for Forklift Shop Technicians

We are a Yale Forklift dealership located in Wisconsin and Illinois. We are looking for shop technicians. click here for more info:...

Looking for Shop Technicians

We are a Yale dealership located in Wisconsin and Illinois. We are looking for shop technicians. click here for more info: www.yeslifts.com

Eduardo A. Santos in Houston, Texas

Updated 87 months ago

forkliff - 1 Reply

im 53 male look for job to in warhouse been with my other job for over 24year there doing bad need find new job

Charles in Athens, Greece

how do I get a job as a forklift operator in london

what does it take to apply for a job in London, Presently I am a Forklift Operator in Nigerian Bottling Company Plc and wish to relocate to London.

Jerry in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Certified in WA State, now need job

A few weeks ago I got Forklift certified through Tacoma Community College -- OSHA and WA standards. I wasn't a resident of Washington, but of...

vinodlal in Surrey, British Columbia

Updated 87 months ago

Need to work - 3 Replies

Would like to find a forklift operator job.I'm a hard worker.Never miss a day at work and always on time. willing to work extra.

Gary Sparks in Plymouth, Michigan

Updated 88 months ago

To be the best... - 2 Replies

What are the top 3 traits or skills every forklift operator must have to excel? Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your forklift...

Keith Tiggemann in Osage Beach, Missouri

Lubricant For Forks?

I am looking for some advice regarding possible solution to this problem. At my current employer I run a front-end loader with quick attach bucket...

Justin Maynard in Caldwell, Idaho

Updated 93 months ago

forklift - 1 Reply

i like to drive forklift

steven hillard in Sweetwater, Texas

forklift

like to drive forklift because it is fun. you can be safe drive.

Wendell in Reston, VA

Updated 100 months ago

Interview Preparation - 2 Replies

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming forklift operator interview? Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Host

Boom or bust?

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing? Where are the jobs? Which places have the most forklift operator...

Host

Starting out...

How did you get your start doing forklift operator work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position? Do you need a...

Host

Getting ahead...

What is the best training for becoming a hirable forklift operator? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.