Forklift/warehouse/driver

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

james w. in Montgomery, Alabama

56 months ago

I've been working since I've been 14 years old.I've never seen nothing quite like this in my whole life of working.Yes,i am laid off have been since june of 2008.Is it the economy or is it who you know? I get the idea it's not what you know anymore I look on here eveyday theirs jobs posted but no response.I have good qualities...certified forklift,palletrider,stand-up license.I would be a good access to someone's company if i could ever get a chance to prove i am a valueable employee.I can say I have 25 years under my belt,i can't support my family without working and i can't take it anymore.I'm hoping tha lord will bless me one day with something...i just keep on praying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

southside in Indianapolis, Indiana

56 months ago

james w. in Montgomery, Alabama said: I've been working since I've been 14 years old.I've never seen nothing quite like this in my whole life of working.Yes,i am laid off have been since june of 2008.Is it the economy or is it who you know? I get the idea it's not what you know anymore I look on here eveyday theirs jobs posted but no response.I have good qualities...certified forklift,palletrider,stand-up license.I would be a good access to someone's company if i could ever get a chance to prove i am a valueable employee.I can say I have 25 years under my belt,i can't support my family without working and i can't take it anymore.I'm hoping tha lord will bless me one day with something...i just keep on praying.

GOD bless you... I will pray for you I live in Indianapolis and it is hard here also jobs are posted but there are so many people to choose from..that it feels like no one will give you a chance .. I was just rejected for a cleaning job that was only 5 hours a week because I do not already have a job .. so please keep your head up and BELIEVE that GOD will look out for you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.