ADVICE ON HOW TO BECOME A FREIGHT BROKER

Comments (2)

sdwilliams77 in Hemet, California

35 months ago

Please can someone help or tell me where to start I would love to start my own business as a broker my husband is a Truck Driver and we are planning on buying a truck or two, but we feel it would benefit us for me to broker and also get a few owner operators under me problem I DON'T know where to start first ::. Someone please help what kind of software is best to use should i get training or teach myself, I use to be a firefighter but with back problems that came up I think that this is the best option for me and to get my husband brokering with me eventually, I JUST NEED SOME ADVISE and direction a mentor if you will..Please email me at sdwilliams77@yahoo.com Please and Thank you..

Stacie

Katie in Ottawa, Ontario

16 months ago

sdwilliams77 in Hemet, California said: Please can someone help or tell me where to start I would love to start my own business as a broker my husband is a Truck Driver and we are planning on buying a truck or two, but we feel it would benefit us for me to broker and also get a few owner operators under me problem I DON'T know where to start first ::. Someone please help what kind of software is best to use should i get training or teach myself, I use to be a firefighter but with back problems that came up I think that this is the best option for me and to get my husband brokering with me eventually, I JUST NEED SOME ADVISE and direction a mentor if you will..Please email me at sdwilliams77@yahoo.com Please and Thank you..

Stacie

Hi Stacie,

I'm in the same boat currently. If you have started your business and have any advice, that would be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me at katiepbok@gmail.com

Thank youu

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.