ADVICE ON HOW TO BECOME A FREIGHT BROKER

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

sdwilliams77 in Hemet, California

26 months ago

Please can someone help or tell me where to start I would love to start my own business as a broker my husband is a Truck Driver and we are planning on buying a truck or two, but we feel it would benefit us for me to broker and also get a few owner operators under me problem I DON'T know where to start first ::. Someone please help what kind of software is best to use should i get training or teach myself, I use to be a firefighter but with back problems that came up I think that this is the best option for me and to get my husband brokering with me eventually, I JUST NEED SOME ADVISE and direction a mentor if you will..Please email me at sdwilliams77@yahoo.com Please and Thank you..

Stacie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Katie in Ottawa, Ontario

6 months ago

sdwilliams77 in Hemet, California said: Please can someone help or tell me where to start I would love to start my own business as a broker my husband is a Truck Driver and we are planning on buying a truck or two, but we feel it would benefit us for me to broker and also get a few owner operators under me problem I DON'T know where to start first ::. Someone please help what kind of software is best to use should i get training or teach myself, I use to be a firefighter but with back problems that came up I think that this is the best option for me and to get my husband brokering with me eventually, I JUST NEED SOME ADVISE and direction a mentor if you will..Please email me at sdwilliams77@yahoo.com Please and Thank you..

Stacie

Hi Stacie,

I'm in the same boat currently. If you have started your business and have any advice, that would be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me at katiepbok@gmail.com

Thank youu

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.