Breaking into the Freight Agent Profession From a Financial Profession

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

knphillips in Saint Louis, Missouri

20 months ago

Hello everyone! After working in the financial services career and climbing the ladder to the top into a upper management position over my span of 18 years, I (and several other management personnel) were layed off due to corporate downsizing, earnings, cost-cutting measures, etc, etc...

I've finally had enough of the corporate lifestyle and have decided to take my acquired management skills, personal skills, and analytical skills and venture into other avenues. I have been conducting extensive research into the logistics field over the last two months and have decided that becoming a freight broker/agent is ideal for me.

I have tried to learn as much about the transportation industry as possible through self-study and research as my professional career has been solely in financial services.

Are there any established Freight Broker Companies willing to take a hard-working and dedicated professional under their wing to help them grow their business? I have excellent sales experience, contract negotiation skills, and people skills.

It seems as though it is hard to break into this profession without existing industry knowledge, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

New Solutions in Kissimmee, Florida

17 months ago

Hi,

are you still looking for an opportunity to get started in the freight industry? Did you acquire
your freight agent license as yet? Also, do have
a windows based pc, high speed internet service
and a dedicated fax line? Thank you.

AD

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sandeeppj in Kathmandu, Nepal

17 months ago

Heres the solution , You can join the freight broker training. By here you can know [www.fbts.net/classes.html]how to be a freight broker agent[/www.fbts.net/classes.html]. Check out yourself and as soon as you can join the training to be the best freight broker. All you have to do is click on the how to be a freight broker agent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Heres the solution , You can join the freight broker training. By here you can know [url=www.fbts.net/classes.html]how to be a freight broker agent[/url]. Check out yourself and as soon as you can join the training to be the best freight broker. All you have to do is click on the how to be a freight broker agent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Heres the solution , You can join the freight broker training. By here you can know [url= www.fbts.net/classes.html]how to be a freight broker agent[/url]. Check out yourself and as soon as you can join the training to be the best freight broker. All you have to do is click on the how to be a freight broker agent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.