Building a car hauler business

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 188)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Jhon in Springfield, Massachusetts

20 months ago

Kle018 in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: I'm in Clearwater Florida. I put the insurance off until then because I have something that I have to take care of and the quote that I got was very good due to me having no prior experience so I locked it in. I want to stay in Florida until I get a good feel for my equipment then I'll be ready to go out of state. I do have my own authority.

What kind of equipment do you have? Florida is Tuff, but you can make money. Do you have a class A? Are you planning to do your own dispatching or are you going to hire someone?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Kle017 in Saint Petersburg, Florida

20 months ago

Jhon in Springfield, Massachusetts said: What kind of equipment do you have? Florida is Tuff, but you can make money. Do you have a class A? Are you planning to do your own dispatching or are you going to hire someone?

I have a F350 7.3l with a Kaufman 3/4 car trailer. I don't know what are the best straps to buy or axel chains? It does have a 12k lb winch. Why do you say Florida is ruff? I do have a class A. I'm also confused about hiring a dispatcher or doing it myself because it's a rather small operation. What do you recommend? How difficult is it to dispatch my own loads?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Jhon in Springfield, Massachusetts

20 months ago

Kle017 in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: I have a F350 7.3l with a Kaufman 3/4 car trailer. I don't know what are the best straps to buy or axel chains? It does have a 12k lb winch. Why do you say Florida is ruff? I do have a class A. I'm also confused about hiring a dispatcher or doing it myself because it's a rather small operation. What do you recommend? How difficult is it to dispatch my own loads?

You'll make more money doing it yourself but what you safe on dispatching your loose on time.
The best thing you can do is bring your wife with you, if you have one, and have her dispatch while you drive and load cars.
Email me machonetrans@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Jhon in Springfield, Massachusetts

20 months ago

I don't know what are the best straps to buy or axel chains?

I believe lasso straps are the ideal for that trailer but I could be wrong.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Cmanny in Orlando, Florida

20 months ago

Jhon in Springfield, Massachusetts said: I don't know what are the best straps to buy or axel chains?

I believe lasso straps are the ideal for that trailer but I could be wrong.

John my name is Carlos and I was from Springfield mass and wanted to know how is your car hauling bus going because I was interested in also getting into it.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Cmanny in Orlando, Florida

20 months ago

SORRY JHON

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

John in Springfield, Massachusetts

19 months ago

Cmanny in Orlando, Florida said: John my name is Carlos and I was from Springfield mass and wanted to know how is your car hauling bus going because I was interested in also getting into it.

I've been in business for years. If you are still looking to get started in this business what specific question do you have.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

ALL IN in Fort Belvoir, Virginia

18 months ago

DontheBroker in Chicago, Illinois said: Hey, guys and gals, if anyone's interested (and this is for the broker agents out here, or those looking at brokerage as a career), I'm selling a fully licensed freight brokerage, with bond and unlimited training and support, set up as a Kentucky corporation, for dirt cheap due to personal financial , familial, and medical problems. Give me a ring, eight five nine three two two zero zero nine zero, or email consolidatedlogisticsgroup@gmail.com, for more info.

Willing to take $5,000 for everything if we can close within the next 24-48 hours. This is cross-posted many locations, and there's been a LOT of interest in it. If you're ready to go, don't delay, I have to sell first come, first serve on this. Everyone's asking me to hold it a week or so, I can't do that. I need to sell now. So, if you're ready to broker for yourself and cut the broker out of YOUR commissions, or if you're ready to broker loads instead of hauling them, and make a killing, get with me ASAP!

Has it been sold?

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jenkins132000 in Lebanon, Missouri

17 months ago

Good day to all,
I am due to retire from the military and want to haul cars after I retire. I am in Lebanon, MO area but am trying to find a broker in the Lebanon and Springfield MO area. Does anyone out there have any contacts and willing to pass them along. I am starting from the ground up and have time to get all the pieces together but could use a good mentor who is not going to run me around the bushes and flip me head over heals. Thanks for your time and help.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

semperfiservices in Rancho Santa Margarita, California

17 months ago

Jenkins, go to autoexpiditor.come and READ. Then READ MORE. So much valuable info there, but if you ask a dumb question that's clearly been answered twenty times already, you will get chewed up. There are several friends of mine in Missouri that could help with specifics to your state. I too a retired, started with a wedge, and now I make more than my CO ever did with my 7 car.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

G&Ctransport in Dubuque, Iowa

17 months ago

Jenkins132000 in Lebanon, Missouri said: Good day to all,
I am due to retire from the military and want to haul cars after I retire. I am in Lebanon, MO area but am trying to find a broker in the Lebanon and Springfield MO area. Does anyone out there have any contacts and willing to pass them along. I am starting from the ground up and have time to get all the pieces together but could use a good mentor who is not going to run me around the bushes and flip me head over heals. Thanks for your time and help.

Hi Jenkins, My name is Christina, I live in Dubuque, Iowa. I have 15 yrs. exp. I could help you out, somewhat. I know my business in the dispatching of 4drivers with 7 car trailers, accts, HR, customer service. If any interest, please email me at gnclovers@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Jhon in Springfield, Massachusetts

16 months ago

Starting Out in San Francisco, California said: Oooorrraaah Marine!! I am in the beginning stages of starting on this business. I already have a truck, Ram 3500 diesel dually. How do you recommend I start out? A 2 car or 3-4 car trailer? I am still a bit confused about the 26k lbs weigh thing, and whether or not I'm required to have a CDL?

In CA you need a license for everything.
I would advice to get a CDL class A. Get the 4 car carrier that's where you'll make the money. with a 7 car carrier you'll make more money for the same amount of miles. The investment is a little higher but its money well spend.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

semperfiservices in Rancho Santa Margarita, California

16 months ago

I thought i replied but it didn't go through. It is very hard to run under 26k gcvwr to where you don't need a cdl. If your dually has a gvwr of let's say 13k, that means you can only haul a trailer and cargo of no more than 13k without a cdl. Your average tiny car is about 3000#. The DOT looks at the gvwr tag on truck and trailer, not what you actually weigh. And even with a cdl, I've seen idiots pulling a 5 car with as one ton, but good luck stopping in an emergency situation. If you can swing it, get your cdl, get a tractor, and pull whatever you want. You'll be a lot more comfortable and it'll last a lot longer than a dually. Otherwise get your cdl, stick with a dually and three car unless you can get a 550/5500 class truck

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

DZTS in Boise, Idaho

16 months ago

Lee Garrett in Columbus, Ohio said: I will be getting out of the army in 6 months or so. I have been looking at a dodge 4500 and a take 3 3/4 car trailer. I will be moving back to Indianapolis IN is there a market for car haulers in the mid west. Ive looked into insurance cost ECT im just trying to see if its worth trying. I also need to find a start up plan for this type of buisness

Hello

Please email dztranserv@gmail.com we might can help you with your questions...Thanks

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

DZTS in Boise, Idaho

16 months ago

mike in Miami, Florida said: Hello and Happy New Years to everyone.
I already have a dually and a 3-4 car trailer and in in that process of getting insurance . Should I take the 500 milles radio or that one to travel the 48 state.
How do get load, I will have to travel outside florida to get more money, is true tha florida have to much competition so they pat less, should I look for a dispatcher or how does it work.
I found some one on Craigslist that have tons of years dispatching car carrier and he or she charges 10% for 3-4 car carriers isn't tha a lot...
Can anybody help me im ready to hit the road I dont mind live my house for 3 4 weeks.
My email is ecuador_espinoza@yahoo.com
Thank

Hello...If your still needing help maybe I can help email me dztranserv@gmail.com I'll send you some information..

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

dispatchdiva in Phoenix, Arizona

16 months ago

SemperFiServices in Rancho Santa Margarita, California said: I thought i replied but it didn't go through. It is very hard to run under 26k gcvwr to where you don't need a cdl . If your dually has a gvwr of let's say 13k, that means you can only haul a trailer and cargo of no more than 13k without a cdl. Your average tiny car is about 3000#. The DOT looks at the gvwr tag on truck and trailer, not what you actually weigh. And even with a cdl, I've seen idiots pulling a 5 car with as one ton, but good luck stopping in an emergency situation. If you can swing it, get your cdl, get a tractor, and pull whatever you want. You'll be a lot more comfortable and it'll last a lot longer than a dually. Otherwise get your cdl, stick with a dually and three car unless you can get a 550/5500 class truck

I actually work with a few trucks right now that are all under 26k. I can give you a hand if you would like. What type of trailer are you running?

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

dispatchdiva in Phoenix, Arizona

16 months ago

Jhon in Springfield, Massachusetts said: I don't know what are the best straps to buy or axel chains?

I believe lasso straps are the ideal for that trailer but I could be wrong.

Don't use chains. There is too much damage to the vehicles. Most brokers require straps.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

dispatchdiva in Phoenix, Arizona

16 months ago

Chris in New Fairfield, Connecticut said: Hey would you be able to get me loads and how much would a 4
Car load pay say from NY. To FL

Hey there. I can help if you need. I currently have some clients with 3 car haulers and I know where you can go and what you can do. Let me know if you need anything. kareno.ccs@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

dispatchdiva in Phoenix, Arizona

16 months ago

Kle018 in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: I'm located in Central Florida and have everything in place for my auto transport business to take off. My insurance is set to go effective in May and I have a 3/4 car trailer and dually truck. I have questions and would really appreciate anyone who wouldn't mind sharing insight.

Hey there. I can help if you need. I currently have some clients with 3 car haulers and I know where you can go and what you can do. Let me know if you need anything. kareno.ccs@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Talvo's Transport in Omaha, Nebraska

16 months ago

Should have my truck and trailer on the road in a few weeks.just starting out. Looking to make some good money. Looking for good dispatcher. I have 3500 ram 3 car hauler. Could use help getting on my feet.Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

chuckerol in Aston, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

Hi, Do you guys recommend an insurance company? Progressive is the only one I can find but they are too expensive. I'm starting the business next month

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

dispatchdiva in Phoenix, Arizona

16 months ago

Progressive is probably the cheapest and the best out there.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

dispatchdiva in Phoenix, Arizona

16 months ago

Talvo's Transport in Omaha, Nebraska said: Should have my truck and trailer on the road in a few weeks.just starting out. Looking to make some good money. Looking for good dispatcher . I have 3500 ram 3 car hauler. Could use help getting on my feet.Thanks!

If you are still looking for a dispatcher feel free to contact me. Do you have any experience?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Mike From Jersey in Lodi, New Jersey

16 months ago

Hey my name is Mike Im from northern NJ and Im looking to get into the business. A friend of mine is working for his father driving a 1 car hauler around the area transporting cars from auctions to dealers and so forth, and told me they would lease authority to me haul a 3 car wedge. I also have a cousin who has been doing this for the last for years and was able to turn his life around because of this. He is hauling 2-3 cars up and down the east coast. I think he goes as far down to GA and back. He is also working under someone elses authority. Is this the way I should go? I am really doing this as by the end of the week I will have a truck and trailer. Im trying to stay under 26k for weight reasons so Im looking into F-350 DRWs and a 3 car wedge. Can you guys give me some advice? Should I stay in the area or go long haul?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

dispatchdiva in Phoenix, Arizona

16 months ago

Mike From Jersey in Lodi, New Jersey said: Hey my name is Mike Im from northern NJ and Im looking to get into the business. A friend of mine is working for his father driving a 1 car hauler around the area transporting cars from auctions to dealers and so forth, and told me they would lease authority to me haul a 3 car wedge. I also have a cousin who has been doing this for the last for years and was able to turn his life around because of this. He is hauling 2-3 cars up and down the east coast. I think he goes as far down to GA and back. He is also working under someone elses authority. Is this the way I should go? I am really doing this as by the end of the week I will have a truck and trailer. Im trying to stay under 26k for weight reasons so Im looking into F-350 DRWs and a 3 car wedge. Can you guys give me some advice? Should I stay in the area or go long haul?

Hi Mike,

I'm a Dispatcher/Ops Manager and I work with hotshots somewhat like you describe. Wedge trailers are great, I personally prefer the Kaufmann 3 car trailer only because there is less height restrictions and you can still run with the same weights but that is just me. The only advice to be given is that it is a great job for some and not for others. There is definitely money to be made if you are open minded. Let's face it, transportation industry changes often. There are times when you are making a ton of money working in an area then it dries up quick. If you are open to local and OTR you'll be fine. Make sure you learn proper loading and the such. It is also really hard when you are first starting out. If you are leasing on with someone make sure that they are established. Look at their accounts and know who they have for contacts. Is dispatch provided or do you do it. You can always find help and most people are willing to share their knowledge. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

arod1718@*****.*** in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

Hello Can someone help me know the steps of hauling cars I'm trying to make extra money I have a CDL and I'm looking to buy a dually pickup truck and have my girlfriend drive the truck and trailer to get the extra money while I Drive my semi truck and do I need to go somewhere to get a usdot number

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

autotransportmovers in Dallas

16 months ago

Hello, Please visit our www.aryantransport.com/dispatch-service.html Call using the local number and we can help and guide you with your Car Hauling Business. We have been in business for 10 Years and we have overall 20 years of Auto Hauling Experience.

We are a licensed Auto Shipping Brokerage, Auto Transport and International Shipping Provider.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Nasko in California

15 months ago

Does anyone know how much does 3 car hauler Kaufman trailer dry weights with the 2 #7000k axles by chance
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Mike From Jersey in Garfield, New Jersey

15 months ago

DispatchDiva in Phoenix, Arizona said: Hi Mike,

I'm a Dispatcher /Ops Manager and I work with hotshots somewhat like you describe. Wedge trailers are great, I personally prefer the Kaufmann 3 car trailer only because there is less height restrictions and you can still run with the same weights but that is just me. The only advice to be given is that it is a great job for some and not for others. There is definitely money to be made if you are open minded. Let's face it, transportation industry changes often. There are times when you are making a ton of money working in an area then it dries up quick. If you are open to local and OTR you'll be fine. Make sure you learn proper loading and the such. It is also really hard when you are first starting out. If you are leasing on with someone make sure that they are established. Look at their accounts and know who they have for contacts. Is dispatch provided or do you do it. You can always find help and most people are willing to share their knowledge. Good luck.

Hey thanks for the reply and advice. I do want my cdl but Im gonna hold off until next year. I decided to go with a 2 car kaufman trailer until I feel ready for a larger trailer. Ive also purchased a 06 Silerado durimax dually to tow it with. I feel I should be right around 20-22k. Do you think Ill get much trouble from the dot?

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

dispatchdiva in Phoenix, Arizona

15 months ago

My understanding is no cdl means<26k pounds you should be good.

K

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Leen in Las Vegas, Nevada

14 months ago

Hello,

My husband and I are looking to start a car hauling business here in Las Vegas. We currently have a Ford F350 and are going to get a 1 or 2 car trailer in a week or so. We already have drivers to hire. Do we need a business license here in NV? Also can anyone help with us getting work from auctions, dealers, etc? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

semperfiservices in Rancho Santa Margarita, California

14 months ago

You're shooting yourself in the foot with anything less than 3 cars. Have you priced insurance yet? You need to do a lot of research before you just dump money into this

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Leen in Las Vegas, Nevada

14 months ago

SemperFiServices in Rancho Santa Margarita, California said: You're shooting yourself in the foot with anything less than 3 cars. Have you priced insurance yet? You need to do a lot of research before you just dump money into this

We are trying to avoid CDL, which is why we have drivers as well. We got some good quotes on insurance just wondering how different the business is here compared to CA. In CA we hauled cars on a daily basis with 2 car trailer and 5 drivers and made a lot of money.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Ramon in Tinaco, Venezuela

14 months ago

I am looking to start a car hauling business in Miami, and I do not have any experience. Please any advise would be greatly appreciated. ramonperezbaez@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Garrison

14 months ago

-Located in Buffalo,Ny
-2009 F350 Single Rear wheel (i know)
-Just getting into hauling

Few questions:

1. Should I get a wedge trailer and haul 2-3 cars or a 35ft or so equipment trailer and haul 2 cars or anything else? Keep in mind i am limited with my srw truck.

2. Do I need my CDL Class A and what are the laws on requiring to have it.

3. Other than commercial insurance, dot#, mc# what else do i need to be legit? Road tax?

4. Road tax? Fuel tax? Log book? Will i be accountable for these things... Anything else I should keep in mind as far as state laws? Just trying to get everything in order. Thanks for your help.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Ali in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

14 months ago

Garrison said: -Located in Buffalo,Ny
-2009 F350 Single Rear wheel (i know)
-Just getting into hauling

Few questions:

1. Should I get a wedge trailer and haul 2-3 cars or a 35ft or so equipment trailer and haul 2 cars or anything else? Keep in mind i am limited with my srw truck.

2. Do I need my CDL Class A and what are the laws on requiring to have it.

3. Other than commercial insurance, dot#, mc# what else do i need to be legit? Road tax?

4. Road tax? Fuel tax? Log book? Will i be accountable for these things... Anything else I should keep in mind as far as state laws? Just trying to get everything in order. Thanks for your help.

Let's see if I can help you with these question . 1st you have to know how much is your truck weight (GVWR) plus your trailer weight and then whatever the load you pick up its seems little tricky FMCSA and DOT required you to have CDL A if your gross weight is more then 26000. Let me give you the example I have 2016 dodge 3500 it weight 14,000lbs and I have 3-4 wedge car trailer it has 7,000lbs weight and it can hold 14-18000lbs. If I calculate that it will go more than 26000lbs so I need cdl A . If you think your truck and trailer has less weight including your load under 26000lbs then you don't need CDL A. What I would say 2 car carrier is better if you want to stay under that weight and it's much easy to handle. With two cars your load weight will stay under 8,000 with cars like Toyota camry etc SUV are little more . I have two same truck one have 4 cars wedge which I drive with Cdl A and all log book etc requirements and the other one is 2 car my bother drives that and he don't have CDL .

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Garrison

14 months ago

Ok so if i stay under a gcvw of 26000 i don't need a cdl.

Will i need to keep a log book, pay road tax and what not if im under 26k?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Garrison in North Tonawanda, New York

14 months ago

Can anyone tell me the empty weight of a 35' or so steel flatbed gooseneck trailer.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Ali in Chagrin Falls, Ohio

14 months ago

Garrison said: Ok so if i stay under a gcvw of 26000 i don't need a cdl.

Will i need to keep a log book, pay road tax and what not if im under 26k?

Log books are for CDL drivers. And for road tax if you going to haul more than 55,000lbs then you have to file IRS form 2290 heavy highway vehicle tax. There is no tax on the road.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Garrison

14 months ago

I was told If you are interstate commercial driving you need one. Only if you are "local" driving up to a 150 mile radius then u dont.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Ali in Chagrin Falls, Ohio

14 months ago

Garrison said: I was told If you are interstate commercial driving you need one. Only if you are "local" driving up to a 150 mile radius then u dont.

Yes it's true but are you planing to do interstate then you will need it sorry I got confused with your two car hauler because most of the guys do intrastate with that.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Igor in Netherlands

13 months ago

Hello! I am an independent agent. I have a lot of orders for transportation of cars and other cargo. I'm looking for independent contractors with their own trucks. If you are interested in my offer please contact me d8867b@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Igor in Netherlands

13 months ago

Igor in Netherlands said: Hello! I am an independent agent. I have a lot of orders for transportation of cars and other cargo. I'm looking for independent contractors with their own trucks. If you are interested in my offer please contact me d8867b@gmail.com

Orders in the US

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Josh in San Ramon, California

12 months ago

Hi fellas, Im new to transport businiess. Running a 3/4 car hauler now located in Central Cali. My question is this, can I find consistent loads with Central going and coming to/from Sac to Los Angeles and back or SF to Los Angeles and back? Ive never used Central but if i did, this is prob the route I would want to take on a weekly basis. Any help??

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Blake Anderson in New Delhi, India

12 months ago

While starting auto transportation business/company,you should be well aware of all the necessary factors that are required for transport facilities and the turnover you take for a month and n intial investment.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

blakeanderson in New Delhi, India

11 months ago

When starting a car hauling business, you won’t need any fancy offices. It is perfectly acceptable to work out of your home and invest your available funds into flatbed trailers, enclosed haulers, and a powerful towing vehicle.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

JAY GT in Gardendale, Alabama

11 months ago

Hello-I have started my own Transporting business.I have a 2015 Dodge 3500 Crew Cab dually with Knapahiede steel bed-and 2015 Kaufman 56 Ft,(Flip-outs) 3/4 car gooseneck wedge trailer located in Birmingham,Alabama-I have a Class A CDL with double-triple endorsements and been a Truck Driver for over 20yrs.Ideally im looking for new car delivery to dealerships Intra-state throughout Alabama-then expanding-Ive really enjoyed this forum and the willingness of others.If anyone has connections to new or used car business (railroad hub)etc. or is in need of a hard working loyal honest contractor feel free to contact me to discuss further.Drive SAFELY and Happy Holidays.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

dispatchdiva in Phoenix, Arizona

11 months ago

JAY GT in Gardendale, Alabama said: Hello-I have started my own Transporting business .I have a 2015 Dodge 3500 Crew Cab dually with Knapahiede steel bed-and 2015 Kaufman 56 Ft,(Flip-outs) 3/4 car gooseneck wedge trailer located in Birmingham,Alabama-I have a Class A CDL with double-triple endorsements and been a Truck Driver for over 20yrs.Ideally im looking for new car delivery to dealerships Intra-state throughout Alabama-then expanding-Ive really enjoyed this forum and the willingness of others.If anyone has connections to new or used car business (railroad hub)etc. or is in need of a hard working loyal honest contractor feel free to contact me to discuss further.Drive SAFELY and Happy Holidays.

OK As a dispatcher for trucks that use the same equipment as you there is a ton of money to be made. Most of the brokers that are working out of the "plants" are not posting their loads on central or anywhere else for that matter. How new to hauling are you? Do you have reviews on Central? If not most of these brokers won't even entertain the thought of working with you until you have 25 reviews or 9 - 12 months experience under your belt. I realize you've got 20 years industry but hauling brokers don't trust anyone especially when you are looking for new cars.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Delray100 in Snellville, Georgia

11 months ago

Starting car hauling this year I have a 2008 ford 350 dually no trailer yet. Is there anywhere in the Atlanta area that dispatches with their own trailers? I want to get experience before I buy my own trailer.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

JoseyWales in Charlotte, North Carolina

11 months ago

Hi my name is Josey I'm located in North Carolina, I've never done this before but I'm hoping I can get great feed back and tips from others, I'm looking to start a small car hauling business with a dually truck and a 3/4 car hauler. I'm hoping someone out there can point me in the right direction to get me started

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.