Building a car hauler business

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 210)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Veroyfidel in California

16 months ago

Josh in San Ramon, California said: Hi fellas, Im new to transport businiess. Running a 3/4 car hauler now located in Central Cali. My question is this, can I find consistent loads with Central going and coming to/from Sac to Los Angeles and back or SF to Los Angeles and back? Ive never used Central but if i did, this is prob the route I would want to take on a weekly basis. Any help??

Hi Josh, did you get any answers from this site? We are also trying to do this in California. Maybe you can help us with some of our questions since I see you are way ahead of us. We are still trying to prepare mentally and financially. If you can help please let us know. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Veroyfidel in California

16 months ago

semperfiservices in Rancho Santa Margarita, California said: Jenkins, go to autoexpiditor.come and READ. Then READ MORE. So much valuable info there, but if you ask a dumb question that's clearly been answered twenty times already, you will get chewed up. There are several friends of mine in Missouri that could help with specifics to your state. I too a retired, started with a wedge, and now I make more than my CO ever did with my 7 . car.

Hi, we are trying to start an auto transport business, do you have any information you are willing to share. We are thinking of getting a 3500 dodge ram dualy. Does it have to be a certain year or mileage limits on it? Any thing you can help with is greatly appreciated

Reply - Report abuse

Veroyfidel in California

16 months ago

semperfiservices in Rancho Santa Margarita, California said: Everyone wants to haul cars, but do you guys all understand what it takes to run a LEGAL business ? Lets say for the average 3 car wedge operation, FIRST, you need a CDL if you plan on running over 26,000 LBS gross. If you don't know what that means look it up or find a different line of work. Your standard 2010 and up 1 ton pickup, which is the absolute minimum to pull 3 cars, has a GVWR of 12k, the trailer is usually 14-21k depending on your axles. So if you're too lazy to get a CDL, make sure you NEVER weigh more than 26k, you will pay dearly for being over w/o a CDL. INSURANCE - at least $440 a month, IF you have a CDL. I don't even know who would insure you w/o a CDL. IFTA, DOT, and MC numbers, registration depending on how far you plan on operation. If you're in SoCal, you can stay in CA and make money. If you live in Maine, you're probably gonna need to branch out into other states. DO you have a nice $10k stash set aside for break downs etc? It happens- I just dumped $12k for new tires, tranny, and trailer brakes into my rig this PAST MONTH. Ouch, but I run a safe truck, if you're not willing to spend the money to run SAFE, stay off the road. Any questions lemme know.

Hi, yes we have lots if questions. We are trying to start a business in auto transport. We are thinking of 3500 dodge ram with a 3/4 car wedge. Is there a particular year we can have for the truck or mileage limit. How do we get a broker or is it best to do our own leg work? If you can help, we greatly appreciate it. Email is veroyfidel@aol.com

Reply - Report abuse

SilverBullet1 in Pataskala, Ohio

16 months ago

Hello I am looking to start my own car hauling business. I am confused with the CDL requirements. I have a Ford F 350 Super Duty and a 35 foot (2 car) hauler trailer. So the 26,000 lbs gross would include the total weight (my truck, trailer, and the 2 cars being hauled) correct?

Reply - Report abuse

donthebroker in Chicago, Illinois

16 months ago

SilverBullet1 in Pataskala, Ohio said: Hello I am looking to start my own car hauling business. I am confused with the CDL requirements. I have a Ford F 350 Super Duty and a 35 foot (2 car) hauler trailer. So the 26,000 lbs gross would include the total weight (my truck, trailer, and the 2 cars being hauled) correct?

Okay, I'll make this as simple as possible here. If your combination, I.e., your truck and trailer, has a GVWR of 26000 or more, you'll need a CDL. If your towed unit has a GVWR of 10,000 or less, than you'll need a B CDL. If your towed unit has a weight rating of 10,001 or more, you'll need an A. This is regardless of the tow unit. Most likely, you'll need an A. Remember to go with the weight rating, not the empty weight.

Reply - Report abuse

SilverBullet1 in Pataskala, Ohio

16 months ago

donthebroker in Chicago, Illinois said: Okay, I'll make this as simple as possible here. If your combination, I.e., your truck and trailer, has a GVWR of 26000 or more, you'll need a CDL. If your towed unit has a GVWR of 10,000 or less, than you'll need a B CDL. If your towed unit has a weight rating of 10,001 or more, you'll need an A. This is regardless of the tow unit. Most likely, you'll need an A. Remember to go with the weight rating, not the empty weight.

Yeah i'm assuming the weight of my truck is at least 12k lbs and the GVWR on my trailer is 23,900 lbs. which would lead me to believe that I would need a class A CDL

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

donthebroker in Chicago, Illinois

16 months ago

SilverBullet1 in Pataskala, Ohio said: Yeah i'm assuming the weight of my truck is at least 12k lbs and the GVWR on my trailer is 23,900 lbs. which would lead me to believe that I would need a class A CDL

Yes, you'll need an A CDL. Also, just a tip, if you know of anyone that already has the class A license, get them to rent you a penske day cab and trailer, that way you can get the airbrake endorsement and don't get stuck with the auto transmission only restriction. IMHO, the license is virtually worthless if you do t have those. God forbid you want to drive something besides your pickup and trailer, the A with endorsements opens a world of expansion/opportunities.

Reply - Report abuse

Allan in Florida

16 months ago

SilverBullet1 in Pataskala, Ohio said: Yeah i'm assuming the weight of my truck is at least 12k lbs and the GVWR on my trailer is 23,900 lbs. which would lead me to believe that I would need a class A CDL

SilverBullet1...Your F350 weighs more like 8,100# for a 4X2 & 8,600# for a 4X4 and say your trailer empty weight is 7,800#, Most cars weigh around 5,000# and 3/4 truck 7,000# or so. The GCWR on a 2016 F350 DRW Crew Cab 32,100#. That means that is the max of everything can weigh. The Maximum Loaded Trailer Weight for a 4X2 is 24,000# and a 4X4 is 23,500#. So depending on if you have 4X2 your trailer GVWR is less than 100# and if you have a 4X4 your trailer is over 400#.

Yes, you would need a CDL because your total weight will be over 26,001# and depending on what your hauling it could be the maximum GCWR of 32,100#.

Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Washington, District of Columbia

16 months ago

Hello my name Mike, I am interested getting into Hauler business, I am not sure if i would be able to get load, i reside in DC, VA and MD area. I am thinking to buy a F-450 heavy duty,starting with 3 cars.

my question is can someone help with this process please. my email is Ribertm34@gmail.com

I just need to know what steps i need to take.

Anyone helps would appreciate it.

thanks,

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

NavySeabee in Lake Elsinore, California

16 months ago

Veroyfidel in California said: Hi, yes we have lots if questions. We are trying to start a business in auto transport. We are thinking of 3500 dodge ram with a 3/4 car wedge. Is there a particular year we can have for the truck or mileage limit. How do we get a broker or is it best to do our own leg work? If you can help, we greatly appreciate it. Email is veroyfidel@aol.com

semperfiservices can you help me out. I have a Class A but no experience hauling cars. Was a equipment operator in the Navy. I want my own business. I live in Southern California and would like to haul around California but will go anywhere. I have the credit to purchase a truck and trailer. I want a Dodge 3500 or 5500. Just want to know what I can make a month and if you can help me out? Knowledge is key and you seem to have that. Gregevans@me.com. Anyone that I can pick your brain would be great. Just want to know there is work out there. Is becoming a broker better or transportation better or doing both?

Reply - Report abuse

Eric in Rochester, New York

16 months ago

Hi all! I am thinking about getting into the car hauling business. I already have a CDL A license but i dont have too much experience as far as professional driving goes. Most of the stuff Ive done has been Heavy Wrecker Recovery. I suppose my question is.... After you purchase the truck and trailer for hauling how do you go about getting transport jobs? I am assuming insurance is a big must as well. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Reply - Report abuse

LaReid in Chicago, Illinois

12 months ago

keya in Gainesville, Florida said: would you mind contacting me Keya703@yahoo.com
thanks ku

yes i'm in the chicago land area like to know how hard is to find loads when you are starting out.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

James Creech in Smithfield, North Carolina

12 months ago

Leen in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Hello,

My husband and I are looking to start a car hauling business here in Las Vegas. We currently have a Ford F350 and are going to get a 1 or 2 car trailer in a week or so. We already have drivers to hire. Do we need a business license here in NV? Also can anyone help with us getting work from auctions, dealers, etc? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

If Your looking for loads this compnay has weekly auto transport trips from Las vegas,NV to Philadelphia,Pa www.smartautomove.com hope this helps.

Reply - Report abuse

Jhamp82 in Montgomery, Alabama

12 months ago

What's the best dually for pulling a 3/4 car hauler trailer with a new buisness?

Reply - Report abuse

Eloy in Grand Prairie, Texas

12 months ago

Lee Garrett in Columbus, Ohio said: I will be getting out of the army in 6 months or so. I have been looking at a dodge 4500 and a take 3 3/4 car trailer. I will be moving back to Indianapolis IN is there a market for car haulers in the mid west. Ive looked into insurance cost ECT im just trying to see if its worth trying. I also need to find a start up plan for this type of buisness

Stay away from Kaufman trailers I have seen more roll overs with Kaufman trailers than any other trailers around

Reply - Report abuse

Eloy in Grand Prairie, Texas

12 months ago

James Creech in Smithfield, North Carolina said: If Your looking for loads this compnay has weekly auto transport trips from Las vegas,NV to Philadelphia,Pa www.smartautomove.com hope this helps.

Try going to your local auction and speak with the transportation dept. or call ready auto transport they dispatch for manhiem auctions

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

vick in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

11 months ago

keya in Gainesville, Florida said: would you mind contacting me Keya703@yahoo.com
thanks ku

hi im in south carolina how do i connect with a with a dispatch?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jd in Fort Mill, South Carolina

10 months ago

Looking to start a car hauling business just wanted some tip anything would be helpful

Thanks

Reply - Report abuse

leroywickham in Charlotte, North Carolina

10 months ago

Hi guys I'm new to the industry trying to find insurance and I'm having a really thought time I have a 3 car haul and my CDL but no tractor trailer experience where can I find reasonable insurance for a first time driver.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Formose Industries. in Boston, Massachusetts

10 months ago

thanks ku

Hi your I for. Is on point. But ? I'm from New York how can I roll into that business. Have the money to start and own a business. In delivery service. Been freelance my van, money is good but want to move to bigger income market. Is that a great business to get into. Send me infro so I can read more about it. And the cost about it. Thank you my friend..

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Formose Industries. in Boston, Massachusetts

10 months ago

thanks ku

Hi your Information Is on point. But ? I'm from New York how can I roll into that business. Have the money to start and own a business. In delivery service. Been freelance my van, money is good but want to move to bigger income market. Is that a great business to get into. Send me infro so I can read more about it. And the cost about it. Thank you my friend..

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Martez in Mountain View, California

9 months ago

donthebroker in Chicago, Illinois said: Yes, you'll need an A CDL. Also, just a tip, if you know of anyone that already has the class A license, get them to rent you a penske day cab and trailer, that way you can get the airbrake endorsement and don't get stuck with the auto transmission only restriction. IMHO, the license is virtually worthless if you do t have those. God forbid you want to drive something besides your pickup and trailer, the A with endorsements opens a world of expansion/opportunities.

Are you a broker in Chicago? Can you give me some tips on how to start up?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Brandon Rogers in Hinesville, Georgia

9 months ago

Hey looking for info on how to get in to car hauling and help would be appreciated

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

RenderLogistics in Plano, Texas

9 months ago

Hello all,

I have a truck and trailer ready to haul cars, but am having trouble getting real information on how to start up. I have 3 years oil field experience and am used to doing hot shots, but always for the company. Is there anyone that I can email or call that won't give me the run around on how to get this thing going?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

eduardoed in El paso, Texas

9 months ago

Hi. Please, help me. I am new to this business. I want to buy a 2 car carry truck, but have to register a business first. I called in different agencies, but they don't do it. Where can I register my little company to start? Thanks in advance

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Gayle in Irmo, South Carolina

8 months ago

Hi, I'm in Columbia SC and trying to get in the car hauling business. I already have the truck and can very the trailor. I just need to know how I can get the cars to transport them? Also any other suggestions would help? Thanks!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Kenny in Lanham, Maryland

8 months ago

thanks ku

Can you please contact me I will pay you to help me get started

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Kenny in Lanham, Maryland

8 months ago

Kenny in Lanham, Maryland said: Can you please contact me I will pay you to help me get started

Can you contact me I will pay you to help me get started kenmadd@comcast.net

Reply - Report abuse

Rodrigo Rocha in Winthrop, Massachusetts

7 months ago

Wt kinda of insurance do i need for car hauling ? Where do I start?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

brired in Houston, Texas

7 months ago

I was looking to start up a car hauler business in the next couple of months that can transport like 8-10 cars. I am a young female with little knowledge of the business, however, I understand that it can be very lucrative. Any advice? Where should I begin?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

JF Southeast Transport in Mcdonough, Georgia

7 months ago

grimrepo in Canton, Georgia said: been in car hauling since 1997. yes i started out doing it all myself. i have driven trucks(owner/operator) have leased trucks on, brokered freight, dispatched, have leased on to other companies. i have extensive knowledge, hands on, of the car hauling business in every aspect. i was on centraldispatch when it first started in 99 and can remember only seeing a few names everytime i went on there. now there is probably 50,000 carriers, brokers, car dealers. wish i was central dispatch !

Grimrepo. Could you email me please. Sounds like you have been in the Industry for a long time. Would like to ask you a few questions about the business. jprice1283@gmail.com. Thanks.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

MYA in West Palm Beach, Florida

7 months ago

I was looking to start a auto transport business in the next couple of months that can transport 5 cars. Can anyone please give me advice on where I should begin.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Rich in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

7 months ago

MYA in West Palm Beach, Florida said: Can anyone please give me advice on where I should begin.

Sales! You always begin a new business by ensuring you can sell the product or service. At the end of the day sales is what makes a business a business. Without sales all you have is hope.

Every knucklehead who has ever started a business, including myself, began by spending money on everything you can think of. But the objective of a business is not to spend money. The objective is to make money!

You can start a sole-proprietorship in about an hour including a one sentence mission statement. Cost? Zero! Then you can get to the real work - SALES! If you can't sell your product or service how are you gonna' make money?

Reply - Report abuse

AWrkoArtsLLC in Tracy, California

7 months ago

bigb209 in Stockton, California said: yeah i am looking into going into a car hauler buisness that runs all 48 states and wanting to find out what would be the best route to go. I am based as of right now in california. Is there a lucrative business comming out of this state and how would you go and get contracts with people or a broker on doing this kind of business.

Hey Bigb209 I'm actually your neighbor that's recently moved from the (510) to the (209) and I'm in the same boat as you. I however have my truck, business license, and everything I need except the trailer, which I'm working on now. I'm not the type to come out the gate slow and I'm also the type that know what I want so I'm saving for a 5 car trailer and long as the bills are paid I'm waiting it out till that day come to get what I want for my business to run as I invisioned. If you'd like to talk please shoot me an email and whatever little knowledge I have gained thus far I'm more than willing to share with you. You will find a lot of people trying to discourage you (pay them no nevermind) if I listened to them I'd of been out of it before even starting. If it's something your truly interested in doing than get at it and don't look back. I'm living proof it can happen.
turobmcc@outlook.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

dyadya in Boca Raton, Florida

6 months ago

Leads - accept incoming leads from the Quote Form hosted on your own website, lead provider or another source, process and assign leads to a salesperson. Automated acknowledgment email to your customers with multiple templates.
Quotes - send out Quotes and Follow Ups using multiple custom Templates. Integrated Customer Quote Acceptance and Order Details Completion.
Automation Followups - set up automatic follow-ups for powerful workflow to convert your leads into paying orders faster.
Order Management - convert quotes to Orders with 1 click, Smart Order Status Management, Automated Customer Updates, Secured Order Status Access for your customers.
Post Jobs - Marketplace + Central Dispatch.
Private Carrier Network, distribution and dispatch
Dispatch to the desired carrier, Share the Job with few local carriers, Make it available to a carrier only working a specific lane and more. Power and flexibility will allow for endless possibilities.
Complete paperless dispatch, status update and document sharing
Carrier Onboarding and Self Dispatch - 24/7 365 days a year, have carriers join your network with easy, vet them for requirements completion. Spend 0 minutes of your time, allow your carriers to request and self-dispatch an order.
Powerful CRM - communicate with your customers like never before. Customer information, notes, preferences and order history.

Split Orders - Need to Split Big order of 20 cars, post and assign it to multiple carriers? It's easy to manage the entire process with CarShipIO Broker Tools.
Sales Person and Commission Tracking - keep track of your best performers and commissions.
Analytics - KPI dashboard and powerful business reports are at your fingertips no meter where you are.

get more info: www.carshipio.com/home/features?type=broker&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=indeed&utm_campaign=/t84628

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

mikejohn in Burlington, New Jersey

6 months ago

Hi Everybody, I am in the same boat as most of you. I would like to start a car hauler business in New Jersey. I do have a CDL. Can any body give me pointers and help me get started. I am in Burlington, New Jersey area. Please email me at gsaray101@yahoo.com.

Reply - Report abuse

Kimley in Texas

6 months ago

Steven Sharpe in Lees Summit, Missouri said: If you are still interested in transport broker business , please visit our website. We'd love to speak with you.
By working with us, you would have access to our "industry best" financial tools, commission rates and carrier payment terms. Additionally, you will have access to our substantial capital/ credit availability, which allows you to relax and steadily grow your own agent business. If you have a solid foundation of experience, we want to speak with you. Our agent opportunity is quite unique, and we assume all the operational credit risk, and management regarding any account collections . Your ability to access capital for growing your business is not based on your personal credit either, but on that of the clients that you serve. We offer our standard 5-day quick pay for all carriers, and have 2-day quick pay and Comcheck capabilities when needed. This opportunity is even more beneficial if you have existing client relationships that you could roll into your new business, and continue to service as an independent agent, working together with us. We clear

I didn't get the name of your website.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

HELPUGURU in San Diego, California

3 months ago

ALCON,

Thinking about starting a small hauling business... read the blogs and am trying to glue together the right info for my situation... i.e. I am retiring this year, 37 years engineering as Navy Civ, I am a hotrod, desert, Boat guy... so don't classify me with a pocket protector... I have homes in San Diego and Battle lake MN. My perfect retirement process would be to become a hauler of fine autos or? and stay with in CA,AZ and NV while I'm in San Diego 7 months a year and then Haul in the Minnesota and surrounding area when I'm in the Mn area 5 months a year ( Spring/Summer) .... In between the fishing and boating I’d like to make a few bucks hauling a couple of cars or? Here and there from those locations... I’d don’t mind hard work at all just don’t want to do it 24/7. I've driven 3500/4500 trucks and pulled toy haulers, tractors, boats as a hobby so I have a little experience. I am able to buy what is needed to start a small operation as long as the income took care of the costs.

So my questions to the experienced folks of this forum would be:
1- Is there an optimum cut off in weight and length that would keep my costs limited ( CDL/INS) and still allows an income stream (does not have to be a lot of $$... just enough to keep uncle Sam happy with the balance sheet…. Keeping it part time and fun)
2- Or Do you have to get so many loads to gain a rep so that you can make $$$ that it’s just like working FT again?
3- Any recommendations of type of material / product to haul? Does not have to be Hotrods it just that is what I’m familiar with.
Thanks in advance… / Ken
HELPUGURU@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Garrett

3 months ago

Lee Garrett in Columbus, Ohio said: I will be getting out of the army in 6 months or so. I have been looking at a dodge 4500 and a take 3 3/4 car trailer. I will be moving back to Indianapolis IN is there a market for car haulers in the mid west. Ive looked into insurance cost ECT im just trying to see if its worth trying. I also need to find a start up plan for this type of buisness

Yes it would be. Garrettsgeneralservices@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Garrett

3 months ago

infotranllc2007@*****.*** in Hollywood, Florida said: I need a little information on getting started in the auto transportation, I currently an owner operator with three truck pullin reefers and im trying to get into another field less problems with reefer breakdowns in the missle of the night if you can help I would be most gracious if you can assist me in this process. Thanks again..

OK no problem. Garrettsgeneralservices@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Garrett

3 months ago

EWATTS in Edgewood, Maryland said: HI MY NAME IS ERIC ,IM NEW IN THE BUSINESS I HAVE A 96 FORD 7.3 POWERSTOKE THAT RUNS GREAT AND A 3 CAR APPALACHIAN TRAILER...I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY COULD TELL ME WHERE TO OR DO I HAVE GET MY TRUCK AN TRAILER DOT INSPECTED OR ONCE I GET A MD STATE INSPECTION IM GOOD, I ALREADT GOT MC+DOT #... PLUS ANY SUGGESTIONS AS FAR AS GETTIN LOADS....THANKS

I can help with loads. Garrettsgeneralservices@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Garrett

3 months ago

Formose Industries. in Boston, Massachusetts said: Hi your I for. Is on point. But ? I'm from New York how can I roll into that business . Have the money to start and own a business. In delivery service. Been freelance my van, money is good but want to move to bigger income market. Is that a great business to get into. Send me infro so I can read more about it. And the cost about it. Thank you my friend..

Can gladly help. Garrettsgeneralservices@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ricky english in Chicago, Illinois

3 months ago

dispatchdiva in Phoenix, Arizona said: OK As a dispatcher for trucks that use the same equipment as you there is a ton of money to be made. Most of the brokers that are working out of the "plants" are not posting their loads on central or anywhere else for that matter. How new to hauling are you? Do you have reviews on Central? If not most of these brokers won't even entertain the thought of working with you until you have 25 reviews or 9 - 12 months experience under your belt. I realize you've got 20 years industry but hauling brokers don't trust anyone especially when you are looking for new cars.

hi im from chicago i have my on company called boosted auto transport and i work off Central Dispatch is there another one i can work off of cause Central don't always have loads for me

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

rickyenglish1@*****.*** in Chicago, Illinois

3 months ago

Hi im from Chicago i have my own transport company and i operate off of Central Dispatch is there another one that's good to operate off of.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Steve Smith in Atlanta, Georgia

3 months ago

norcal28 in Daly City, California said: I am a broker & am always looking to get drivers for certain areas I can rely on for dispatches instead of waiting on central dispatch

I am looking to get into the business real hard and real soon but I don't know exactly where to start if you could help me and my wife is would be a good person and honest because I have been in construction all my life and I am ready for a change, Thanks

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Garrett

3 months ago

Seen your post. Interested in your loads for hauling.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Philip77 in Indianapolis, Indiana

3 months ago

Hi I'm looking to start a car hauling business. Any tip where I can buy a 3 car trailer cheap. I'm in Indianapolis.

Thanks

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

mak in Las Vegas, Nevada

1 month ago

hi everyone i have some question about where to get car from and if i do doors to doors and how much i supposed to charge then per mil.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sherrie in Oregon City, Oregon

1 month ago

Anyone looking to start a car hauling business or add a trailer to their fleet. My Step Dad had a lucrative one-man in SoCal. He's passed and selling his trailer for my Mom.
Gooseneck
45' Three car trailer, Will haul four medium size cars easily, Fifth wheel style hook up, Front and back flippers, Aluminum ramps, Winch, Electric brakes, All the straps and tie downs to go right to work, many more extras
Carhauler4sale@yahoo.com.
Asking $7,500 / obo

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

AWrkoArtsLLC in Tracy, California

1 month ago

I'm interested in a trailer for a fair price. What's the condition of it, and how much do you want for it?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.