Does anyone know of any companies that will you broker from home?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Nick in Acworth, Georgia

30 months ago

Im looking for a company that will let you work from home. Im not sure exactly how to become an agent, or what the process will be. Does anyone know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

taylorjania in Greensboro, North Carolina

27 months ago

I am currently in Greensboro, NC.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mom18 in Fairmont, West Virginia

27 months ago

Hello, I am looking to get involved as an agent. I'm not sure where to begin. Can someone lead me in the right direction please? My email is mom1879@yahoo.com. THanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Aryan Auto Transport in USA

18 months ago

Job Description: Auto Transport Sales/Agent Position Work From Home.....

Inside Sales, Selling Auto Transports Service to customers • Educating Customers About the Auto Transport Industry • Lead Follow-up and Scheduling • Weekly and Monthly Goal Bonus Achievements • Performing Industry Research to Better the Strength of the Sale. We are also searching for Auto Auctions Reps to represent our company. Our Company Provides Door to Door Auto Transportation Service for Open & Enclosed. We Transport Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, RV'S, SUV, Boats, Motor Homes etc. We Also Provide Auto Shipping Service For Our International Customers. We do PoVS and Dealers Services. www.AryanTransport.com

Job Requirements:
ARYAN AUTO TRANSPORT COMPANY SALES AGENTS

4 Full Time Positions TO Fill.

Must have sales experience and be a strong closer. Must have a complete home office with Fax, Internet, and land line.

Looking for energetic and self motivated individual(s) with the following qualities:

-Must have excellent phone communication skills.
-Proficient in English
-Basic computer skills
-Have a positive attitude
-Ambitious demeanor
-Self Motivated
-Strong Closer
_Successful sales track record.

Aryan Auto Transport in USA

18 months ago

Auto Transport Sales Agent Position Auto Transport Brokerage Company: Total of 4 Position Open Work From Home.

We Growing and Looking For 4-6 Sales People Auto Transport Brokerage Company:
Aryan Transport Sales Representative Auto Shipping
* Inside Sales,
* Selling Auto Transports Service to customers
* Educating Customers About the Auto Transport Industry
* Lead Follow-up and Scheduling
* Weekly and Monthly Goal Bonus Achievements
* Performing Industry Research to Better the Strength of the Sale. Our Company Provides Door to Door Auto Transportation Service for Open & Enclosed. We Transport Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, RV'S, SUV, Boats, Motor Homes etc. We Transport Vehicles for Private Customers, Car Dealers, Military Personnel, Car Rental Companies, Car Auctions, Corporate Moves. We are also searching for Auto Auctions Reps to represent our company. We Also Provide Auto Shipping Service To Our International Customers.

Please Visit our Company Website www.AryanTransport.com

MzWint in Hollywood, Florida

13 months ago

HI. Is Aryan Transport still hiring at home agents? I have plenty of experience, but need something at home. Please contact me asap at Mzwint87@gmail.com thanks

Aryan Auto Transport in USA said: Job Description: Auto Transport Sales/Agent Position Work From Home.....

Inside Sales , Selling Auto Transports Service to customers • Educating Customers About the Auto Transport Industry • Lead Follow-up and Scheduling • Weekly and Monthly Goal Bonus Achievements • Performing Industry Research to Better the Strength of the Sale. We are also searching for Auto Auctions Reps to represent our company. Our Company Provides Door to Door Auto Transportation Service for Open & Enclosed. We Transport Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, RV'S, SUV, Boats, Motor Homes etc. We Also Provide Auto Shipping Service For Our International Customers. We do PoVS and Dealers Services. www.AryanTransport.com

Job Requirements:
ARYAN AUTO TRANSPORT COMPANY SALES AGENTS

4 Full Time Positions TO Fill.

Must have sales experience and be a strong closer. Must have a complete home office with Fax, Internet, and land line.

Looking for energetic and self motivated individual(s) with the following qualities:

-Must have excellent phone communication skills.
-Proficient in English
-Basic computer skills
-Have a positive attitude
-Ambitious demeanor
-Self Motivated
-Strong Closer
_Successful sales track record.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.