Freight Agent

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

strnman in Goodyear, Arizona

14 months ago

Hi, I am new in the freight agent business. I was a driver for 8 years. I am having problems getting customers. Can anyone give me advice on how to get customers and where to look on the internet?? I am working under a broker who is supposed to be "mentoring" me but so far I feel as though he hasn't been a lot of help. Any ideas??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

bal in Brandon, Florida

14 months ago

I can sale you some leads

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rondonzc in Austin, Texas

9 months ago

bal in Brandon, Florida said: I can sale you some leads

How can I contact you? I am new in brokerage business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

grandpa2 in Saint Albans, West Virginia

9 months ago

strnman in Goodyear, Arizona said: Hi, I am new in the freight agent business . I was a driver for 8 years. I am having problems getting customers. Can anyone give me advice on how to get customers and where to look on the internet?? I am working under a broker who is supposed to be "mentoring" me but so far I feel as though he hasn't been a lot of help. Any ideas??

Stay in touch with me, I've been in the business for over 35 years, had my own rights and authority, had my own logistics company and took a retirement, but the good thing is, I just re-opened my trucking company again, something to leave my grandsons, and also my Logistics company again. Should be up and rolling and all the tracks laid by the end of next week. Im going to put on trucks and trust me, Im not gonna dig deep in your wallet to keep you rolling. I know how to keep the DH mile to a minimum and have a load waiting before you pull out on one or have one waiting before you get there and try to keep it under a 100 mile DH. Pass the word and keep in touch. I'll let the name of the company out after my rights and authority are re-instated. No middle men, just me and the trucker.

rondonzc in Austin, Texas

8 months ago

bal in Brandon, Florida said: I can sale you some leads

how can i contact you?

Renard in Denville, New Jersey

6 months ago

My name is Hines and I'm currently an Army Soldier. I'm seeking to gain knowledge
and further enhance my knowledge in the Freight Brokering Business. My future plan is to pursue
Freight Brokering. Therefore, I'm trying to network much as possible.

Thank you in advance.

Consolidated_Logistics in Cincinnati, Ohio

15 days ago

Hines, I, too, am an Army guy. Shoot me an email if you're still looking, maybe we can network. Consolidatedlogisticsgroup@gmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.