Freight Broker Business in Atlanta

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (18)

Desmond in Stone Mountain, Georgia

92 months ago

Hello All;

I'm learning about the freight broker business and I want to become an agent to gain some experience. I wanted to know how is the market for this business in Atlanta, Ga?

Desmond

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

packwolf in Harrisburg, North Carolina

92 months ago

Anyone intersted in a career in the freight broker industry should check out the forum at itrainingdepot.com. I recently registered on the forum and was one of last month's winners of their freight broker training, part 1. I just completed part 1 a few days ago and was impressed by the exceptional and very in-depth training that I received. Luckily, I made a 100 on the test at the end of Part 1 and can't wait to start Part 2 of the training. Most importantly, itrainingdepot offers a variety of payment plans on their freight broker training that can meet any budget. Currently they are having a forum membership drive. Please mention that packwolf sent you! You can PM me from that Forum if you need to. My screen name is packwolf. Forum URL: itrainingdepot.com/Forum/.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Agent Protector in Pasadena, California

92 months ago

I saw the website and it was a joke.

Desmond in Stone Mountain, Georgia

92 months ago

Thanks Josh

Parker in Duluth, Georgia

86 months ago

I am interested in learning the freight brokering business, is there anyone in the atlanta area willing to take on a motivated and results driven associate?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pkpeanutz in West Fargo, North Dakota

86 months ago

Parker in Duluth, Georgia said: I am interested in learning the freight brokering business, is there anyone in the atlanta area willing to take on a motivated and results driven associate?

contact me at pam@bigrigjockey.com - we can chat a bit about what I am doing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Star in Atlanta, Georgia

86 months ago

Agent Protector in Pasadena, California said: I saw the website and it was a joke.

Agent Protector can you please help me to understand why the website is a joke. I'm just finding this website today. My freight broker training is over and I'm looking for work.

Star in Atlanta, Georgia

86 months ago

pkpeanutz in West Fargo, North Dakota said: contact me at pam@bigrigjockey.com - we can chat a bit about what I am doing

I just finish my freight broker training. So all of this is new to me. Would you have any suggestions for me. Thanks

tltlogistics@centurytel.net in Ripon, Wisconsin

86 months ago

Star in Atlanta, Georgia said: I just finish my freight broker training. So all of this is new to me. Would you have any suggestions for me. Thanks

Hi Star, not everyone is an Idiot here. I might be able to help you get started. my e-mail is my name.

pkpeanutz in West Fargo, North Dakota

86 months ago

Hi Star!

I would be happy to chat with you. Contact me please via email and leave me a contact email address or phone number.

Thanks in Advance and look forward to hearing from you

cedric in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

84 months ago

yes Ms.Pam can you call me at 225-445-4707 thanks pam@bigrigjockey.com

Gordon Green in Cerritos, California

83 months ago

I am looking for a Freight Broker Class in Los Angeles, CA
can you help me./

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Justin Morgan in San Luis Obispo, California

72 months ago

I will soon have 10-12 trucks signed on to my company. The total revenues is around $140k/month. I am looking for a small time broker who can give me a better deal than the overhead heavy brokers that dominate the market. Each truck needs $1.60/mile average. Currently, the big boys are only averaging $1.30/mile. That is unacceptable! Please email me if you can work out a deal. I am open to any and all offers, as long as they pay per mile is $1.60/mile or MORE on average.

We haul dry vans, reefer units, bottom hoppers and one end dump.

domainspotter@hotmail.com

Justin Morgan in San Luis Obispo, California

72 months ago

CarmenRB in Colorado Springs, Colorado said: Justin,I read your ad on CL COS for owner operators. I will call you tomorrow(Mon.)Team ready to go. CarmenRB

Haha, well its a small world! I am planning on moving to The Springs in about a month, until September.

Please keep in mind that it may take me a day or two to get back to you. I have dozens of drivers that are road ready Email is the best way to reach me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fd in Atlanta, Georgia

48 months ago

very intrested in becoming a broker, wondering is class really a needed to do so? if so where in the atlanta area can one find info about a legit class? Thanks

bcurry in Decatur, Georgia

38 months ago

I'm very interested in becoming a broker, need names of good school. Thanks

CMCC Truckin in Douglasville, Georgia

38 months ago

Interested in becoming a broker. Need some information or a starting place.

rezi in Newnan, Georgia

25 months ago

I own a small trucking company and I am looking for own operators or company drivers. If any one is interesting please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.