Trucking Company looking for Broker or shippers

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Eddie in Fairborn, Ohio

110 months ago

Hello, I'm a disptacher with a trucking company. Right now I'm looking for good paying loads out of the Northeast. Would like 2.00 a mile but would settle for less. We have 2 reefers and 2 dry vans. If anyone can help me reply back here. We're based out of North Carolina and will run anywhere the rate is good.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

meddexinc@*****.*** in Elkton, Maryland

59 months ago

Hello I have flatbed loads in Preston, GA ready to go. email me

Reply - Report abuse

Morial in Elizabeth City, North Carolina

34 months ago

Eddie in Fairborn, Ohio said: Hello, I'm a disptacher with a trucking company. Right now I'm looking for good paying loads out of the Northeast. Would like 2.00 a mile but would settle for less. We have 2 reefers and 2 dry vans. If anyone can help me reply back here. We're based out of North Carolina and will run anywhere the rate is good.

Eddie I am out of North Carolina send me you Contact information. I may be able to keep you busy. Email is morial@roadrunner.com.

Reply - Report abuse

broker/agent in Greenville, Texas

26 months ago

Hello I am a freight broker and our company is available to ship all types of loads. Feel free to email me to handle all of your shipping needs. Thank you.

Ajb19460@outlook.com

Reply - Report abuse

don435 in Yucaipa, California

13 months ago

meddexinc@*****.*** in Elkton, Maryland said: Hello I have flatbed loads in Preston, GA ready to go. email me

what is the size , wt. commodity,; details?

Reply - Report abuse

jdhayes50 in Phillipsburg, Kansas

11 months ago

Eddie in Fairborn, Ohio said: Hello, I'm a disptacher with a trucking company. Right now I'm looking for good paying loads out of the Northeast. Would like 2.00 a mile but would settle for less. We have 2 reefers and 2 dry vans. If anyone can help me reply back here. We're based out of North Carolina and will run anywhere the rate is good.

I am a freight broker if you need a load as soon as possible and tell me the location I will get you a load as soon as possible you can email me at hgabrokers@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

loadgenies in Hillsboro, Missouri

11 months ago

Are you looking for loads send me your contact info, we have loads in 48 states.....Debbera Loadgengies@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

ernierisinger in Branson, Missouri

10 months ago

We are a broker and I can keep your trucks moving consistently. I have created an automated process that compares the loadboard data with available truckers and offer those jobs. This cuts the time way down on researching loads for your trucks. If you would be interested in talking about this email me and we can talk.

Reply - Report abuse

ernierisinger in Branson, Missouri

10 months ago

loadgenies in Hillsboro, Missouri said: Are you looking for loads send me your contact info, we have loads in 48 states.....Debbera Loadgengies@gmail.com

I can match those loads to truckers in an automated fashion do you have a load board?

Reply - Report abuse

Robert in Whittier, California

3 months ago

ernierisinger in Branson, Missouri said: I can match those loads to truckers in an automated fashion do you have a load board?

my name is Robert with liberty freight looking for loads that pay the truck good and not cheap paying loads, we are very dedicated to do a tremendous job in hauling throughout the the 48 states but we are looking for the best rates, as it been said you get what you pay for and we aim to please if you aim to pay with good rates. we have about 40 dry vans we run all 48 states and have drive who would be dedicate to run lanes from tx and ca back and forth. so please contact me at robert.hauler@gmail.com if you can keep us hauling with the best rates.

Reply - Report abuse

Garrett

2 months ago

ernierisinger in Branson, Missouri said: We are a broker and I can keep your trucks moving consistently. I have created an automated process that compares the loadboard data with available truckers and offer those jobs. This cuts the time way down on researching loads for your trucks. If you would be interested in talking about this email me and we can talk.

Interested in your loads. Garrettsgeneralservices@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

Garrett

2 months ago

I'm interested in your trucking services. Garrettsgeneralservices@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

Garrett

2 months ago

ernierisinger in Branson, Missouri said: We are a broker and I can keep your trucks moving consistently. I have created an automated process that compares the loadboard data with available truckers and offer those jobs. This cuts the time way down on researching loads for your trucks. If you would be interested in talking about this email me and we can talk.

Looking to get loads. Garrettsgeneralservices@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

Garrett

2 months ago

Interested in your truck services. Garrettsgeneralservices@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.