Trucking Company looking for Broker or shippers

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Eddie in Fairborn, Ohio

100 months ago

Hello, I'm a disptacher with a trucking company. Right now I'm looking for good paying loads out of the Northeast. Would like 2.00 a mile but would settle for less. We have 2 reefers and 2 dry vans. If anyone can help me reply back here. We're based out of North Carolina and will run anywhere the rate is good.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

meddexinc@*****.*** in Elkton, Maryland

49 months ago

Hello I have flatbed loads in Preston, GA ready to go. email me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Morial in Elizabeth City, North Carolina

24 months ago

Eddie in Fairborn, Ohio said: Hello, I'm a disptacher with a trucking company. Right now I'm looking for good paying loads out of the Northeast. Would like 2.00 a mile but would settle for less. We have 2 reefers and 2 dry vans. If anyone can help me reply back here. We're based out of North Carolina and will run anywhere the rate is good.

Eddie I am out of North Carolina send me you Contact information. I may be able to keep you busy. Email is morial@roadrunner.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

broker/agent in Greenville, Texas

16 months ago

Hello I am a freight broker and our company is available to ship all types of loads. Feel free to email me to handle all of your shipping needs. Thank you.

Ajb19460@outlook.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

don435 in Yucaipa, California

3 months ago

meddexinc@*****.*** in Elkton, Maryland said: Hello I have flatbed loads in Preston, GA ready to go. email me

what is the size , wt. commodity,; details?

Marian in Las Vegas, Nevada

3 months ago

If you are a freight agent with experience and a book of business and want to make good commission, email me at mariankane@cox.net

jdhayes50 in Phillipsburg, Kansas

1 month ago

Eddie in Fairborn, Ohio said: Hello, I'm a disptacher with a trucking company. Right now I'm looking for good paying loads out of the Northeast. Would like 2.00 a mile but would settle for less. We have 2 reefers and 2 dry vans. If anyone can help me reply back here. We're based out of North Carolina and will run anywhere the rate is good.

I am a freight broker if you need a load as soon as possible and tell me the location I will get you a load as soon as possible you can email me at hgabrokers@gmail.com

loadgenies in Hillsboro, Missouri

1 month ago

Are you looking for loads send me your contact info, we have loads in 48 states.....Debbera Loadgengies@gmail.com

ernierisinger in Branson, Missouri

12 days ago

We are a broker and I can keep your trucks moving consistently. I have created an automated process that compares the loadboard data with available truckers and offer those jobs. This cuts the time way down on researching loads for your trucks. If you would be interested in talking about this email me and we can talk.

ernierisinger in Branson, Missouri

12 days ago

loadgenies in Hillsboro, Missouri said: Are you looking for loads send me your contact info, we have loads in 48 states.....Debbera Loadgengies@gmail.com

I can match those loads to truckers in an automated fashion do you have a load board?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.