Work hard and Suceed with us

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

BigRigJockey in Fargo, North Dakota

88 months ago

I am looking for a few key individuals to work hard gaining the skills and contacts to be sucessful freight broker agents. Currently we are in nedd of agents on the West Coast and the Upper North West, but are willing to work with the right person in the right area. We are a new borkerage just getting established, so there is lots of room to grow. Must be organized and detail minded. This is a ligitimate position for a work from home agent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jose Roberto Alanis in Los Fresnos, Texas

88 months ago

Hello my name is Robert, I am interested in working for you as a freight broker. I have been working wiht my dad getting loads for his trucks of an inernet site (truckstop.com). i have been doing this for about three years. I will be getting my degree i computer science in UTB/TSC this summer. I am readdy to work. I already have an office with everything needed to start working.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BigRigJockey in Fargo, North Dakota

88 months ago

Hi Robert, Please email me direct at pam@bgirigjockey.com and I will give you more info.

Cheers!

Tony Huggard in Sussex, New Brunswick

88 months ago

Hi,

I worked around trucking most of my life...had a few that hauled loads here and there. I am just curious to know what would be involved in getting into this business as I like the idea of working from home. I understand the importance of good book keeping as I was a business owner for 20 years.

Would I be of any help to your company out here in Atlantic Canada?

Wendell Johnson in Vancouver, Washington

86 months ago

Hard working person with tons of training doing telemarketing. Looking to get involved with a comapany that will train me as a freight agent. I have great phone and people skills and willing to work hard for the right company. I have my office setup,phone lines and all that is need, but the training. 360-281-5904
repenttt@netzero.com

Wendell Johnson in Vancouver, Washington

86 months ago

MY CORRECT E-mail address is repenttt2@netzero.com

WENDELL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jung lee in Lynnwood, Washington

37 months ago

I know I'm behind by nearly 5 years but it's worth a shot! If you still need an agent in the Seattle area, please contact me!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.