auto shipping broker

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

mlcclm2

39 months ago

Interested in starting an auto shipping broker business. Can I operate under my transport business authority and dot certification? Can this certification be used to obtain a surety bond? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Steven Sharpe in Lees Summit, Missouri

21 months ago

mlcclm2 said: Interested in starting an auto shipping broker business . Can I operate under my transport business authority and dot certification? Can this certification be used to obtain a surety bond? Thanks

Did you ever get started in the auto shipping broker business?
If you are still interested we have a unique opportunity to start. Here are some details:

Looking for experience auto transport sales people to join our team.

By working with us, you would have access to our "industry best" financial tools, commission rates and carrier payment terms. Additionally, you will have access to our substantial capital/credit availability, which allows you to relax and steadily grow your own agent business. If you have a solid foundation of experience, we want to speak with you. Our agent opportunity is quite unique, and we assume all the operational credit risk, and management regarding any account collections. Your ability to access capital for growing your business is not based on your personal credit either, but on that of the clients that you serve. We offer our standard 5-day quick pay for all carriers, and have 2-day quick pay and Comcheck capabilities when needed. This opportunity is even more beneficial if you have existing client relationships that you could roll into your new business, and continue to service as an independent agent, working together with us. We clearly provide you with all the essential tools that are necessary for operating and continually growing a successful agent business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.