What are the best freight agent broker qualifications and training to get ahead?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 184)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

jeff in Keller, Texas

93 months ago

We should focus on making this forum about education. We all have a lot to offer. I am one of those people that will pay for a learning curve. I believe in education.

I talked to a "new" driver (owner operator) the other day and he said, and I quote - " I have never seen an industry so thirsty for respect". He was talking about "us" the freight brokers.

Respect...If you have to ask for it - you don't deserve it.

Have a nice Sunday.

Jeff

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nechia in Chicago, Illinois

93 months ago

I am looking for a broker or brokerage that I can train with and work with from home. I have a home office set up already. I had originally signed on with a company for agents with no experience and promised to train. That didn't go well at ALL>!!! Can anyone help me. Very excited to get in the business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nechiapatton in Matteson, Illinois

93 months ago

I am looking to work under an established broker. I had signed on with a broker that promised to train...never had any communications with them unless I contacted them and when I didn't move anything they locked out my account. No email no communication. I have a home office already set up...have some potential customers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

pkpeanutz in West Fargo, North Dakota

93 months ago

Thanks alot Wendy.... I was just thinking that I had not chatted with you in a while as well...I hope things are going well for you and all you are doing.... And the kind words mean alot. If you can get the link, send me an email!!!
Pam

patie in Arlington, Texas

92 months ago

Al in Sacramento, California said: Good morning to all,
To all of you who is looking for help and how to start freight broker business my advice to stay away from any one that promise you to help to start for any amount of dollars. Those jerks just trying to get any money from you. When I started those “money makers” out of your packet offered me help from $15K to low $50. Stay away. All you got to do is find shipper that will do business with you and connect them to the truck that needs a load. If you feel like you can do this get your MC numbers ($300) pay for bond and start making money. Check this site and don’t pay any more money than you have to. www.fmcsa.dot.gov

are you a broker? Can you give more advise?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jeff in Keller, Texas

92 months ago

The only thing worse than training your staff and they leave is not training them and they stay.

What would happen to the military if they did not train?

What about our economy? What if everyone just decided to stop going to schools and educational seminars?

Show me someone who opens a brokerage without previous experience and or education and I will show you someone who will not make it.

Be careful who you take advice from.... and let's keep this forum positive..

Jeff

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

indeedadmin-host in Stamford, Connecticut

92 months ago

Hi everyone,

Thank you for visiting the Indeed forums! This is a great place to discuss everything related to becoming a freight broker, but per our Terms of Service, we ask that you not use the forums to post job opportunities or unsolicited commercial communication. In accordance with our policies, any advertising, contact info or employment offers posted on these forums will be removed.

If you'd like to post your jobs on Indeed, please contact us at Sales@indeed.com for more information.

Also, if you are looking for a position as a freight broker, you'll have the most success using our search engine! Just use the search field at the top of this page to find all the job listings for freight brokers.

Thanks for helping us promote a professional and informative environment for all our users.

Indeed Admin

Sarah in Maysville, Kentucky

85 months ago

Everybody keeps saying that getting experience is necessary to obtain a job with their company. How can someone go about obtaining experience when no body will hire the inexperienced.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

windykarow in Earle, Arkansas

84 months ago

BigMACK in Cornelius, North Carolina said: Between Email and Telephone, which way is the best way to contact potential shippers? I know the answers are going to vary, but I am still interested in all of the opinions on this issue.

Also, what are some good scipts to use for phone calls and for emails?

You should always try to do first contact via the phone....you want the customer to see you care and show how good you can sell your company and what it can do. Then if feesible contact via email....

Adam Gordaul in Dallas, Texas

84 months ago

Host said: What is the best training for becoming a freight agent broker? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective freight agent broker?

What do non-traditional career paths look like?

I have worked for 2 reputable transportation companies (swift and bnsf) and none them recommend freight brokering schools. It's a Scam because those who can't do it teach it.

84 months ago

jeff in Keller, Texas said: The only thing worse than training your staff and they leave is not training them and they stay.

What would happen to the military if they did not train?

What about our economy? What if everyone just decided to stop going to schools and educational seminars?

Show me someone who opens a brokerage without previous experience and or education and I will show you someone who will not make it.

Be careful who you take advice from.... and let's keep this forum positive..

Jeff

I have worked for 2 reputable transportation companies (swift and bnsf) and none them recommend freight brokering schools. It's a Scam because those who can't do it teach it.

jeff roach in Keller, Texas

84 months ago

Drake Sliver the recruiter for BNSF and is speaking to my class today and recruiting agents Friday. I can assure you all the big brokers and vendors
work with a few of the schools. My graduates usually don't get rich quick but
if they stay with it - they do pretty well.

It's crazy to think training is not important. Why would anyone go to college or a trade school. The military trains every day.

The only thing worse than training your staff and they leave is not training them and they stay.

Have a great freight day.

Jeff Roach
Not all schools are scams. I know a few that teach the right stuff.

Hussle in Franklin, Tennessee

84 months ago

Scott,

I appreciate your response. I do not wish to waste your time with me on training if your intent is to hire me as I have built a partnership with a colleague of mine who has been a broker for Schneider Logistics for the past 3 years and has built relationships to become very, very successful on our own. When we open our firm I would like some sort of training or guidance that will help me be as equally educated and dialed in to the business so that my partner does not have to lose time by training me and therefore prolonging a quick ramp up projection for our firm as a whole. Besides, I am prideful man and want to show him why I am the owner he is my partner (if you know what i mean)...

However, it sounds like you are not opposed to training anyone who is looking to enter the business. I believe that this is the perfect time to get into the transportation business as a lot of people are falling out. The economy is what it is... But your outlook determines the outcome... This business as I see it, has very little regulations and qualifying requirements... Its not like the mortgage business where our world has been flipped upside down and the government is passing ammendments to tell you, you can no longer make commissions... point me in the right direction and i will meet you at the top...even with a down mortgage market, i still make money... I am looking for the next lucrative challenge in my life as athletes always do and i think i have found it... Let me know if I should still contact you, as I would like to get an edge before we (TGL) opens for business... Or else trial and error will be my teacher...Thanks man...

Go Trojans...

jeff in Keller, Texas

84 months ago

hceck out some of the on-line courses. You will be amazed at the quality and detail of the courses

Have a great day

84 months ago

Most transportation companies don't consider a freight broker training school as a form of experience. Being a certified freight broker doesn't do anything for you. To become a freight broker agent I recommend getting experience first as a dispatcher, LTL sales, or truckload sales.

How much do these jobs pay?
An entry level dispatcher with a trucking company or freight broker will start off at about $10-15 an hour. Entry level LTL sales pays about $35k-$65k. Truckload sales pays about $45k-85k. Of course my numbers are based on my experience, and are what companies I've worked for paid.

Jeff in Roanoke, Texas said: the best type of training is what is best for you. Some companies offer a one day seminar and some offer a full week. You can even take an on-line course.
The main reason for the school is to gt knowledge.
Knowledge is just knowledge unless you use it then it becomes wisdom.

Jeff

84 months ago

Most transportation companies don't consider a freight broker training school as a form of experience. Being a certified freight broker doesn't do anything for you. To become a really good freight broker agent I recommend getting experience first in dispatch, LTL sales, or truckload sales. Remember all the training in the world can't make you a salesman. Training is only relevant to each company you work for because every company has different procedures, and software.

How much do these jobs pay?
An entry level dispatcher with a trucking company or freight broker will start off at about $10-15 an hour. Entry level LTL sales pays about $35k-$65k. Truckload sales pays about $45k-85k. Of course my numbers are based on my experience, and are what companies I've worked for paid.

itsmect in Rome, Georgia

84 months ago

Hello all, I'm a newbie to Indeed.com "a couple of weeks now" and LOVED the fact that I've come across something where people are discussing some of the similar issues that applies to my situation "Becoming a Freight Agent". I would love to be able to attend training but can't afford it, still I've tried to get work as a FA due to confidence in my skills and my previous experiences working for a refrigerated logistic company. I've had a few potential offers, but due to the fact that I didn't already have a client base had been passed up. But my question is, if one day I came into some cash "maybe I hit the lottery (lol)" and was able to pay for training, me just finishing would I still with no client base have a hard time getting a position???

itsmect in Rome, Georgia

84 months ago

David Kincaide in Louisville, Kentucky said: Usually even with training, companies still want you to have an active shipping customer/carrier base so that you can hit the floor brokering loads immediately. Most consider new agents with no experience a liability.

check out this web site, she is willing to help all new agents get started.

finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/1freightbroker/

tell her David sent you.

Will look into that.
Thanks David.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

leeia in Lilburn, Georgia

80 months ago

Lisa in Frankfort, Kentucky said: need more info reply to this message and i will give you my phone number.

Hello,i've been in the transportaion industry for over 10 yrs. & is ready to take it to the next level.I think the smarter route to take would be to start as a broker agent,but a lot of them want you to have your own clientel.Thats hard when your mew to this.Do you know of any companys that hire broker agents to work under them?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

The Truth Hurts in Brooklyn, New York

78 months ago

He who markets his own service by bashing the competition must not really have anything worth buying.

Never trust someone who wins through negative campaigning.

Bob in Bristol, Wisconsin

78 months ago

The Truth Hurts in Brooklyn, New York said: He who markets his own service by bashing the competition must not really have anything worth buying.

Never trust someone who wins through negative campaigning.

Sound like Marty!

Gabriel95838@*****.*** in Chicago, Illinois

76 months ago

What is the first ste[ to becoming an agent

Pamela Hood

74 months ago

Paul in FLorida in Tampa, Florida said: It doesn't take any formal training or certificates. It does however help to work with another agent to learn the ropes, even if it's for a lower percentage than you'd like. Eventually you'll be ready to do it on your own. The business is a great business, the only one I can think of that a person with no formal education or degree can make more than most doctors.

Paul my name is Pam and I worked for a trucking company here in north florida several years ago brokering. Since I have bought some acreage next to a truck stop and I thought of putting an office there and start brokering again. Thing is, I would need to be brushed up on my training. Any ideas where I could get the training. Thanks Pam

dawn in Royal Oak, Michigan

74 months ago

don jipping in Columbus, Ohio said: On the job training is the best. Learn as much as you can from all sources,(internet,drivers,shippers,brokers,etc.)
Get yourself a position with a brokerage firm as an agent/dispatcher.
A certificate of training from a brokerage school is not necessary, but it will add to your resume.

what companies will hire someone with no training or education in this field of work in order to get on the job training as a dispatcher or agent because all I have been seeing is that they want someone with at least 6 months to 2 years of experience in the field.

Gary in Orlando, Florida

74 months ago

I have over 25 years in all aspects of the transportation industry and have never made it past middle management. Is this something that I should look into, seeing this is one aspect of the industry I haven't been involved in?

tommynene in Little Rock, Arkansas

73 months ago

don jipping in Columbus, Ohio said: On the job training is the best. Learn as much as you can from all sources,(internet,drivers,shippers,brokers,etc.)
Get yourself a position with a brokerage firm as an agent/dispatcher.
A certificate of training from a brokerage school is not necessary, but it will add to your resume.

I want to get training as a agent i do have certificate an training from a broker school in WYNNE,AR 40MILES FROM Memphis,Tn

loadtruck in Louisville, Kentucky

73 months ago

Someone out there looking for a company to broker through? someone whos actually going to work?

Larry in Hilliard, Ohio

72 months ago

I am currently in CDL training through a community college. I also have approximately 80 college credit hours majoring in Logistics Management, Business Management and Marketing. I have 20+ years of automotive customer service, marketing, recruiting (USN) and logistics experience; 15 years in management.

My plan originally was to work as an Owner/Operator securing loads via various load boards. However, I am finding that most of these require 1-2 years of Over The Road (OTR) experience, which I will not be able to get unless I work for another company or find loads on my own for that first year or two.

I have talked to a few companies and they all seem to want a driver they can use, abuse and loose. I have no desire, nor would my family support, my being gone for weeks at a time. So that puts me in the position of finding my own freight to haul and to destinations I choose. I realize how difficult that can be.

In reading this site it occurred to me that independent brokers/agents may be in a similar dilemma to myself, just a little different twist. I thought I would share my plan with those interested.

I will be surveying my area for trucking companies that haul freelance as well as truck load carriers. I will then follow their trucks to their shippers. Once I gain that information, I can request shipping quotes from the carriers to determine approximately what the shipper is paying. After I have determined my target price and compared it to my projected expenses, I will contact the shipper and submit a bid for their freight. I'm sure I can haul for much less than those paying a broker, agent, dispatcher, management and drivers. The buck speaks loudly.

This same method will work for brokers and agents as well. A broker who acts as broker/agent and dispatcher can yield you much more than sharing with several other people. Just a thought.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

p_wright in Richmond, Kentucky

68 months ago

how is it possible and what type of loads should u seek to make 3 to thousand on the load bassically u would have to handle all ends carrier and the broker right?

Jason McCollum in Smithville, Missouri

66 months ago

I've worked as a Freight Broker for some time now and those that say you grow your book of business with experience are right.....and their wrong. If you can find a mentor you can fast track your way to increasing your book size. Learn all that you can and become an expert in your field. If you have a little patience and fight your way through the trenches you will slowly be doing less cold calling and more customer service. It takes a little bit of time to get a prospect to give you their trust and become a long term shipping customer. If you give them a fair price to move their freight, give them above and beyond service, and build rock solid rapport, you will have a better chance of keeping your customers when times are good and especially when things go awry. The first step is to find some prospects to give you a chance and when they do give you a load, don't get complacent. Make sure you know of any issues before your customer and be a straight shooter. Sometimes learning what to say and how is the best way to build a long term relationship. For any of you who would like some insight on how to grow your book of business I'd be happy to have you visit my site freightbrokerselling.com You learn a lot along the way an I think there's plenty of freight to go around. By helping others move more freight and move it right it helps me as shipping managers won't be sour on having a bad experience with a Freight Broker. Treat your customers right at all cost and the money will follow.

FMS Logistics in Middletown, Ohio

66 months ago

For those of you that are asking questions about getting setup as a freight broker, there are many ways to do this. If you have any questions let me know, I would be willing to help anyone out that needs it. Hell with going to a school and having someone in a class room teach you how do it. If you want to learn that bad I would be more then willing to have you come in to my Company and sit with me for a week and learn the ropes for a couple of hundred $. That way you get real hands on experience, and may even be able to offer jobs to the right people working from your home. Don't waste your money on a class room, send me an email at mfoster5502@hotmail.com and I will get you started.

66 months ago

For those of you that are asking questions about getting setup as a freight broker, there are many ways to do this. If you have any questions let me know, I would be willing to help anyone out that needs it. Hell with going to a school and having someone in a class room teach you how do it. If you want to learn that bad I would be more then willing to have you come in to my Company and sit with me for a week and learn the ropes for a couple of hundred $. That way you get real hands on experience, and may even be able to offer jobs to the right people working from your home. Don't waste your money on a class room, send me an email at mfoster5502@hotmail.com and I will get you started.

66 months ago

Host said: What is the best training for becoming a freight agent broker? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective freight agent broker?

The best training is getting a job at one of the big brokerage companies, but you have to be careful doing this as a lot of them lock you into non compete clauses. Try to find a small trucking company to work for that has freight to cover and doesn't have enough trucks to cover it. To keep their customers happy they will broker it out a lot of times instead of not picking it up. Look around the internet for companies hiring agent/dispatchers. As for ongoing training, you really don't need any. You will gain more expience on the job talking to shippers, and trucking companies then anybody in a class room would ever be able to teach you.

Ms. Entrepreneur in Jacksonville, Florida

66 months ago

On the carrier side: I am a dispatcher and an owner operator. I decided to cutout the middle man (brokers and agents)and become a broker or agent. I felt like there were too many hands in the pot, when I negotiated a load for the drivers. The money went from the shipper-broker-carrier-owner operator-driver. That's definitely alot of hands.

I took an online freight broker class and still felt like I needed hands on experience. I decided to become an agent to really learn the business.

In my opinion: If you are not familiar with the business, try a broker class or get with a broker that will be willing to train you and show you the good and bad of being a freight broker or a broker agent. Make sure you find out if you can keep your clients,that's if you decide to venture on your own.

May God bless us all. ;)

thecrazytrucker in Panorama City, California

66 months ago

I took brokerage training in ATL I think the school was TTA. It was a few years ago. I learned a lot. They offer you a chance to work for the company as an agent where you can stay or start your own brokerage after getting comfortable.

I agree with FMS logistics though, if yo can find someone who will do what he is saying he will do, that is allow you to train while on the job, yo really don't need formal training. It costed me about $3,000 and I learned but it's something that you just have to do over and over and over in the real world to get the steps down and be comfortable with the process.

It's a great opportunity because there is flexibility. If any of you have driven I am sure you have called brokers who are in the mall or some other place with there children in the background.

Obviously you have to be in the office to fax and such but once you establish clientele and grow then you will have a few agents under you and you get the freedom.

I always advise a spouse of an owner operator sitting at home to get training as a broker. It's smart.

thecrazytrucker in Panorama City, California

66 months ago

I went here www.fbts.net/classes_five_day.html after training they will offer you a position with their own agency. Well that was a few years ago, i am assuming they still do that.

Mariana in Livonia, Michigan

65 months ago

I've read all the posts regarding freight brokers from this site; I still don't get something... as a freight broker looking for new customers ( shippers )what do I have to tell them besides that I will deliver their cargo on time and that I'm working with good carriers... some hints will be appreciated ; I'm not a freight broker but I am in the trucking business . Another question is how do I know as an owner operator that the carrier is giving me the percentage from the right sum (from what broker pays the carrier). The carrier is telling me that the load is $3000 and I get some percentage from that but I have to believe him about the $3000 because he doesn't show any documents.
Hope there is somebody there that can give me some honest answers.
Thanks in advance

65 months ago

Hi Jason,
thanks for the quick reply; 2nd question resolved, thx.
I am still narrow minded regarding freight brokers. I will have some questions on your website; it looks pretty cool and I already found some answers.

Thank you for your time.

jeff r. in Keller, Texas

65 months ago

The only thing you can really control in this industry is the communication btween you and your carrier and you and your shipper. Be the best at communication and
knock yourself out for both the carrier and shipper you may have a chance. All shippers and carriers want is to be treated with respect, to be educated and to get a fair deal. Ask them both what they want and then get it for them.....

Go get em

warrenwithwwwdotefreightprodotcom in Youngtown, Arizona

65 months ago

thecrazytrucker in Panorama City, California said: I took brokerage training in ATL I think the school was TTA. It was a few years ago. I learned a lot. They offer you a chance to work for the company as an agent where you can stay or start your own brokerage after getting comfortable.

I agree with FMS logistics though, if yo can find someone who will do what he is saying he will do, that is allow you to train while on the job, yo really don't need formal training. It costed me about $3,000 and I learned but it's something that you just have to do over and over and over in the real world to get the steps down and be comfortable with the process.

It's a great opportunity because there is flexibility. If any of you have driven I am sure you have called brokers who are in the mall or some other place with there children in the background.

Obviously you have to be in the office to fax and such but once you establish clientele and grow then you will have a few agents under you and you get the freedom.

I always advise a spouse of an owner operator sitting at home to get training as a broker. It's smart.

As you say "crazy", you can learn a great deal taking a course from a reputable training outfit. But not everyone is willing or able to part with several thousand bucks to do it! Nothing beats having the ability to sit in the same room with a successful sales person day after day and just copy everything he or she does. But most seasoned, successful freight sales agents simply aren't willing to do it. They are already making good money and don't want the distraction. That's why we developed a program designed for the "newbie". It's not for everybody. But for aspiring freight broker sales agent looking for their first shot who doesn't have $3,000 or more to pay for training and wants to learn from someone "in the trenches" it may be just the thing! Click on my profile and then click on the website link for details.

65 months ago

Somebody erased my response from Jason; there were some good answers that somebody else would have learned; also he posted a website address that was very interesting about freight brokers; now I'm not able to see it anymore. Jason please come back with that website. Thx

Jason in Kansas City, Missouri

65 months ago

Hi Mariana,

There's a lot that you can and should say to set shipping manager's mind at ease. I wrote a book on exactly that subject. I have a blog that you can also find some helpful tidbits, the blogs a new development so let me know what you think at www.howtobecomeafreightbroker.net If you don't build a level of rapport and trust with shippers you won't secure new customers. A good thing to say may be hi I'm ____ with xyz company....I help my customers save time on their shipping process and to lower their freight spend. How are you currently moving your freight? Is it LTL or Truckload etc. just be conversational and realize that they don't care what you want their only interested in how you can help them. Most companies get calls everyday from brokers....what can you say to set yourself apart.

As for the second question if I'm reading it correctly....If it's truckload the carrier will get a ratecon...I'd ask him to get a copy of the ratecon to show you what the agreed upon price is between carrier and broker. Hope this helps a bit. If you have any questions visit the site I listed above and I'll try to make a post to help you out...as it will help other brokers out as well.

65 months ago

Mariana in Livonia, Michigan said: Somebody erased my response from Jason; there were some good answers that somebody else would have learned; also he posted a website address that was very interesting about freight brokers; now I'm not able to see it anymore. Jason please come back with that website. Thx

Mariana,

I looked at the rules and it looks like you can't post websites so my last post will get deleted. Here's the post minus the website but if you would like to see more articles you can search how to become a freight broker in google It's a new site so I'm ranked about 140th right now.
--------------------------------------------
There's a lot that you can and should say to set shipping manager's mind at ease. I wrote a book on exactly that subject. I have a blog that you can also find some helpful tidbits, the blogs a new development so let me know what you think at howtobecomeafreightbroker net If you don't build a level of rapport and trust with shippers you won't secure new customers. A good thing to say may be hi I'm ____ with xyz company....I help my customers save time on their shipping process and to lower their freight spend. How are you currently moving your freight? Is it LTL or Truckload etc. just be conversational and realize that they don't care what you want their only interested in how you can help them. Most companies get calls everyday from brokers....what can you say to set yourself apart.

As for the second question if I'm reading it correctly....If it's truckload the carrier will get a ratecon...I'd ask him to get a copy of the ratecon to show you what the agreed upon price is between carrier and broker. Hope this helps a bit. If you have any questions visit the site I listed above and I'll try to make a post to help you out...as it will help other brokers out as well.

Jason in Snoqualmie, Washington

65 months ago

No mc# I work for a 3pl, the 4th or 5th largest in the US. We handle over a $500 million per year. Been at this awhile. You must be an owner operator? Have any more questions just let me know. Cheers

Turbo Transport Group in Quad Cities, Iowa said: Well Jason. What is your MC# , How much does your Freight Brokerage gross every year? I am just curious. Been doing this freight brokering thing long? Just curios.

64 months ago

Scott,

I've seen others call you a scam artist and so forth for peddling worthless leads etc. I'm not sure if it's true or not and I don't really care. I'm a Salesman, Freight Broker's are Salesmen. You're not going to start out with A1A accounts right off the bat. As a new broker you make lots of cold calls and will basically take any loads you can get to start your book of business. But hey, thanks for telling us how much you make, that was very helpful. If you want to be helpful why don't you give some value. Instead of saying that what I say to probe for new customers is wrong why don't you tell us what you say that is right.

Good Day

Jeff in Keller, Texas

64 months ago

Amen - being a freight broker or agent is an advanced sales business. Not s telemarketer, a B2B consulting service, helping both the shipper and the carrier.

Before anything happens you have to secure a book of business from shippers. That takes time and trust.

Finding leads is possibly the easiest part of this industry.

Peace,,,

64 months ago

Scott,

Apparently you didn't read my post because I never mentioned selling price. As a Broker you need to help your customers, not just yourself and your bank account. Anyway I see others writing all kinds of things about you in other threads so I won't be responding to you anymore. I have better things to do on a Sunday morning then get in a flame war with a spammer.

.....As for new Brokers....help your customers, provide a service, and do it at a fair price.

Grd freight in Cadiz, Kentucky

62 months ago

When you have people who open their own brokerage THEN go seek training you know theres a problem.We can stand a few less brokers out here to say the least.A $10,000 bond will cover maybe 6 really cheap loads if the trucking company gets screwed? It will cover maybe 2 long mile loads, yes there is room for improvement in the bond section.

cortez

60 months ago

Hello everyone,
So I was reading everyones comments about becoming a freight broker...well when you become one please be sure to be a good one....10 years in the business and and everyone I tried has screwed me up....I understand everyone Wants to make money but don't take advantage of the little ones...I am a small carrier out of california...and we go anywhere needed...until this day I am still looking for a good broker...hit me up if you are one or become one...cortransport@hotmail.com..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jayjayfun in Altamonte Springs, Florida

59 months ago

can you tell me the name of the schools , that have assistance for disabled,

jeff in Keller, Texas said: I now of at least three schools that offer full assistance if your disabled.

Google

freight broker school - do your research

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.