government loads

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

rlj19 in Ohio

56 months ago

Government loads

. In order for your to bid on loads as a carrier or broker. You need to go to www.gsa.gov and register. You will need your broker authority number, a scac code your insurance, dot license etc. the paperwork is lengthy, once you have all of this then you will need to register for the TMSS (Transportation Management Service System) now this is all US government loads and does not include DOD which is the department of defense www.sddc.army.mil, Then there is FEMA and these are the mother loads to get if you qualify and do paperwork at GSA and Register with TMSS it will get you into FEMA listing. And oh by the way you don’t actually bid on government loads not really at least not GSA or TMSS loads, contracts go about two months before fiscal year end for rates and quotes to be entered. Now DOD loads yes they are basically bid on and doesn’t always go to lowest bid, government looks at carrier safety records and broker reputation

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dean and mason in Kilgore, Texas

49 months ago

WE ARE A CARRIER COMPANY THAT MOVES FREIGHT.
HOW DO I MOVE GOVERNMENT LOADS?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mixer Mike 2 in Tallil, Iraq

49 months ago

LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jerry in Syosset, New York

41 months ago

Do any one know any broker that have fema loads, Ifanyaanyone

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Ariff A in OHIO

41 months ago

Houstonsgal said: You forgot the wait to get the load on that truck...and the wait to get it offloaded! But then, who worries about those details!

How do i get in touch with you houstonsgal...email me yr co-ordinates on dbx_ariff@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Kansas City, Missouri

40 months ago

dean and mason in Kilgore, Texas said: WE ARE A CARRIER COMPANY THAT MOVES FREIGHT.
HOW DO I MOVE GOVERNMENT LOADS?

You can contact me if you want good paying gov't/military loads!!!

anthony@militarylogisticsllc.com

nine one three - three nine three - zero zero nine nine

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.