What is the highest percentage an agent can get

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Adam in Clovis, California

93 months ago

I have seen people paying 60% anyone find anything higher? If you could let me know the company name. Or if you have any suggestions of a good company let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nick in Flower Mound, Texas

49 months ago

Adam in Clovis, California said: I have seen people paying 60% anyone find anything higher? If you could let me know the company name. Or if you have any suggestions of a good company let me know.

I own and operate a freight brokerage in Dallas tx
I start agents at 65% and 5% for anybody they bring with currant
Customer base. Go to rcmtransport.com and get info

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

R51 in Savannah, Georgia

47 months ago

If an agent had good paying accounts and decent volume I would pay an agent 60% of the net.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

R51 in Savannah, Georgia

47 months ago

If an agent produced and had good paying accounts I would consider giving them 60% of the net.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jwanderson in Muskegon, Michigan

39 months ago

Adam in Clovis, California said: I have seen people paying 60% anyone find anything higher? If you could let me know the company name. Or if you have any suggestions of a good company let me know.

At Premier Freight Management Corp we offer up to 70% of the margins to our agents. No strings attached, no hidden fees, you can start booking shipments right away. We take care of all of the back end details so you can concentrate on growing your business. You can email me for more details- wda1204@hotmail.com - Jeff

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.