What are typical freight agent broker salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (751 to 800 of 878)
Page:  « First « Previous   13  14  15  16  17  18  Next »   Last »

Kristy Spencer in Cadiz, Kentucky

19 months ago

Thank you for the quick reply! I'll check out your website tomorrow. I'd love to pick your brain about this. I'm really working hard to figure out what I want to do with my life. I tried working in offices and the college thing. It's simply not for me. I do know trucking has always been a large part of my life with my grandfather, father & husband all in the industry. A few years ago, I was laid off from a position where I shipped Jaguar parts around the world. I shipped anything from a nuts & bolts to the front 1/2 of a car. I absolutely hated the company, but loved the position.

When I think back to the jobs I liked the most, that one was it. The more I think about it, the more I want to be involved somewhere in the shipping & receiving industry. I'd love to be my own boss, or at the very least, work from home.

Currently, I'm looking for a similar job to get more experience, but am having a hard time finding anything paying over $9.00-$10.00 an hour. That's if they're even willing to hire someone with limited experience. My husband wants to buy a truck & trailer & run hot shot loads. I just think if I can figure this out, we could somehow work as a team to venture into our own business.
I do know this much, I sure do appreciate all the real world advice I can get.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Donovan Klein in Lombard, Illinois

19 months ago

Kristy Spencer in Cadiz, Kentucky said: Thank you for the quick reply! I'll check out your website tomorrow. I'd love to pick your brain about this. I'm really working hard to figure out what I want to do with my life. I tried working in offices and the college thing. It's simply not for me. I do know trucking has always been a large part of my life with my grandfather, father & husband all in the industry. A few years ago, I was laid off from a position where I shipped Jaguar parts around the world. I shipped anything from a nuts & bolts to the front 1/2 of a car. I absolutely hated the company, but loved the position.

When I think back to the jobs I liked the most, that one was it. The more I think about it, the more I want to be involved somewhere in the shipping & receiving industry. I'd love to be my own boss, or at the very least, work from home.

Currently, I'm looking for a similar job to get more experience, but am having a hard time finding anything paying over $9.00-$10.00 an hour. That's if they're even willing to hire someone with limited experience. My husband wants to buy a truck & trailer & run hot shot loads. I just think if I can figure this out, we could somehow work as a team to venture into our own business.
I do know this much, I sure do appreciate all the real world advice I can get.

It sounds like you know what you want to do then. The biggest advice I can give is have patience and breathe confidence. Customers want fair, honest people who believe what they say and do what it needed with integrity. Have a great night and I will talk to you tomorrow.

Todd Ruthers in Saint Albans, West Virginia

19 months ago

Bill Loza in San Diego, California said: Hi Sedrick, I am looking for agents to work from their own home/office.

Hi I live in Charleston WV and currently a Terminal Manager for an LTL company looking for something else would you need an agent at my Location ?

Majik Lady in Gloverville, South Carolina

18 months ago

Bill Loza in San Diego, California said: Hi Sedrick, I am looking for agents to work from their own home/office.

I am interested in working as a broker from home as well

mark in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

18 months ago

Mike Bravo in Austin, Texas said: I'm trying to start a career as an agent but all I find are companies hiring established agents. Does anyone know of a broker willing to train and hire new agents?

Try Sunteck Transport

m1julka in Turlock, California

17 months ago

Hi bill loza i m interested in working as a broker agent from home i m working in a trucking company i was a truck driver now i m working with a dispatcher. Now i want work from home because of my family prob. And working with dispatcher i m not making enough money please guide me wht to do

jmmshop in Orlando, Florida

17 months ago

I have worked for Worldwide express and then Unishipper for a total of 4 years experience. I am looking for a more entrepreneurial role like an agent with substantial tools to offer Business. Please assist as I am very skilled at attaining new business and can grow fast. Looking for good opportunities. Please reach me at jmmshop@yahoo.com , thanks Mike.

Jon Delco in Los Angeles, California

17 months ago

If you are either a seasoned sales professional who has the tools and experience to sell freight, or simply someone interested in the business we want to hear from you. Our core focus is on LTL market emphasizing the 1-6 pallet range. We are currently looking for reps who can introduce our TMS software to shippers which allows them to connect directly with the carrier of their choice. They can book, quote, and track orders directly resulting in minimal time on the reps end. The idea is that we are no longer selling freight per say, but more so simply introducing a more efficient and accurate way for shippers to manage their supply chain network all while the rep still earns residual income. All it would take is an energetic personality, confidence, a knack for being on the phone, some knowledge of the LTL business, an introduction to our software, and the willingness to make those daily calls. With that being said, please email careers@3pltraffic.com for more information. Today's technology has allowed for new and growing opportunities to make money, so lets take advantage of that while we still can. Good Luck.

Jon Delco
President
3PL Traffic

Aryan Auto Transport in USA

17 months ago

Auto Transport Sales Agent Position Auto Transport Brokerage Company: Total of 4 Position Open Work From Home!!!

We Growing and Looking For 4-6 Sales People Auto Transport Brokerage Company:
Aryan Transport Sales Representative Auto Shipping
* Inside Sales,
* Selling Auto Transports Service to customers
* Educating Customers About the Auto Transport Industry
* Lead Follow-up and Scheduling
* Weekly and Monthly Goal Bonus Achievements
* Performing Industry Research to Better the Strength of the Sale. Our Company Provides Door to Door Auto Transportation Service for Open & Enclosed. We Transport Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, RV'S, SUV, Boats, Motor Homes etc. We Transport Vehicles for Private Customers, Car Dealers, Military Personnel, Car Rental Companies, Car Auctions, Corporate Moves. We are also searching for Auto Auctions Reps to represent our company. We Also Provide Auto Shipping Service To Our International Customers.

Please Visit our Company Website www.AryanTransport.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Hilda in Lawrenceville, Georgia

17 months ago

who is hiring freight broker agents with no experience?

Aryan Auto Transport in USA

17 months ago

Sales Agent Position Auto Transport Brokerage Company Seeking 4-6 Sales Agents.

We Are Growing and Looking For 4-6 Sales People For Auto Transport Brokerage Company:

* Inside Sales,

* Performing Industry Research to Better the Strength of the Sale. Our Company Provides Door to Door Auto Transportation Service for Open & Enclosed. We Transport Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, RV'S, SUV, Boats, Motor Homes etc.

We Transport Vehicles for Private Customers, Car Dealers, Military Personnel, Car Rental Companies, Car Auctions, Corporate Moves.

We are also searching for Auto Auctions Reps to represent our company. We Also Provide Auto Shipping Service To Our International Customers.

Please Visit our Companies:

Aryan Transport Global Auto Relocation Company

www.AryanTransport.com
www.AutoTransportQuotes.com

Lakecia Turner in Marietta, Georgia

17 months ago

Aryan Auto Transport in USA said: Sales Agent Position Auto Transport Brokerage Company Seeking 4-6 Sales Agents.

We Are Growing and Looking For 4-6 Sales People For Auto Transport Brokerage Company:

* Inside Sales,

* Performing Industry Research to Better the Strength of the Sale. Our Company Provides Door to Door Auto Transportation Service for Open & Enclosed. We Transport Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, RV'S, SUV, Boats, Motor Homes etc.

We Transport Vehicles for Private Customers, Car Dealers, Military Personnel, Car Rental Companies, Car Auctions, Corporate Moves.

We are also searching for Auto Auctions Reps to represent our company. We Also Provide Auto Shipping Service To Our International Customers.

www.AryanTransport.com

Greetings,
I am very interested in this position and would love to speak to someone about it.
Thank you, Lakecia Turner

Lakecia Turner in Marietta, Georgia

17 months ago

Jon Delco in Los Angeles, California said: If you are either a seasoned sales professional who has the tools and experience to sell freight, or simply someone interested in the business we want to hear from you. Our core focus is on LTL market emphasizing the 1-6 pallet range. We are currently looking for reps who can introduce our TMS software to shippers which allows them to connect directly with the carrier of their choice. They can book, quote, and track orders directly resulting in minimal time on the reps end. The idea is that we are no longer selling freight per say, but more so simply introducing a more efficient and accurate way for shippers to manage their supply chain network all while the rep still earns residual income. All it would take is an energetic personality, confidence, a knack for being on the phone, some knowledge of the LTL business, an introduction to our software, and the willingness to make those daily calls. With that being said, please email careers@3pltraffic.com for more information. Today's technology has allowed for new and growing opportunities to make money, so lets take advantage of that while we still can. Good Luck.

Jon Delco
President
3PL Traffic

Greetings,
I am very interested in this position and would love to speak to someone about it.
Thank you, Lakecia Turner

m1julka in Los Angeles, California

16 months ago

Aryan Auto Transport in USA said: Sales Agent Position Auto Transport Brokerage Company Seeking 4-6 Sales Agents.

* Inside Sales ,

www.AryanTransport.com

I M INTERESTED IN THAT POSITION PLEASE WANT TO TALK SOMEONE MY EMAIL. m1julka@yahoo.com
Thanks

Michelle in Union, Mississippi

16 months ago

jacob_w-logisticdynamics in Buffalo, New York said: there is always some looking for a dispatcher or check caller very entry level if you get a job doing that it pays little usually but if you prove you are detailed orientated and will learn they will move you up to a operations person then ops manager then full broker then from there you can run your broker or agency and make more money then you can count. THAT IS JUST MY ADVICE.

I am looking to work for a freight agent, brokering freight for them, dispatching drivers, or any other type of work that I can do from home to help freight agents. I am not looking for a get rich quick job or sales. I am merely looking for a job that I can be home and post loads, dispstch drivers, call and check on drivers making sure they make the delivery appointments, send delivery conformations to trucking companies, and any other clerical work. I have had years of experience in the brokering and trucking field. Please let me know which companies hire for these positions. Thank you

SandyK2 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

15 months ago

We can still get you on board Majesty of the Seas!

"Industry at Sea:" Annual Meeting & Conference/Networking Cruise for Freight Brokers & Agents

If anyone is still interested in going on the Sept 6-9 Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Sea cruise from Miami to the Bahamas, we can still get you into our group, even though the link on www.IndustryatSea.com no longer works because the deadline has passed. Call the A I P B A’s travel agent–Mr. Tedd Washington of ‘Cruises Only’ at 1 8 8 8 9 6 9 4 7 6 8 press 1 then ext. 7 7 2 6 0. Mention A I P B A and he will hook you up with a cabin at our negotiated discounted rates. Act fast if you want to go!

Get it Done Brokerage, LLC. in Las Vegas, Nevada

15 months ago

Don't have enough experience for the major companies?
Don't have A 'Book' of existing client base?
YOU HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE!
WE ARE WILLING TO LET YOU GROW YOUR OWN CUSTOMER BASE!
Work From Home, Be your own Boss.
Seeking Broker Agents who Already have Extensive Experience in Building, Managing Shipper Accounts and/or have Existing Clients for this Growing Business.
Contracted Commission Pay 25% - 75% * with existing shipper accounts. *

Qualifications;
Experience of Freight Brokering Preferred.
Ability to work Independently
Home computer
High Speed Internet
Home Phone / Fax

Send Resume for Our Review

Get it Done Brokerage, LLC. in Las Vegas, Nevada

15 months ago

Don't have enough experience for the major companies?
Don't have A 'Book' of existing client base?
YOU HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE!
WE ARE WILLING TO LET YOU GROW YOUR OWN CUSTOMER BASE!
Work From Home, Be your own Boss.
Seeking Broker Agents who Already have Extensive Experience in Building, Managing Shipper Accounts and/or have Existing Clients for this Growing Business.
Contracted Commission Pay 25% - 75% * with existing shipper accounts. *

Qualifications;
Experience of Freight Brokering Preferred.
Ability to work Independently
Home computer
High Speed Internet
Home Phone / Fax

Send Resume or info. for Our Review
getitdonebrokerage@job4u.com

Muddy hollow hotshot in Williamsport, Pennsylvania

14 months ago

Nik in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hey could you send me the link to the companies that pay a larger percentage to agents/brokers.... i think that i'm getting screwed at 30/70. the 30% going to the broker. Thanks Nik

30% goin to a broker is not being screwed!!! You do not pay for the truck, the fuel or the insurance!!! Do you really think someone is going to move a liad vice versa? I dont think so! You should be happy your getting that!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Marco in Los Angeles, California

14 months ago

Host said: Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

MYEXPRESSFREIGHT.COM PAYS THE BEST. Visit myexpressfreight website and go to careers- under there they explain that they pay you 75% its insane and they are so good! They always have trucks, flatbeds, air freight space. Been working with them for 3 years and never had an issue. I didnt have any freight experience- they walked me through step by step.

They have an online form that you can fill out - takes 3 minutes and someone calls you within 2 days. Love working with G Katen & Partners- best freight brokers around!

marco in Los Angeles, California

14 months ago

Muddy hollow hotshot in Williamsport, Pennsylvania said: 30% goin to a broker is not being screwed!!! You do not pay for the truck, the fuel or the insurance!!! Do you really think someone is going to move a liad vice versa? I dont think so! You should be happy your getting that!!!

MYEXPRESSFREIGHT.COM PAYS THE BEST. Visit myexpressfreight website and go to careers- under there they explain that they pay you 75% its insane and they are so good! They always have trucks, flatbeds, air freight space. Been working with them for 3 years and never had an issue. I didnt have any freight experience- they walked me through step by step.

They have an online form that you can fill out - takes 3 minutes and someone calls you within 2 days. Love working with G Katen & Partners- best freight brokers around!

14 months ago

Kevin_C in Los Angeles, California said: Hello to everyone im new to this site and i would like to ask if it would be a good thing to get broker license through Gatlin education . They offer a freight broker course. My first step would be to get my license and become a freight agent, but should i use gatlin or someone else. Its 1600 for the class and you have 160 hours to complete the course. What do you think about that decision or should i take a different route completly?

14 months ago

Curtis LaManna in Los Angeles, California said: Curtislamanna@yahoo.com

I'm a freight broker/carrier in Los Angeles. I have a solid book bringing in a average of 120,000 in profit a year at 35hours a week. Who/what company wants to offer me a solid agent % with a look at the fine print embedded in your freight agent contract . By 2012, I plan on making a push for better opportunity for my network and customers. I have manufacturers about 600 companies in detail and need a solid brand name or emerging brand new with technology to Take my revenue into the multi of millions.

BTC in Mahwah, New Jersey

14 months ago

BTC is looking for new agents.

We have a free scheduled training program in our office in NJ.

Good commission split. Steady supply of leads. Free posting websites.

williekirch@gmail.com

Sienna Transportation Finance in Mahwah, New Jersey

14 months ago

Sienna is looking for factoring clients.

One truck to large fleets.

Same day Funding.

Equipment Financing

** Freight Brokers we pay commissions for your Referrals *********

suel@siennafunding.com

Del dePaula in Danbury, Connecticut

13 months ago

BTC in Mahwah, New Jersey said: BTC is looking for new agents.

We have a free scheduled training program in our office in NJ.

Good commission split. Steady supply of leads. Free posting websites.

williekirch@gmail.com

Hi I'm from Jacksonville, Florida and I am in Connecticut visiting some parents.
I am trying to get knowledge in this industry but no one is willing to train.
Is there any way I can contact you over the phone so we can I schedule myself in one of your free training program?
Thanks!

BTC in Saddle River, New Jersey

13 months ago

two - zero - one

four four four

six - three - one one

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rezi in Newnan, Georgia

13 months ago

Kyle Woodward in Powhatan, Virginia said: Bill can you send me some info also. Looking to become an agent. Looking to work from home. I have been in trucking for 17 years.

Hi Bill,I am also interesting in becoming an agent. I have small transportation company for the past 10 years. I am looking for some brokerage company to hire me as a agent to work from home. Please help if you can. Thanks.

Vlad Ismir in Los Angeles, California

13 months ago

A lot of people are using myexpressfreight now. They developed an awesome agent program *i signed up* for those that cant afford the 75k and have a book of business or a potential to have a decent book of business. i used this link myexpressfreight.com/careers.aspx not sure if it will go through or not, but they are super easy to work with. GOOD LUCK! they dispatched my first load today!! Made 70%!

freightbroker1 in Old Bridge, New Jersey

13 months ago

I know this is a little off topic but...Question for the experienced agents in this industry. Is it a good idea to start a dispatching business without owning any assets? How many truckers actually use dispatch services? I recently started doing freight brokering but looking into dispatch services as well. Any advice?

Sherry in SC in South Carolina

12 months ago

My husband and I are interested in entering into the transportation brokerage business. My step-daughter has a trucking company and mentioned this would be a great venture for her dad and I to do. Any thoughts - realistic - good bad indifferent, etc?

A little about me and my husband....
I am a triple threat (ha) with above average customer service relations, IT field and sales background. My husband worked as national sales mgr from the SE to the west coast. He has great negotiation and neuro-linguistic skills. Oh and did I mention he is a GREAT fireman - lol.

(1) I spoke with a company about the 75k bond - was advised can get it for a year for less than 4k (good credit rating). Will we need 75k cash after Oct to keep this in place? (no offense to bond guy just want to get other opinions).
(2) What is realistic time frame to generating income if you have dedicated hardworking people making calls?
(3) What is realistic start up cost, etc needed (less 75k bond mentioned in #1)? NOTE: We have home office now so those cost are considered negligible.

Any thoughts and advise is greatly appreciated :)

Jamie Heywood in Kitchener, Ontario

12 months ago

I would be very interested. I have been doing it for about 3 years not but I Find that I am not getting the commission structure I deserve. I have amazing numbers. can you call me?

Anyone that is looking for an agent to work from home. I live in the Toronto area

Jamie Heywood

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mark B in Los Angeles, California

12 months ago

You should really call Myexpressfreight - its a G Katen & Partners Company. They pay something like 75% and do the entire back end, including billing, dispatching etc. They are AWESOME. I started with them 3 years ago, and i know they have an agent program in the works.... its great. They are buying almost every company that cannot afford the new $65,000 broker bond increase (to $75,000)... its worth a conversation. 424THREE5432FOUR1 is the contact info.

Food Trader in WA in Washington

12 months ago

I am a wholesale food ingredient trader with a good list of shipper contacts. I am interested in helping my wife get established as an agent/broker in the freight industry. Forgive my ignorance of the nuances of the definitions. I understand what brokering freight is, but I'm not sure the difference between a dispatch service, a broker, and an agent. Regardless--my wife is an organized, sharp, strong communicator with phenomenal follow up skills. She would be an asset to any company. She would be looking for a remote office arrangement primarily. Any suggestions. Would like to hear some advice from those who have been doing this a while, especially as to what situations to avoid. She isn't looking to spend 40 years in the desert trying self-educate her way to success.

RSMTrucks in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas

12 months ago

Food Trader in WA in Washington said: I am a wholesale food ingredient trader with a good list of shipper contacts. I am interested in helping my wife get established as an agent/broker in the freight industry. Forgive my ignorance of the nuances of the definitions. I understand what brokering freight is, but I'm not sure the difference between a dispatch service, a broker, and an agent. Regardless--my wife is an organized, sharp, strong communicator with phenomenal follow up skills. She would be an asset to any company. She would be looking for a remote office arrangement primarily. Any suggestions. Would like to hear some advice from those who have been doing this a while, especially as to what situations to avoid. She isn't looking to spend 40 years in the desert trying self-educate her way to success.

email me
flatbedshipping@gmail.com

Sienna Transportation Finance in Saddle River, New Jersey

12 months ago

Being in Factoring and Truck Financing we have found that * DISPATCH SERVICES * work best for the 1 truck owner operator. They get to drive the truck and the dispatcher does the load searching, carrier packet paperwork with the broker and secures a rate confirmation.
They usually charge 3% of the load.

If you have the office set up its a great way to make steady money.

angel2222 in Lakeland, Florida

12 months ago

I have worked in trucking for 8 plus years. I know many departments. I am now needing to work from my home. I have no children (mine are all grown and on there own) But I do need to work. I was asked from different companies to become a broker. One needed me to pay him 250.00 That was a breaker for me. I had another offer me a job. But honestly I do need some training. I know about the sites that you go to, that allow a broker to see fuel costs, going rates each day, hour, etc. I know that you have to have all the packets filled out for certificates, insurance, etc. So I am not totally a newbie. How can I find a place that would help me with just this. My email if Blackmonlori@ymail.com I thank you so much. I really need some work from home ASAP...

Lori

Host said: Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

caplogllc@gmail.com in Belding, Michigan

12 months ago

If you have been in dispatch for the trucking industry (V/R or F and expedite) and want to make great income working from your home office, reply to caplogllc@gmail.com with resume and time/day to contact you via phone.

I'm not interested in training newbies, only reply if you have experience negotiating rates and dispatching trucks and feel strongly that you are capable of brokering freight - or if you are already a broker looking to advance and work from home. If you already have a customer base, so much the better!

Unless you've worked on the same TMS we use, you will need a week or so of training provided free of charge. Travel / hotel / car / food paid for by us during training.

We are an asset based brokerage company with too much freight / not enough brokers. Enough said - why haven't you sent me your email?

Steve

VegMgr in Chinook, Montana

12 months ago

Hello,
I have been a shipping manager for a few of the largest produce shippers on the east coast. Mainly Florida and Georgia. My fiance and I have moved to Montana and got us just under 200 acres with a small cabin and are working to be more self sufficient. We are about 2 hrs from the nearest town and I have a little home office built in the cabin.. I am interested in working as an agent for a smaller to medium sized company. I don't want to be just a number. I still have friends in the business that are produce brokers so I shouldn't have a problem getting loads.. If anyone is interested in having me join their team. I work hard and can bring in some business.. You can contact me at VegMgr@yahoo.com or call me at 4 zero six,three five seven,36 three six

Jeff

GACLogisticsInc in Bothell, Washington

12 months ago

Food Trader in WA in Washington said: I am a wholesale food ingredient trader with a good list of shipper contacts. I am interested in helping my wife get established as an agent/broker in the freight industry. Forgive my ignorance of the nuances of the definitions. I understand what brokering freight is, but I'm not sure the difference between a dispatch service, a broker, and an agent. Regardless--my wife is an organized, sharp, strong communicator with phenomenal follow up skills. She would be an asset to any company. She would be looking for a remote office arrangement primarily. Any suggestions. Would like to hear some advice from those who have been doing this a while, especially as to what situations to avoid. She isn't looking to spend 40 years in the desert trying self-educate her way to success.

Feel free to visit us at www.gaclogistics.net or email gcurtis@gaclogistics.net. We are a WA based brokerage. Gary

GACLogisticsInc in Bothell, Washington

12 months ago

We are currently seeking experienced freight agents to work from their home office. Generous commission structure, no per-load fees, all load boards provided at NO COST. Visit us online at www.gaclogistic.net for more information.

carrera1

10 months ago

Bill Loza in San Diego, California said: Will do, Sedrick. Thanks.

Im thinking about becoming a freight broker. But first I got some questions.how much do you estimate a beginner would make doing this. Also is it hard to find a job doing this? Hope I hear back from you thanks.

carrera1

10 months ago

Mark B in Los Angeles, California said: You should really call Myexpressfreight - its a G Katen & Partners Company. They pay something like 75% and do the entire back end, including billing , dispatching etc. They are AWESOME. I started with them 3 years ago, and i know they have an agent program in the works.... its great. They are buying almost every company that cannot afford the new $65,000 broker bond increase (to $75,000)... its worth a conversation. 424THREE5432FOUR1 is the contact info.

Im thinking about becoming a freight broker. But first I got some questions.how much do you estimate a beginner would make doing this. Also is it hard to find a job doing this? Hope I hear back from you thanks.

Lee in Lolo, Montana

9 months ago

I actually do train new brokers. I have been in the business for 20 years.

ldisaak in HAMILTON, Montana

9 months ago

$$$$$$FREIGHT AGENT/BROKER (Hamilton)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
FREIGHT AGENT/BROKER

Local office for a large top 100 Freight Broker located in Hamilton Montana, is looking for a commissioned Freight Broker Agent.

First year income potential $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 average.

I will personally teach you everything you need to know to be a successful broker.

I am looking to train one individual for a career in the Freight Brokerage Industry.

This is a phone sales position. You must be able to cold call customers.

If you are looking for a career with a high income potential, send me your resume.

This is a training opportunity for a highly motivated individual.

Must have excellent phone communication skills, and good computer skills
Proficiency in internet and email support
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work well under pressure
Confidence in the ability to make good decisions
Excellent Commission based compensation plan based on experience.
Great customer service skills

You must have. . ...

Reliable Computer (laptop preferred for training)

E-mail me your resume for consideration to Lee Isaak.

Compensation: commission

Food Trader in WA in Washington

8 months ago

Hamilton, MT? That's God's country. Beautiful place the Bitterroot Valley.

Edward Klause in Drayton Valley, Alberta

8 months ago

Hey How do I get a LOGISTICS Agent ? or A Inport-Export Expert?

I am A dreamer and dream a long time alredy to work as a LOGISTICS Expert

I do lots of Personal development and do Sales and Marketing But I Realy want to run my own LOGISTICS business

I am from Edmonton Canada my email adress is edkl1989@gmail.com

8 months ago

I will e-mail you direct.

carrera1 in Houston, Texas

8 months ago

This Is my email edduin.carrera95@gmail.com thanks

8 months ago

Just like anything in life...you are paid what you are worth. That being said....new agents will make between $30,000.00 and $50,000.00 in their first year.

Page:  « First « Previous   13  14  15  16  17  18  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.