Top freight team associate skills needed to get the job.

Comments (6)

Host

What are the top 3 traits or skills every freight team associate must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your freight team associate expertise?

orbit in Scottsdale, Arizona

90 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every freight team associate must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your freight team associate expertise?

Time Management=
Merchandising with speed and. accuracy .

Endurance.

Team Player.

STEVE in Winder, Georgia

86 months ago

LOOKING AT THE HOURS AT A LOCAL HOME IMPROVEMENT STORE, I CAN ONLY TAKE AN EDUCATED GUESS THAT A FREIGHT TEAM MEMBER IS A HEAVY DUTY STOCKER. SO, FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE, MERCHANDISING, AND BEING A TEAM PLAYER ARE THE SKILLS NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION.

Angie in Cape Coral, Florida

79 months ago

I am interested in Phlebotomy work. I retired from Desoto Mem. Hospital of 12 yrs. as a Sr.Phlebotomist, I am living in Arcadia and wish to be a part of your team.
Willing to work Part time or Full

Indeed Admin in Stamford, Connecticut

79 months ago

Hi Angie, Welcome to the Indeed forums. I see you are looking for a job in Phlebotomy. Here is a job search I did for you using the Indeed.com search engine. http://www.indeed.com/q-phlebotomy-l-FL-jobs.html Just click on a job that interests you. You'll be redirected to the website the job opening is originally posted on and there you will find instructions on how to apply. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any more questions. Indeed Admin

Angie in Cape Coral, Florida

79 months ago

Thank You for the Email

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.