Top freight team associate skills needed to get the job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the top 3 traits or skills every freight team associate must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your freight team associate expertise?

Reply - Report abuse

orbit in Scottsdale, Arizona

82 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every freight team associate must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your freight team associate expertise?

Time Management=
Merchandising with speed and. accuracy .

Endurance.

Team Player.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

STEVE in Winder, Georgia

77 months ago

LOOKING AT THE HOURS AT A LOCAL HOME IMPROVEMENT STORE, I CAN ONLY TAKE AN EDUCATED GUESS THAT A FREIGHT TEAM MEMBER IS A HEAVY DUTY STOCKER. SO, FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE, MERCHANDISING, AND BEING A TEAM PLAYER ARE THE SKILLS NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION.

Angie in Cape Coral, Florida

71 months ago

I am interested in Phlebotomy work. I retired from Desoto Mem. Hospital of 12 yrs. as a Sr.Phlebotomist, I am living in Arcadia and wish to be a part of your team.
Willing to work Part time or Full

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Admin in Stamford, Connecticut

71 months ago

Hi Angie, Welcome to the Indeed forums. I see you are looking for a job in Phlebotomy. Here is a job search I did for you using the Indeed.com search engine. http://www.indeed.com/q-phlebotomy-l-FL-jobs.html Just click on a job that interests you. You'll be redirected to the website the job opening is originally posted on and there you will find instructions on how to apply. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any more questions. Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Angie in Cape Coral, Florida

71 months ago

Thank You for the Email

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.