Getting a front desk supervisor job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

How did you get your start doing front desk supervisor work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Nick (doubletree hotel) in Knoxville, Tennessee

84 months ago

I started as a Night Auditor. I just came in, looked at what was available, and applied. You need to get your foot in the door. Making supervisor isnt too hard. Just stay focused, show initiative, and work hard. They will notice you and move you into the right position.

The only education needed for front desk work is a H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. You need experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Martha Rey in Jersey City, New Jersey

79 months ago

What do i need to became a supervisoir front desk, do i need to go to school for this? what does supervisior front desk do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Straits in Denver, Colorado

72 months ago

What are the opportunities in the hotel industry after the night auditor position. I work for the H.I.E hotels and am looking to advance my career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sam in Las Vegas, Nevada

72 months ago

what do i need to know about being a supervisoir. haw much do they make and what expereance do u need i need as much info and advice u can give me !!! thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Straits in Denver, Colorado

72 months ago

As far as salary is concerned you can google careerbuilder.com for positions and salary info. Read all the descriptions for which you want to apply. The employer wants to see that you have previously worked nites. You will have to learn a totally new computer system, not as good as Mac, more like windows.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.