Tips for front office manager interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming front office manager interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

clifton Michael in Hyderabad, India

72 months ago

I am working in a 3* hotel from past 8 years, and now i am become a Front Office Manager. But i would like to update myself and would like to know more about a front office managers job roll and when interviewed what are the general question asked.
Please do revert back to me as soon as possible
Thanks & Regards
C,.Michael

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Yolanda Mannie in Saint Louis, Missouri

67 months ago

you have to have the abliity to lead show charisma and communicate well with other.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer Meredith in Mississauga, Ontario

67 months ago

I have been in the hotel industry since 2003. I started off in housekeeping and now am the Front Office Manager. I am one of the luckey ones who never had to spend money on school. When I do interviews I look for outgoing, watch there body language and make sure they are in eye contact with me and not the rest of the room. I also like when my associate that I am interviewing has reserched the hotel and lets me know that there are 256 rooms, select service, talks about the culture etc... However I am going to a job interview on Friday and I am nervous as heck. Its for a FOM as well but four diamond hotel and a lot better pay!!! Wish me luck please!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.