general Manager

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Robert H Meyer SR in North Port, Florida

92 months ago

I have been store Manager for Tires Plus,Don Olson Firestone,Firestone Tire and Rubber Co. for 32 years.Iwould like to try one of your stors in the general area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ha Taylor in Bay Shore, New York

89 months ago

I worked for Taco Bell Frenchise from 04-1995 to 10-1999. During this time of service, I served as the General Manager for the last 2,5 years.
I left Taco Bell due to having a new born and was unable to handle the 24 hours on call responsibility.
I started working for Myers Bakeries (George Weston Bakeries now)since 10/26/1999 and I am currently still working here. I'd like to take this opportunity to go back to work for the restaurant because I really like this type of bussiness.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

judy in Youngstown, Ohio

83 months ago

these comments were not helpful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ned in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania

75 months ago

If you are looking for a Manager who can bring your business unit(s) to new heights in sales volume, gross and bottom line profits ASAP then we need to talk.

If you are looking to pay commission only with lots of empty promises, we don't need to talk.

Seasoned, extremely successful entrepeneur and Manager, experienced in broad based,retail businesses.

Ground floor and current.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ned in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania

75 months ago

Robert H Meyer SR in North Port, Florida said: I have been store Manager for Tires Plus,Don Olson Firestone,Firestone Tire and Rubber Co. for 32 years.Iwould like to try one of your stors in the general area.

Just a recommendation. Stay away from Tire Kingdom what ever you do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

angela in Richmond, Virginia

74 months ago

i have work at my job for 14 years and want to try so new. i'ma hard worker and learn things fast

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.