office assistant job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

christy shaffer in Akron, Ohio

75 months ago

I have been a stay at home housewife-mom-nana for at least the last 25 years of my life. I have no real job experience other than life experiences . I know i am good at organizing so feel i would be good at doing filing and other jobs like it. I dont type other than slow typing on my computer. I am looking for part time work and dont want to have to drive more than about five miles from home. I am a hard worker and i have integrity. Thanks for any responses!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ASHLEYLRUSS in Pageland, South Carolina

73 months ago

christy shaffer in Akron, Ohio said: I have been a stay at home housewife-mom-nana for at least the last 25 years of my life. I have no real job experience other than life experiences . I know i am good at organizing so feel i would be good at doing filing and other jobs like it. I dont type other than slow typing on my computer. I am looking for part time work and dont want to have to drive more than about five miles from home. I am a hard worker and i have integrity. Thanks for any responses!

You should try being a registration clerk for a hospital. You would love it all you really have to have is a high school diploma. You would be filing, entering in doctors orders, admitting in people to the hospital and putting in their information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.