Looking to hire in North Georgia

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

FASTSIGNS in Atlanta, Georgia

82 months ago

I see lots of people looking for a job, but we have had a ad on careerbuilders.com for 2 weeks now. Where is it that you all look for jobs?

If you are interested, know Illustrator and Photoshop inside and out, live within 30 minutes of Gainesville Georgia, let us know and we can set up an interview.

Mrs. Murray
FASTSIGNS Gainesville Ga.
770-532-1200

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jenny

78 months ago

do you know of anything for fastsigns
employment in any other city ...like chicago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Steven Jackson in Phenix City, Alabama

72 months ago

Dear Mrs. Murray

I don't know where exactly you have posted for this position, but I would be very interested in speaking with you.

Steven Jackson
Steven@INLIGN.com
229-854-0845

DW in Kennesaw, Georgia

72 months ago

Personally I browse Indeed.com (because it searches most of the sites at once) and Craig's List for the ads from companies too small to be willing to pay for advertising a job.

I would apply, but I'm too far away. I've applied at sign shops before but usually get ignored because I'm not familiar with the specialty sign software and printers. :(

Aslaurais in Suwanee, Georgia

71 months ago

I live in Suwanee, and am having a really hard time finding a graphic designer job. I have ten years experience and recently located to the area. My husband and I moved here for his job. I mostly check indeed.com and the usual's like careerbuilder, monster, hot jobs.

Are you still looking for a designer?

Tammy in Buffalo, New York

70 months ago

Aslaurais in Suwanee, Georgia said: I live in Suwanee, and am having a really hard time finding a graphic designer job. I have ten years experience and recently located to the area. My husband and I moved here for his job. I mostly check indeed.com and the usual's like careerbuilder, monster, hot jobs.

Are you still looking for a designer?

You should check out Aquent for freelance work in the Atlanta area. I lived in Atlanta for 8 years and worked with them for 6. In this economy that might be your best bet for working steadily, they also to temp to perm type situations.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sherriadams416@comcast.net in Acworth, Georgia

58 months ago

Tammy in Buffalo, New York said: You should check out Aquent for freelance work in the Atlanta area. I lived in Atlanta for 8 years and worked with them for 6. In this economy that might be your best bet for working steadily, they also to temp to perm type situations.

I was recently (jul 2009) laid off from Russell Athletic. I'm also part of the Aquent group however have had only 1 job for them in 4 months. I'm I doing something wrong?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.