Cosmetology refresher course

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 60 of 60)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

kellee in Arlington, Texas

28 months ago

Looks like I'm looking for the same it's been at least 15 years since i finished the course..does anyone know anywhere i can take a refresher course in dfw, tx so that i can take my board exam. also any sugguestions on any salon to start in?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kellee in Arlington, Texas

28 months ago

Nikki in Irving, Texas said: Can u please send me the dvds

Hi is there a website to get the dvds, i'm looking to receive them myself so i can get this refresher course started so i can take the board exams and start soon. Thanks!

Betty in Tyrone, Pennsylvania

27 months ago

Okay, I went to high school and votech. I went to votech for cosmetology. I graduated almost 3 years ago. Stupid mistake was I didn't go for my cosmetology license, and now I want to go get it. What do I need to do? Refresher course or retake the whole course again?

Zdub in San Diego, California

25 months ago

Gena Watson in San Diego, California said: If you are still interested, I am an instructor also in a salon in Mission
Valley. I am teaching one on one classes on Sundays, certification in Master Colorist, Cutting, Brazilian Blowout, and Extentions. You can pick your package.

Gena Watson in San Diego, California said: If you are still interested, I am an instructor also in a salon in Mission
Valley. I am teaching one on one classes on Sundays, certification in Master Colorist, Cutting, Brazilian Blowout, and Extentions. You can pick your package.

Hi,I just saw your post & I was hoping to get some info. I am licensed, but I did take a break for a while. I recently have been getting back into hair, but feel like I really want to brush up on my skills & feel more confident behind the chair. I want to focus on cutting & some color as well. Can I have your info, prices & course descriptions. Thank you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pdantz in Chicago, Illinois

24 months ago

back2beauty in Monticello, Illinois said: Hi LaVette,
Are your online refresher courses an actual refresher course for someone who's been expired 5+ years. I have to take a 250 hr refresher course + state boards here in Illinois to become licensed again... i'm a "not renewed" status on IL dept of professional and financial regulation. If your classes are considered an actual "refresher course 250 hours", I'm not even sure I could take them since I'm in Illinois. Do you know of anyone that would have such an online school for something like I'm looking for that would work here in the state of Illinois?

Thanks!

Hi I'm in the same boat as you I'm five years expired. Did you ever find a course that helped you? If so please let me know

Thanks!

Pdantz in Chicago, Illinois

24 months ago

back2beauty in Monticello, Illinois said: Hi LaVette,
Are your online refresher courses an actual refresher course for someone who's been expired 5+ years. I have to take a 250 hr refresher course + state boards here in Illinois to become licensed again... i'm a "not renewed" status on IL dept of professional and financial regulation. If your classes are considered an actual "refresher course 250 hours", I'm not even sure I could take them since I'm in Illinois. Do you know of anyone that would have such an online school for something like I'm looking for that would work here in the state of Illinois?

Thanks!

Hi I'm in the same boat as you, did you ever find a class?

Ldub in Ramona, California

24 months ago

Sorry, nobody has contacted me with any info. Im still looking too. Good luck, let me know if you find out anything. I would appreciate it.

Ldub in Ramona, California

24 months ago

Sorry, nobody has contacted me with any info. Im still looking too. Good luck, let me know if you find out anything. I would appreciate it.

ready2dye in Newmarket, Ontario

14 months ago

I'm looking for a refresher course in Ontario Canada. I finished Cosmetology school in August. I know the school did not prepare me well enough. I wish I had picked a better school from the get go. Instead I wasted my money. I'm hoping to not have to go threw another 10grand to be re-educated.

Or if there isn't a place to get refreshed maybe someone in my area might want to make a little xtra cash tutoring me.

Rochelle in Grand Prairie, Texas

11 months ago

Any suggestions as to where I can prepare for state board exam, in Arlington. Tx area,called different schools for refresher course,no luck. My license expired 6 years ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.