DESAIROLOGIST

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (21)

sharpinghershears in Mullica Hill, New Jersey

55 months ago

im interested in becoming a desairologist, anyone have any tips? how do i start my career?
i am a licensed cosmetologist.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (53) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

m00nraven in Hemet, California

44 months ago

call around

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tbeauty64@gmail.com in Chicago, Illinois

43 months ago

sharpinghershears in Mullica Hill, New Jersey said: im interested in becoming a desairologist, anyone have any tips? how do i start my career?
i am a licensed cosmetologist.

Dudley Beauty college/Chicago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cosmo_edu_sullivan@msn.com in Alachua, Florida

42 months ago

onlinecoure available at www.desairology.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

cosmo_edu_sullivan@msn.com in Alachua, Florida

41 months ago

First of all there is no licence for Desairology (Cosmetology for the deceased)There is an online course available for licensed cosmetologist offered by www.desairology.com. In this course you learn how to use your basic cosmetology skills to implement services for deceased clients. sincerely,Sophia Sullivan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Skye J in Chino Hills, California

32 months ago

cosmo_edu_sullivan@msn.com in Alachua, Florida said: First of all there is no licence for Desairology (Cosmetology for the deceased)There is an online course available for licensed cosmetologist offered by www.desairology.com . In this course you learn how to use your basic cosmetology skills to implement services for deceased clients. sincerely,Sophia Sullivan

How do I reregister for this course? How do I become apart of the DAA membership?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Skye J in Chino Hills, California

32 months ago

I just spoke with the writer of the HANDBOOK OF DESAIROLOGY FOR COSMETOLOGISTS SERVICING FUNERAL HOMES, by Nolle! She was so helpful on the information to get reregistered. I have purchase her book at barns and noble I think there was only 4 left, but Im sure if you call here she will send you the book for around $16.00 it has test questions and and answer sheet, you send it to her and she will send your certification and a marketing packet for Desairology.

Email me at skyejjeter@gmail.com for her number and other important info!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie Pages-Gallo in Franklin Square, New York

32 months ago

That is great!!! I will look into it. Thanks so much for the information!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Skye J in Chino Hills, California

32 months ago

For sure if you need any help just email me :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ozwitch in Buffalo, New York

31 months ago

Skye J in Chino Hills, California said: I just spoke with the writer of the HANDBOOK OF DESAIROLOGY FOR COSMETOLOGISTS SERVICING FUNERAL HOMES, by Nolle! She was so helpful on the information to get reregistered. I have purchase her book at barns and noble I think there was only 4 left, but Im sure if you call here she will send you the book for around $16.00 it has test questions and and answer sheet, you send it to her and she will send your certification and a marketing packet for Desairology.

Email me at skyejjeter@gmail.com for her number and other important info!

Can you send me the informaiton to acquire the book, etc. Thanks, debhines1950@verizon.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jodukes79 in Bronx, New York

30 months ago

I'm going to be grad cosmetology in about 2 months. Can the girl that contacted that author who wrote the book about becoming a desairologist plz contact me with her info. This is what I truly want to do. I live to help people anyway I can. Thank you! And I'm from upstate ny
Jodukes79@gmail.com
Joe'l

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ozwitch in Buffalo, New York

30 months ago

Jodukes19 in Bronx, NY. I have sent an email to the author of the thread with no reponse. If you receive anything let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Noella in Hollywood, Florida

24 months ago

ozwitch in Buffalo, New York said: Jodukes19 in Bronx, NY. I have sent an email to the author of the thread with no reponse. If you receive anything let me know.

Sorry I missed your email, for more info about your career please go to cosmetologycaregiver.com/
Thank you
Noella

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Noella in Hollywood, Florida

24 months ago

Jodukes79 in Bronx, New York said: I'm going to be grad cosmetology in about 2 months. Can the girl that contacted that author who wrote the book about becoming a desairologist plz contact me with her info. This is what I truly want to do. I live to help people anyway I can. Thank you! And I'm from upstate ny
Jodukes79@gmail.com
Joe'l

Sorry I missed your email, for more info about your career please go to cosmetologycaregiver.com/
Thank you
Noella

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Noella in Hollywood, Florida

24 months ago

Skye J in Chino Hills, California said: I just spoke with the writer of the HANDBOOK OF DESAIROLOGY FOR COSMETOLOGISTS SERVICING FUNERAL HOMES, by Nolle! She was so helpful on the information to get reregistered. I have purchase her book at barns and noble I think there was only 4 left, but Im sure if you call here she will send you the book for around $16.00 it has test questions and and answer sheet, you send it to her and she will send your certification and a marketing packet for Desairology.

Email me at skyejjeter@gmail.com for her number and other important info!

Sorry I missed your email, for more info about your career please go to cosmetologycaregiver.com/
Thank you
Noella

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nadia Lemos in Miami, Florida

24 months ago

Hello there I need more info about desairology career - and how to get that handbook please!
tks - info@nadialemos.com
Nadia

Noella in Hollywood, Florida said: Sorry I missed your email, for more info about your career please go to cosmetologycaregiver.com/
Thank you
Noella

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Noella in Hollywood, Florida

17 months ago

sharpinghershears in Mullica Hill, New Jersey said: im interested in becoming a desairologist, anyone have any tips? how do i start my career?
i am a licensed cosmetologist.

You can get more information about Funeral Cosmetology (Desairology at cosmetologycaregiver.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Noella in Hollywood, Florida

17 months ago

tbeauty64@gmail.com in Chicago, Illinois said: Dudley Beauty college /Chicago

You can get more information about Funeral Cosmetology (Desairology at cosmetologycaregiver.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Noella in Hollywood, Florida

17 months ago

m00nraven in Hemet, California said: call around

You can get more information about Funeral Cosmetology (Desairology) at cosmetologycaregiver.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Noella in Hollywood, Florida

17 months ago

ddlk445 in Bethpage, Tennessee said: Try calling a funeral home that is local they might have an opening.

You can get more information about Funeral Cosmetology (Desairology) at cosmetologycaregiver.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Noella in Hollywood, Florida

17 months ago

Stephanie Pages-Gallo in Franklin Square, New York said: That is great!!! I will look into it. Thanks so much for the information!

You can get more information about Funeral Cosmetology (Desairology) at cosmetologycaregiver.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.