Steiner Training Academy and Working on a Cruise Ship

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 54)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Denise in Macomb, Michigan

48 months ago

Alyssa in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan said: I am going in one week and am very excited. I've heard its all about retail and that they treat you badly but if you are a hard worker you will get rewarded. And after I passed my interview I was able to choose my start date and they did their best to match it.

You guys, are these people legit? I can not find any telephone number or physical street address to Steiner Training Academy in England.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Mercedes in Upper Marlboro, Maryland

47 months ago

Denise in Macomb, Michigan said: You guys, are these people legit? I can not find any telephone number or physical street address to Steiner Training Academy in England.

They are. i have the number and address its hard to understand if your from the US. But i have called them a few times. i leave to train in a week

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

jin Maria in Couva, Trinidad and Tobago

38 months ago

Wow,I went on an interview didn't hear if I got through as yet though. Still waiting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John in Oslo, Norway

37 months ago

Hei!
test

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John in Oslo, Norway

37 months ago

Hei people!

I have to thank you for all the interesting comments you wrote here. It's really helping me to decide if apply to Steiner or not.

I am a fitness instructor and personal trainer and I would like to work for Steiner. But it is scary what I read about this company...

I would like to ask PT/fitness instructors (or somebody who knows something useful to me) that worked on board with Steiner, following questions:
- How much workingtime goes to teaching classes? And with clients (PT)? I don' t think it is possible work 12-14 hours a day with that...without rest.
- Do people who take classes pay for the class? Is from that I get the commission?
- Or do I earn money only from PT hours with clients?
- Do I have to sell on board proteinshakes, sportsbar and other crap...? :)

I read that massage therapists and others professionals have very difficult on ship, plus that they are obliged to sell a certain amount of crapy products... I am sorry for that.

In short: How will be the life for a fitness instructor/personal trainer on board?

Anything you can say which might interest my living condition or my profession on board is very welcome :) Thank you.

John (dlpersonalmail@gmail.com)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Msellet8 in Auckland, New Zealand

36 months ago

my daughter is currently @ steiner..so to all those young hopefuls google as much about steinr because all that maya said is true..it is a no care no responsibility contract and she has been there a week staying in a rathole of ymca and so stressed and lost and homesick i am getting her home . and its going to cost us money to do that!! what not very nice ppl..and the more i read about them you have to be pushy salesperson..just think very carefully before applying or signing up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

John in Oslo, Norway

36 months ago

Hei!
Thank you for your comment. It is a pity to see that so many people are getting hurt by working condition with S. But it is right to get as many opinions as possible from who has something to say in this regard. I believe that S. could get better a long if for example, had two persons working in one shift instead of one, each working 8 h and not one employee working 16 h.... money are little anyway for us, but the moral of the crew would be much better, less stress, more energy and more time for us to see ports, to get one hour sun on the boat. There is a reason why on land people work 8 hours, only in average (at least in Europe). If they press too much it is clear that emplooyees will feel abused and not treated with respect. I would like that somebody in S. think about it. They will make money anyway and we would write differently about them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

worried mum in Weston-super-mare, United Kingdom

36 months ago

HI
My daughter has started training .
She is very unhappy due to the housing and lack of proper communication in regards to an actual start date onboard.
The training staff she advised are rude and quite verbally aggressive.
She was originally advised that she would be training for a period of one week but has now been advised this could be up to three weeks with a few hours notice before she has to get a flight to the ship she will be working on. Not helpful .
I am feeling extremely guilty after reading these comments as thought that maybe the staff were just trying to toughen up the young people who were away from home for the first time, but coupled with what she has told me and the comments above I have left her in little more than a sweat shop.
My daughter has spent a lot of money getting ready to join stienner including the above mentioned £250 medical.
Also be aware that if you do decide to leave the ship you not only have to make your own way home ( ie flights etc) but also have to cover the cost of your replacement that Stienner hire!
I have spent the last 24 hours telling my daughter all will be worth it and not to back out now ( she has also been told that if they run out of money whilst training which could happen bearing in mind they are not earning during this period, that if the staff here about this they are told to " do one and go home".
With regards to the comments with make up , when I took my daughter to the YMCA all the girls I met where very nicely dressed and made up however she was told today they all had to apply more and buy bright orange lipstick , this comment and reading it above was the final straw for me and if she still wants to come home later I will be driving to get her tonight.
Also if anyone has any medical dietary needs ibs, wheat intolerence etc please be aware this is not catered for in the ymca whils training or onboard!!!
Beware before applying you could end up in a lot of debt and more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

worried mum, lancs in Liverpool, United Kingdom

35 months ago

Hi Just been reading your comment, and lots of others too. Did your daughter decide to stick it out and is she now on a ship, or did you end up going to pick her up and cut your losses.

I am very concerned and worried as my daughter starts training in three weeks, not sure if its such a good idea as it seemed at the time of the interview?

Please let me know

Many thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Real findings in Auckland, New Zealand

34 months ago

Janelle Fredette in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan said: Is any of this really true? Im going in august. Feel free to chat with me here or email me. janelley_4@hotmail.com or message me on facebook, janelle fredette. thanx

I believe that person may have had a bad experience, but dont let it alter your judgement or let it define your experience. If you are a hard worker than you are a hard worker. The accomodation is free amongst many other things, unless you break your contract. Simple.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CGallagher91 in Birmingham, United Kingdom

34 months ago

CB123 in Derby, United Kingdom said: ive worked a full contract for steiner and my second contract is in 3 weeks. im a personal trainer if anyone wants to know anytihng about wht its really like in an honest un-biased ask me. x

ive got an interview on 16th january for a pt position and just want know what the test is like in the interview and also ive got a small tattoo on my neck they said it could stop me working on cruises so do you know any further information on this ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nina in Brest, Belarus

34 months ago

CB123 in Derby, United Kingdom said: ive worked a full contract for steiner and my second contract is in 3 weeks. im a personal trainer if anyone wants to know anytihng about wht its really like in an honest un-biased ask me. x

Hi. finally i fond someone whom i can ask a few question. I was desperately searching for any comments about working as a fitness instructor on steiner, but couldn't find anything useful. pls. can u write me ur email , so i can write to u and ask some question? Thank u
nina_y777@inbox.ru

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cswb in Nottingham, United Kingdom

34 months ago

Creyag@hotmail.com of course you can

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

34 months ago

CGallagher91 in Birmingham, United Kingdom said: ive got an interview on 16th january for a pt position and just want know what the test is like in the interview and also ive got a small tattoo on my neck they said it could stop me working on cruises so do you know any further information on this ?

Yes the test is really basic they're looking for personality more than anything just be confident there is a lot of public speaking

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

travelbunny in Antalya, Turkey

32 months ago

Hi, I will start at Steiner 2 months later and have just found this blog and am horrified. they gave example of a working day, told me about retail and the targets, seminars etc. I am ready for hardwork no problem but I want to enjoy my job too.... How is it for you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

confused!! in Leeds, United Kingdom

31 months ago

Hi I am about to go to the academy in two weeks and know a lot of people who have worked for steiner and loved it but the reports on here are confusing me. What is it really like? and is the pay as good as they make out at interview stage?
Help! x

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

Yes the potential to earn is really good. There is so set hourly wage so how muc you earn is directly related to how hard you work. If you work hard and learn how to retail and sell then you can esrn lots. You keep around 8% of everything you sell so for an example in one morning alone I sold $12000 so I made myself around £1000 English pounds in just 3 hours. However, sometimes it's very difficult and I only made £80 In one whole week (I worked 80hours that week) so I was on £1 per hour. So it is very ludacris. Ok average I made $4000 per week I keep 8% so about £350 English pounds per week. I came home with £150000 In the bank which is why I am doing a second contract. I hope this helps x

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No Reply - Report abuse

confused!! in Leeds, United Kingdom

31 months ago

Cswb in Nottingham, United Kingdom said: Yes the potential to earn is really good. There is so set hourly wage so how muc you earn is directly related to how hard you work. If you work hard and learn how to retail and sell then you can esrn lots. You keep around 8% of everything you sell so for an example in one morning alone I sold $12000 so I made myself around £1000 English pounds in just 3 hours. However, sometimes it's very difficult and I only made £80 In one whole week (I worked 80hours that week) so I was on £1 per hour. So it is very ludacris. Ok average I made $4000 per week I keep 8% so about £350 English pounds per week. I came home with £150000 In the bank which is why I am doing a second contract. I hope this helps x

yeah that does help thanks, would you say it's worth doing? after reading some of the things on here I'm really starting to have some doubts even though I was really excited before! What is it like at the academy? x

Natty87 in Solihull, United Kingdom

31 months ago

I'm due to start training in 2 weeks. I'm very nervous due to negative comments but also realise these people probably have deluded perceptions. At my interview I was told about all the 'downsides' eg shared cabin, no pay at training, hostel at training and the chance that you may not actually see that much of the world and that the pay may not be what you expect unless you are willing to put in the hard work. I think everyone should take it as their own experience and not be clouded by what the negative or positive people say. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and even if I hate it, I'm going to make the most of it while I can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

I will start at the academy in 5 weeks.....and like you said you make it your own experience. I'm really excited and determined to stay positive regardless of any of the negative comments. If there is anyone out there with any packing tips of what to bring or not......I would appreciate it. :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

Nina in Brest, Belarus said: Hi. finally i fond someone whom i can ask a few question. I was desperately searching for any comments about working as a fitness instructor on steiner, but couldn't find anything useful. pls. can u write me ur email , so i can write to u and ask some question? Thank u
nina_y777@inbox.ru

Whist doing sport are you wearing the uniform or your own fitness clothes? What is the uniform like for Fitness İnstructors? This would help me ao as I know what to pack.
Thanks.

EmmaJayne in Leeds, United Kingdom

31 months ago

Hey can help me with what to pack? starting at the academy in three weeks! email me at emma_jayne_hirst@hotmail.co.uk any advice will be much appreciated!! plus is any one else starting on the 19th march? would be good to talk to someone else who's going on the same day as me xx

dsal in Tampa, Florida

30 months ago

i just got my acceptance letter but im not sure i should go. being from the US the money is not good on the ship and im not a great retail seller, i havent sent my letter saying im attending yet but im nervous about doing so. any advise?im a male hairdresser maybe that will be in my favor? i hate to spend all this money to start and be totally dissapointed.. help

je m'appelle@hotmail.com in Chatswood, Australia

29 months ago

Alloha :)
Yes, majority of the horrid experinces are true but Steiner want tough, positive, determined staff. They treat you harshly, with long enduring hours with strict curfews and crappy food at ymca, kind of like being in the army! The entire experience is to love and to hate. Girls cry, I did! But ni way, I'd made it this far and I love pushing myself and conquering challenges. The trainer Narusha shes the only one who knows her stuff and will test your strength inside out, she is the best! Heads up she has an extremely dry cheaky blunt personality :)
You never know if you will end up with a soft or harsh manager onboard so its all in preparation, i'd advise parents not to cotton wool their children going in for a rescue, honestly you could be ruining the best experience of their life, rather encourage them to push on!
Once you receive placement on board your ship the rest speaks for itself, you'll definitely see the worth of going through the initial "hellll"
The food is below average onboard, your cabins are small, the guests can be demanding and rude, and I never saw so many freaky facelifts in my life, too much money and not knowing what to do with it?! but you'll see past this somehow!. .. I loved it and hated it all lol You can only be there to understand, its never able to be explained.. I witnessed an erupting volcano off coast of Italy, walked bare foot on a scorching hot day through a molten lava on an island through a desert, swam with tropical fish on one of the Rosario Islands, collected beautiful coral and special shells on Cayman Island. List is endless. I saw the world..
Push on and enjoy!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

je m'appelle@hotmail.com in Chatswood, Australia

29 months ago

Alloha :)
Yes, majority of the horrid experinces are true but Steiner want tough, positive, determined staff. They treat you harshly, with long enduring hours with strict curfews and crappy food, ind of like being in the army! The entire experience is to love and to hate. Girls cry, I did! But ni way, I'd made it this far and I love pushing myself and conquering challenges. Most of the trainers are numb skulls except one her name is Narusha she knows her stuff and will test your strength inside out, she is the best! Heads up she has an extremely dry cheaky blunt personality :)
You never know if you will end up with a soft or harsh manager onboard so its all in preparation, the costs yes are a rort though i'd advise parents not to cotton wool their children going in for a rescue, honestly you could be ruining the best experience of their life, rather encourage them to push on!
Once you receive placement on board your ship the rest speaks for itself, you'll definitely see the worth of going through the initial "hell"
The food is well below average onboard, your cabins are small, the guests can be demanding and rude, and I never saw so many freaky facelifts in my life, too much money and not knowing what to do with it?! but you'll see past this somehow!. .. I loved it and hated it all lol You can only be there to understand, its never able to be explained.. I witnessed an erupting volcano off coast of Italy, walked bare foot on a scorching hot day through a molten lava on an island through a desert, swam with tropical fish on one of the Rosario Islands, collected beautiful coral and special shells on Cayman Island. List is endlessw. I saw the world.. if going there to purely make money you will be disappointed but if mainly for the experience its the best.
Push on and enjoy!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

mojo in Enfield, United Kingdom

28 months ago

Hi Hope your well,

I'd really like to know what sort of money you could you earn if your on a good ship?

Do you get enough time to stay in shape?

Whats the food like? Can you get supplements on-board?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

jp from Holland in Dorking, United Kingdom

28 months ago

Cswb in Nottingham, United Kingdom said: Yes the potential to earn is really good. There is so set hourly wage so how muc you earn is directly related to how hard you work. If you work hard and learn how to retail and sell then you can esrn lots. You keep around 8% of everything you sell so for an example in one morning alone I sold $12000 so I made myself around £1000 English pounds in just 3 hours. However, sometimes it's very difficult and I only made £80 In one whole week (I worked 80hours that week) so I was on £1 per hour. So it is very ludacris. Ok average I made $4000 per week I keep 8% so about £350 English pounds per week. I came home with £150000 In the bank which is why I am doing a second contract . I hope this helps x

Hi Cswb,
I have a few questions for you.You say you make around 350 pound a week,and have 150000 in the bank now.
This means that your contract was a little longer than 8 years,well done!!
You also say you made 4000 dollar a week and kept 8%.
8% of 4000 dollar is 320 dollar.
Now please tell me, where on earth do you get 350 pounds for 320 dollar?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Christinerm in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

27 months ago

Alyssa in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan said: I am going in one week and am very excited. I've heard its all about retail and that they treat you badly but if you are a hard worker you will get rewarded. And after I passed my interview I was able to choose my start date and they did their best to match it.

Hey Alyssa, I am also from Saskatoon, did you go? did you enjoy it?

pt in Cheltenham, Australia

26 months ago

id like to know more about your experience as PT fitness instructor on steiner. I start this intensive training in 3 weeks.
any information good and bad would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

travelbunny in Hialeah, Florida

26 months ago

Hi,

If your prepared not too earn much money ave 400 pounds a month and wait for 8 weeks before you get paid then go for it. The travelling is good and the people you meet are great. It's long days and sell sell sell. You've been warned...a lot of us PT'S dont make ıt to the end of the contract. Also be prepared for 3 weeks of non stop work day and night.

Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Deeeee in Brooklyn, New York

26 months ago

dsal in Tampa, Florida said: i just got my acceptance letter but im not sure i should go. being from the US the money is not good on the ship and im not a great retail seller, i havent sent my letter saying im attending yet but im nervous about doing so. any advise?im a male hairdresser maybe that will be in my favor? i hate to spend all this money to start and be totally dissapointed.. help

Hey did you go? I'm a male stylist in NYC considering applying

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

stan in Prague, Czech Republic

26 months ago

Hi everyone,
I just looking at all these comments and I´m really not sure if be botherd to go :(
as I have read all the coments, it is mostly about selling the products, lesson and etc. How many people ussually come to fitness seminar?
And second question is the bootcamp at YMCA really so horrible, I mean relate to conditions, teachers, food ? Do they really teach there anything or just explaining to you ho to sell?

Thx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

balboa in Izmir, Turkey

22 months ago

hi everyone,
i just want to know how much money can fitness instructors earn for month?

Frank in Lisbon, Portugal

21 months ago

Hi, I've just received my starter pack and would like to ask about the job on board and how much money you can make, any advice and tips will help.

regards,

Frank

Gomez in Portugal

21 months ago

Olá, Frank estou na mesma situação...

envia-me um email para ksafjms@gmail.com para conversar-mos ok?

MDF in Milton, Ontario

20 months ago

I understand people are going to have their opinions and taking into considerations people would rather go out of their way to complain rather then commemorate about anything really. I have had an interview recently with S and seriously inquiring in working for this company, but have read about the nightmares and hell of this company????? and what is the earning potential for hairstylists on board, i would really like to talk to someone who has worked as a hairstylist on board with Steiner and also I have not herd much about the turnover? is there any guarantee for further contracts?

KJ in Rosyth, United Kingdom

20 months ago

jp from Holland in Dorking, United Kingdom said: Hi Cswb,
I have a few questions for you.You say you make around 350 pound a week,and have 150000 in the bank now.
This means that your contract was a little longer than 8 years,well done!!
You also say you made 4000 dollar a week and kept 8%.
8% of 4000 dollar is 320 dollar.
Now please tell me, where on earth do you get 350 pounds for 320 dollar?

I just did the maths there myself, I figured he had put an extra 0 on by accident, but I didn't take the exchange rate into account until you mentioned it there lol

Is there anyone that can just tell me what the hell it's like from the interview until the ships for a PT! I want to know everything, none of this "Ask me a question uselessness! If anyone can help then mail me at t.chrisj@hotmail.com
Thank you in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Daan in Breda, Netherlands

19 months ago

Hi Guys, I have been training with Steiner and worked on a cruiseship for them for 8 months. A lot of the things said are the truth, but I just want to say, I would NEVER have wanted to miss the opportunity! Most of the people that are complaining missed the satisfaction of completing the whole thing.

Do you think that running a marathon is fun whilst doing it...
I have blogged about my entire experience. Check it out at: www.daand.com/cruise/
Most posts are in English, but there is a translate option for the 3 dutch ones.

You can also email me for questions at daan_duijm@hotmail.com
I will happily explain everything honest and how i experienced it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Daan in Breda, Netherlands

19 months ago

@KJ, I've emailed you.

@MDF, as you might know you work based on commission. So your turnover depends on your business and the amount you sell. It has a little to do with the ship as well, some ships have different clientel. Most people quit by themselfs, but if you made good money and want to do another contract you can. No problem as long as you are making money for Steiner.

@Frank, See explaination above. Hard to tell, depends on your targets, if you make them, sometimes money is good, sometimes it sucks. If you are good, sell and get clients in you can make a good living.

@Balboa, It differs every week. I made somewhere between 60 and 350 per week. But that is me, and I did not do Everything i could have done, because somethings i just did not find ethical.

Email me for more questions on daan_duijm@hotmail.com, I will give you a honost answer on your individual questions.
As i said above as well; I would have never wanted to miss this experience in the world. And jobs with Steiner are not for everyone..

Daan in Groningen, Netherlands

18 months ago

Hi guys, I've republished my blog about working on cruise ship under a different address: cruiseship-personaltrainer.com Check this out for an honest opinion about working on a cruise ship as personal trainer.
Go to the website for specific questions and answers.

Alexis in Castro Valley, California

17 months ago

I have an interview for Steiner this June in Vegas. I am a Personal Trainer and I am very interested in working on a cruiseship but these blogs are scaring me! Can you tell me what a normal week looks like on board.
Thank you!
alexis.han13@gmail.com

Daan in Hoofddorp, Netherlands

17 months ago

Alexis in Castro Valley, California said: I have an interview for Steiner this June in Vegas. I am a Personal Trainer and I am very interested in working on a cruiseship but these blogs are scaring me! Can you tell me what a normal week looks like on board.
Thank you!
alexis.han13@gmail.com

Hi Alexis,

Check my new website:
cruiseship-personaltrainer.com/working-on-board/faq
Your question is answered on this page, question #7.

Candice Thompson australia in Australia

16 months ago

hello I start my training at the academy in june as a hairstylist,
just wanting to know a bit more about the training academy, what its like & what tools we need to take, general life on board & a real wage figure have seen lots of different ones :/ if anyone from Australia is heading over around that time or starting there training too would be good to know someone,
email me candice_03@live.com.au

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

688569 in Moka, Mauritius

15 months ago

hi.i am on the list of haidresser,i am from mauritius,just want to have some ideas of wages of hardressers, beauty therapist ,life on boat,if it is really a life or we can manage?which one is better to work/because i am in all.that why,just to know.thanks for answer me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

120775 in Rose Hill, Mauritius

14 months ago

688569 in Moka, Mauritius said: hi.i am on the list of haidresser,i am from mauritius,just want to have some ideas of wages of hardressers, beauty therapist ,life on boat,if it is really a life or we can manage?which one is better to work/because i am in all.that why,just to know.thanks for answer me.

hi,from mauritius also,this questions will be very important for me also.just to have an ideas before the departure,what we are expecting to have arriving in this aventure.please waiting for your answers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LoudaFaith92 in San Jose, California

10 months ago

Ok. I'm a female hairdresser who's applied for Steiner. my Interview date is DEC.8th and i a a nervous WRECK. I'm 21, I've never left the country before, my mom is having a REALLY hard time financially. For me to get money to even get my Plane ticket and such I'll prbly (most likely) have to do some fund raising of some sort. is it worth it??? I want to go out and see the world, but also want to (NEED TO) make money. on a scale of 1-10 (1 being bad 10 being excellent) how bad are the 1.conditions 2.people 3.food 4.living quarters 5.training. I hope someone answers this soon... :)

LoudaFaith92 in San Jose, California

10 months ago

also please feel free to e-mail me any packing tips or interview tips!!!!!! lfrobinson92@yahoo.com and just let me know you're from this site. thank you!

sherry_paulino@yahoo.com in Apo

8 months ago

What was your job? I worked as a facial massage therapy at Mandara Spa made good money but sounds like you banked.. So how long was your contract? And how much did you come home with? And what was your job title?

8 months ago

LoudaFaith92 in San Jose, California said: Ok. I'm a female hairdresser who's applied for Steiner. my Interview date is DEC.8th and i a a nervous WRECK. I'm 21, I've never left the country before, my mom is having a REALLY hard time financially. For me to get money to even get my Plane ticket and such I'll prbly (most likely) have to do some fund raising of some sort. is it worth it??? I want to go out and see the world, but also want to (NEED TO) make money. on a scale of 1-10 (1 being bad 10 being excellent) how bad are the 1.conditions 2.people 3. food 4.living quarters 5.training. I hope someone answers this soon... :)

Nevermind just keep to yourself and make lots of money just smile and do good at what you do be confident I am a cosmetologist but for some lucky reason in Guam I got special facial therapy training and didn't have to do much hair. Take advantage of your training and go deeper into facial treatments if you can get away with it why are people so picky about license us cosmetologist should be able to train for facials if we want to..

8 months ago

Daan in Hoofddorp, Netherlands said: Hi Alexis,

Check my new website:
cruiseship-personaltrainer.com/working-on-board/faq
Your question is answered on this page, question #7.

Do Zumba on board lol

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.