What are the best cosmetology schools in AZ?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Chocolateskye in Tempe, Arizona

49 months ago

Flavia Eyler in Mesa, Arizona said: Hey guys! I just moved from Brazil to Mesa 3 months ago, and since then I couldn't get a job. I used to work as an English Teacher and unfortunately my diploma is not valid here, SO... I decided to pursue my dream of becoming a hair stylist, since I have always had a passion for the beauty industry since I was a little girl. I would like you guys to tell me the pros and cons about beauty schools in the Phoenix area. At first I was very interested in the Paul Mitchell School, but I heard that they don't accept just any type of student, then a hair stylist told me about Carsten Aveda, and so far both schools haven't called me yet. So Empire, Regency, Studio Academy and International called me and I have many tours schedule for this week. So which one is the best, concerning tuition, quality, and opportunities to get a job? Thank you so much!!!!

So did you decide on a school? Which one did you decide to go with? What are your thoughts on the Studio Academy? Im looking into schools so I guess I will end up back here and posting my thoughts. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Haleh Dary in Queen Creek, Arizona

43 months ago

Flavia Eyler in Mesa, Arizona said: Hey guys! I just moved from Brazil to Mesa 3 months ago, and since then I couldn't get a job. I used to work as an English Teacher and unfortunately my diploma is not valid here, SO... I decided to pursue my dream of becoming a hair stylist, since I have always had a passion for the beauty industry since I was a little girl. I would like you guys to tell me the pros and cons about beauty schools in the Phoenix area. At first I was very interested in the Paul Mitchell School, but I heard that they don't accept just any type of student, then a hair stylist told me about Carsten Aveda, and so far both schools haven't called me yet. So Empire, Regency, Studio Academy and International called me and I have many tours schedule for this week. So which one is the best, concerning tuition, quality, and opportunities to get a job? Thank you so much!!!!

Hello! Which school did you end up deciding on? I am thinking about Kohler Academy. Do you know anything about them?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

david d3an in NEW YORK

43 months ago

i would suggest you to stick with your current profession , you can become an online teacher or can write articles .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

david d3an in NEW YORK

43 months ago

i would suggest you to stick with your current profession , you can become an online teacher or can write articles .[url=www.countryclubatvalleyview.com/amenities.asp]las Vegas apartments for seniors[/url]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

hannahbanana in Lewisville, Texas

41 months ago

I graduated from a paul mitchell school in dallas, it was the best decision of my life to go there! they inspired me to be a truly amazing stylist. Shoot for your dreams! There's nothing you can't do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

christinea5575 in Scottsdale, Arizona

40 months ago

I have heard great things about Kohler and not such great things about the other schools.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

helpful hint in Phoenix, Arizona

13 months ago

dont go to regency in mesa its not a good school and a waste of your money. I wish I had researched better. I heard that empire is crappy, aveda is probably good. international academy is a hole in a wall! keep looking a find what you would like. I dont believe that paul mitchell would deny you. they are really good.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.