How do I become licensed to do hair extensions?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 58 of 58)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

bevalbeautysch in Baldwin Harbour, New York

15 months ago

NATURAL HAIR STYLING REGISTER NOW AND GET YOUR NEW YORK STATE LICENSE IN 12 WEEKS, Class schedule Monday to Friday from 9 - 3 p.m. or 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. This will be your last change to get your license because the program will be closed out soon. Get Contact us by phone number at www.bevalinternationalbeautyschool.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

Ms.Free in Kannapolis, North Carolina said: I am at a stand still. I need to get my natural hair stylist license by July 2011. I need to know if anyone knows of any place in Charlotte, Harrisburg, Huntersville, Salisbury, or any surrounding city in NC that will help to prepare me to take the state board exam?

NATURAL HAIR STYLING REGISTER NOW AND GET YOUR NEW YORK STATE LICENSE IN 12 WEEKS, Class schedule Monday to Friday from 9 - 3 p.m. or 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. This will be your last change to get your license because the program will be closed out soon. Get Contact us by phone number at www.bevalinternationalbeautyschool.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

amanda2112 in Smithtown, New York

13 months ago

Tailee in Miami, Florida said: Go to Florida, or New York and lookup your local Paul Mitchell the SChool. They train and give you your cert and you can take the stateboard test after to become a hair stylist =] im one myself, graduated as a phase2

what school did you go to? what paul mitchell

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

Bevalbeautysch in Baldwin Harbour, New York said: This site doesn't allow phone number to be published, so go to the website and get the phone numbers there. www.bevalinternationalbeautyschool.com

Go to Beval International Beauty School

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

10 months ago

Maria Mejia in New Rochelle, New York said: Natural Hairstyling is only limited to "natural hairstyling", meaning no heat, chemicals, dyes, haircutting, or adding hair extensions.
You need a full cosmetology license & then a heat-extension application license.
It is well worth it & you can pay it off within a year if you need a loan. Don't say buffalo doesn't have cosmetology schools, because there is a trade school in every city & they all offer adult-ed courses.

Maria Mejia in New Rochelle, your response to the question is NOT accurate, it is very misleading and FALSE. A Natural Hair stylist can apply heat, they can cut extensions that they add to the persons God given hair, they can also add extensions and cut the extensions only to the desired style, THE ONLY THING THAT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO IS TO CUT THE HUMAN GOOD GIVEN HAIR WITHOUT A BARBER LICENSE OR COSMETOLOGY LICENSE. NATURAL HAIR STYLIST ALSO NOT ALLOWED TO APPLY ANY FORM OF CHEMICAL or dyes. In other words, they are allowed to do anything in hairdressing, except chemical applications or cutting the God given human hair without a cosmetology or barber license. I hope this clears up any and all FALSE information. Please contact us IMMEDIATELY at Beval International Beauty School for NATURAL HAIR STYLING registration information

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

10 months ago

Maria Mejia in New Rochelle, your response to the question is NOT accurate, it is very misleading and FALSE. A Natural Hair stylist can apply heat, they can cut extensions that they add to the persons God given hair, they can also add extensions and cut the extensions only to the desired style, THE ONLY THING THAT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO IS TO CUT THE HUMAN GOD GIVEN HAIR WITHOUT A BARBER LICENSE OR COSMETOLOGY LICENSE. NATURAL HAIR STYLIST ALSO NOT ALLOWED TO APPLY ANY FORM OF CHEMICAL or dyes. In other words, they are allowed to do anything in hairdressing, except chemical applications or cutting the God given human hair without a cosmetology or barber license. I hope this clears up any and all FALSE OR MISLEADING information. Please contact us IMMEDIATELY at Beval International Beauty School for NATURAL HAIR STYLING registration information

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

9 months ago

Tek-Nik Hairizmything@gmail.com in Troy, New York said: PLEASE! THIS PERSON IS TOTALLY MISINFORMED! YOU MUST BE LICENSED IN NY TO PERFORM ANY SERVICE ON A PATRON IN NYS!!! People like you advising unlicensed operators to go get a job in a shop should be banded from even getting a license!!! NY has a Natural Hair license and a cosmetology license. Any one working on hair in a salon in NY state w/out proper licensing is operating illegally. While NY state doesn't have any schools currently offering this course, and that is why I have commissioned the state to accept a natural hairstyling proposal, which is very difficult. I worked in one of the natural hair styling schools that was in Brooklyn NY, and it closed for lack of enrollment, back in the early 2000s. The woman who wrote the grant to get the license for natural hair ran the school until it shut down. Her name is Nzingah and she owned the school and salon in Brooklyn on Greene and Broadway near the J train, Nzingah's Hair Gallery, it's closed now. Cosmetology is a honorable career. I encourage you to become fully licensed so that you can have more doors open for you. WE NEED TO RALLY TOGETHER TO GET NATURAL HAIR SCHOOLS OPENED, NOT ADVISE OUR TALENTED STYLIST TO PROSTITUTE MY INDUSTRY FURTHER AS MANY ARE DOING WITH THEIR ILLEGAL "HAIR BRAID" SHOPS! Get a license and become a professional with integrity!

NYS Licensed Natural Hair Styling program is offered at Beval International Beauty School, 985 Church Street, Baldwin, NY 11510. Call them immediately! Important!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

4 months ago

bevalbeautysch in Baldwin Harbour, New York said: NATURAL HAIR STYLING REGISTER NOW AND GET YOUR NEW YORK STATE LICENSE IN 12 WEEKS, Class schedule Monday to Friday from 9 - 3 p.m. or 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. This will be your last change to get your license because the program will be closed out soon. Get Contact us by phone number at www.bevalinternationalbeautyschool.com

Register now at BevalInternationalbeautySchool.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.