What is the best cosmotology school in LA area?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

eliza kay in austin, Texas

17 months ago

Hello,

There are so many schools in the LA area, I have no idea which is best. I've heard many opinions about it, some say go to a cheap school because they all teach the basics, then go to a top school like Vidal Sasson/Paul Mithchell/ Toni and Guy. Others say it's best to start out with a top school.

Does anyone have advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

tmbeauty in Scottsdale, Arizona

15 months ago

Learn how to build a successful career in this highly competitive beauty industry. Do you need help building a dynamic loyal clientele base? Even if you are an established licensed professional, would you be interested in learning how to create more streams of income? How about a partnership with physicians to treat their special needs patients with medical conditions that require your services - and even be trained on how to bill for insurance reimbursements? I can go on and on about the benefits this one-of-a-kind program that's been developed via MBDRP, to fill the gap of this niche and create wealth opportunities within the beauty industry. I advise you to go here to learn more www.mbdrp.com - www.mbdrp.info/memship

Right now we are running a pre-launch limited time only special for beauty school students and licensed professionals to enroll and register for access to all of our training courses without having to pay membership dues.

That's right! Enroll now to have your membership fees delayed until April 01, 2013.

So hurry and take advantage of this exclusive limited time only offer before time runs out!

Check the events calendar to see locations, dates, and times.

**we currently offer classes nationwide.

www.mbdrp.info/memship

If you plan on building a wealthy career in this billion dollar beauty industry, your MBDRP Membership is a necessity for doing business. We prepare you for a life in beauty outside of school, and carry you through the future of a growing competitive beauty market into success.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.