How much to charge?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

onebadmothercutter in Saint Peters, Missouri

39 months ago

I am a licensed hairstylist and I have been working in a salon for over 2 years and I also do hair from home. I am wanting to leave the salon and just work from home. I am curious as to what other stylists charge for different services from home to get an idea for my price list. Help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jazzforme2.dh@gmail.com in Randallstown, Maryland

39 months ago

onebadmothercutter in Saint Peters, Missouri said: I am a licensed hairstylist and I have been working in a salon for over 2 years and I also do hair from home. I am wanting to leave the salon and just work from home. I am curious as to what other stylists charge for different services from home to get an idea for my price list. Help?

PROFESSIONALLY, IF YOU KNOW HOW PROFESSIONAL YOUR WORK IS AND YOURSELF, AT HOME IS ONE THING
AND OF COURSE YOU WANT TO SAVE MONEY WHICH I CAN SEE. ASK THE SALON OWNER ABUT BOOTH RENTAL.MEANING YOU PAY THE STATION RENT AND YOU BUY YOUR OWN PRODUCT WHICH THEN YOU HVE A PRICE FOR CUTS, STYLING, HAIR COLORING, CONDITIONER AND ETC. BEING AT HOME YOU WILL HAVE HAIR EVERYWHERE IN YOUR HOME. CHARGE WHAT YOU ND YOUR WORK IS WORTH. DON'T CHICKEN OUT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.