COSMETOLOGY Refresher Courses in Orange County CA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (19)

Melanie in Irvine, California

63 months ago

I need a refresher course to take my state board because I let my license lapse! I need more help with the practical than the written, unless they changed the written?

Anyway, I also need a MODEL! Does anyone know of a place where I can get one? I know its weird, but I have absolutely no one that is able to help me out. Moms, career people all completely booked.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

pinkfusion in California

63 months ago

bumping this

I just found out that Marinello does not.

I am advertising for a model, but I am still hoping to find a brush up course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

moonestrella@gmail.com in Warwick, New York

62 months ago

I just moved here from S. FL and need to know if and where to get a refresher course to go along with transferring my cosmetology license? Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Alej

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

Melanie in Irvine, California said: I need a refresher course to take my state board because I let my license lapse! I need more help with the practical than the written, unless they changed the written?

Anyway, I also need a MODEL! Does anyone know of a place where I can get one? I know its weird, but I have absolutely no one that is able to help me out. Moms, career people all completely booked.

fullerton college has courses

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

LC29 in Laguna Niguel, California

45 months ago

Okay so here’s the deal I graduated from cosmetology school 3 years ago and never we to take my state board. I need to know what I need to do to get back on the ball. Can I still go take me test? Someone help me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Christine in Los Angeles, California

40 months ago

Melanie, there is a kit company (Western) across from State Board in Glendale where you can rent a State Board Kit & Model. Not sure how much it is though.

You can get the SCORE book for the written test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jasmine in Oceanside, California

39 months ago

I graduated from cosmetology is jan from oklahoma, burned my apt down and had to move back home to california. i need to do 100 more hours to take the california state board but no school will enroll me for only 100 hours... what do i do? is there any refresher courses out there in southern ca? has any one been in my situation??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

cdizzy777 in Lake Forest, California

39 months ago

Hi There, I think my school might be able to help you out. There's a student that only has a month to finish and she was able to enroll. I believe that you pay for the # of hours that you have left in the program and can still continue taking state board classes until your test date. It's in Southern CA (Laguna Hills)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

puremgd in San Diego, California

36 months ago

My wife needs a model for CA State Board Exam Cosmetology in Glendale, CA. Anyone know where we can find them?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shannon Cardenas in Temecula, California

36 months ago

puremgd in San Diego, California said: My wife needs a model for CA State Board Exam Cosmetology in Glendale, CA. Anyone know where we can find them?

Maybe an ad on craigslist, talk to family and friends. ofter them $100.00

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shannon Cardenas in Temecula, California

36 months ago

Melanie in Irvine, California said: I need a refresher course to take my state board because I let my license lapse! I need more help with the practical than the written, unless they changed the written?

Watch viedos on youtube, call up old friends from your school, get the score book, see if your old school offer a mock board course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

pinkfusion in California

34 months ago

Christine in Los Angeles, California said: Melanie, there is a kit company (Western) across from State Board in Glendale where you can rent a State Board Kit & Model. Not sure how much it is though.

You can get the SCORE book for the written test.

This was very helpful. I had no idea you could rent models too. Thanks!

Christine in Los Angeles, California

34 months ago

:) glad I could help

elvernerhayes in Riverside, California

30 months ago

ive been licensed since 92 i need refresher courses been disconnected with the world of cosmetology, looking riverside/orange county also can get models

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nethus in Los Angeles, California

26 months ago

cdizzy777 in Lake Forest, California said: Hi There, I think my school might be able to help you out. There's a student that only has a month to finish and she was able to enroll. I believe that you pay for the # of hours that you have left in the program and can still continue taking state board classes until your test date. It's in Southern CA (Laguna Hills)

Hello I need to take 250 refresher hours myself. I let my license laps ad now I need to complete 250 hours to have it restored. What is the name of your school?

Nethus in Los Angeles, California

26 months ago

I graduated from cosmetology in Chicago I let my license laps when I moved to California (OC). I need to take a refresher course to restore my license in Chicago before I can transfer it in California.

larson119 in Mission Viejo, California

25 months ago

elvernerhayes in Riverside, California said: ive been licensed since 92 i need refresher courses been disconnected with the world of cosmetology, looking riverside/orange county also can get models

$
Hello,

I know it's been a while since you posted this, but were you able to find a school that offeres a fresher course? I am looking too. In know Golden we€st College used to offer it, not sure if they do now.

Thanks,
Kathy

25 months ago

Nethus in Los Angeles, California said: I graduated from cosmetology in Chicago I let my license laps when I moved to California (OC). I need to take a refresher course to restore my license in Chicago before I can transfer it in California.

Hello,

I know it's been a while since you posted this, but were you able to find a school that offeres a fresher course? I am looking too. In know Golden we€st College used to offer it, not sure if they do now.

Thanks,
Kathy

25 months ago

Hello,

Thanks,
Kathy

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.