Do you need previous JOBs/Experience to become a cosmetologst?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Jack in New York, New York

38 months ago

I am very interested in becoming a cosmetologist.. I already looked at two schools. However the most recent work experience I have on my resume is from 4 years ago when I worked at a day camp... Is this going to interfere with me getting a job as a cosmetologist or are they only going to be concerned about the experience I will have related to cosmetology?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

travel hair dresser in Bronx, New York

31 months ago

Jack in New York, New York said: I am very interested in becoming a cosmetologist.. I already looked at two schools. However the most recent work experience I have on my resume is from 4 years ago when I worked at a day camp... Is this going to interfere with me getting a job as a cosmetologist or are they only going to be concerned about the experience I will have related to cosmetology?

Hello Travel hair dresser is looking for license and experience hairstylist for our clients.You will be doing events such as weddings,baby showers,birthdays,elderly and children.Please note: Travel hairdresser only do consultations,you will set your own price for our clients and you are only going to give us 15% of what you will make.This job require you to have your own equipment and travel to our clients.This job is more rewarding than renting a chair or a salon.We have several upcoming events that we are trying to fulfill.contact travelhairdresser@yahoo.com.Thanks in advance Cristal

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.