Professional Beauty Supplies That Ship Overseas/APO ???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

melcat42 in Lompoc, California

100 months ago

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any professional beauty supplies that ship to APO(military addresses for overseas where cost is generally the same to ship as it is stateside) and/or overseas? I have found a couple sites, however they do not carry high end hair color and hair care products such as Joico, Nioxin, Matrix, Redken, Paul Mitchell, Pravana, Wella etc. I am hoping to find some that sell at licensed cosmetologist pricing of course.

I am a military wife who will be moving overseas next year due to my husbands new assignment and I am hoping to find a place that can/will ship all types of products(hair color, bleach, developers, supplies etc) to APO's.

Any help or direction in this is greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Megeshorty in Seoul, Korea, Republic of

92 months ago

Did you ever find a supplier I'm looking for one too. Working at a military base. Please email me if you do.

Reply - Report abuse

AngelaC in Washington, Michigan

69 months ago

melcat42 in Lompoc, California said: Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any professional beauty supplies that ship to APO(military addresses for overseas where cost is generally the same to ship as it is stateside) and/or overseas? I have found a couple sites, however they do not carry high end hair color and hair care products such as Joico, Nioxin, Matrix, Redken, Paul Mitchell, Pravana, Wella etc. I am hoping to find some that sell at licensed cosmetologist pricing of course.

I am a military wife who will be moving overseas next year due to my husbands new assignment and I am hoping to find a place that can/will ship all types of products(hair color, bleach, developers, supplies etc) to APO's.

Any help or direction in this is greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much!

I can ship you products!!!!!!!!!!!!! Contact me ACrabtree1985@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

I can supply products

Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

OOps that one got cut off :) I can supply pretty much ANY professional GENUINE products. Matrix, redken, biolage, paul mitchell, TIGI, OPI etc.

Reply - Report abuse

APOHAIR in Hanoi, Vietnam

39 months ago

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.