You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

49 months ago

Try advertising your job on Indeed! http://ads.indeed.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

KESS Hair Care & Salon in Keller, Texas

48 months ago

KESS Hair Care & Salon is looking for two stylists. KESS is a new salon in Keller Texas and our focus is providing an upscale experience for our customers without the upscale prices. We take pride in having a peaceful fun environment for our employees and our customers.
If you are interested, please visit KESS Hair Care & Salon at 841 North Tarrant Parkway, Keller TX 76248 and fill out an application. We will then schedule you for an interview and answer any questions you may have.
Hope to see you soon!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sovwigho in Lake City, Florida

46 months ago

Looking for a Dependable, professional, Experienced and licensed stylist in the Lake City, Florida area for a new and upcoming salon. Looking for skilled stylists in the areas of hair weaving, braiding, natural hair, perms, curls etc. Friendly, family atmosphere for employees and our customers.

All interested parties, Please email me at shannonovwigho@yahoo.com to schedule an interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shalome in Antelope, California

35 months ago

I am looking for an experienced stylist who is looking to help out new graduates in their endeavors of being a more experienced stylist. In addition, the environment is professional high end where you have the ability to be creative and help people at the same time. I am in the Placer County area. Please contact me @ lomie68@gmail.com if you are interested. I will be opening the doors in Aug of 2012. I am currently looking for someone to make a committment by December, 2011.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CHRISITIAN in Sewell, New Jersey

33 months ago

We are currently seeking an experienced and licensed Hair Stylist to join our team at a well established Salon in Washington Township, NJ - Salon Reign. We are a Full Service Salon that has been in business for 12 years nd located in the premier community of Washington Township, NJ. Our friendly and professional team takes pride in providing excellent service while keeping up with the latest trends. If you feel you would be a good fit for our team please forward your contact information along with your previous experience to Brea@salonreign.com

suesreo@gmail.com in Downey, California

32 months ago

We are a established salon with great walk-in traffic, seeking for a experienced stylist, we have established clients, and lots of potential to build more clients.... if you are experienced and want to join a professional full service salon.. with the right attitude you would make a great additions... man stylists are encourage to apply as well.. we are interested please send resume to suesreo@gmail.com. La habra location accross La habra high school.
We are seeking for rental and hire... only experienced stylists please.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.