805-204-4492 Handyman jobs or ???? wanted in Oxnard area and any groups for Business people or ??? to meet each other

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Jimmy Byas in Oxnard, California

81 months ago

Hi I am Jimmy 805-204-4492 jewelgoodboy@netzero.net I am looking for part or full time work Property mamagment,constrution,remodel,cleanouts,any business etc, that have recyclables,metals,electronics,help keep the world cleaner, surplus items,,
Networking I am looking for groups of people who meet or just 1 person who would like to meet that likes business meeting or just fun meeting ..any websites that have job posting on them..lawns,trees,night watchman needed or ?? House ,people or pet sit ? please email and say what all it is your looking for or have to offer if you call speak clearly and loud and say phone number # twice I answer phone on computer so hard to talk or get messages sometimes sorry,,,Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jrockdub in Seattle, Washington

38 months ago

If you're taking on new clients, we'd like to include you on the HomeTask Associate Network. You can see how many consumers are requesting service in your area and sign-up here:

www.hometask.com/Brands/Assoc/

You can try it for free by using promo code “STARTER”. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.