Anybody know anything about KBR jobs in Iraq?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (27)

Sheababy in Dyersburg, Tennessee

68 months ago

My fiance is getting ready to go to Iraq as a crane operator this month and I was wondering about family insurance coverage over there? Anyone have any info?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

lilpezzy in Hopkinsville, Kentucky

59 months ago

robert in Candler, North Carolina said: yes i worked for kbr in iraq and kuwait for three years .
it was andis a very good job to have .what work are you going to do over there ?
i was a truck driver running convoys out side the wire . we would get hit alot . this job not for all people . it hard living and you work alot of hours . food not the best . my e mail robertwaynesutton@yahoo.com

Get at me at lilpezzy25@gmail.com cause im tryin to get in some how if you can help me get hit me back when you get the chance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

noushad in Calicut, India

59 months ago

i like to work kbr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

fatma bell in Apo

57 months ago

yes i realy would you love to work with kbr company?how the i can contact with you.do you have email or phone number?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Joy Howe in Newbury Park, California

56 months ago

I was wondering if you could give me a little info. My husband is in school right now at ATS in Ca. He will be getting his NCCCO Cret. in crane operations. He is looking to find work when he finishes (2weeks). Any ideas on the best way to find work in Iraq?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ali ozbay in Adana, Turkey

56 months ago

Shawn Melendez in Hinesville, Georgia

56 months ago

I worked for KBR in Iraq in 09 as a light mechanic. I worked in Al Asad for nine months, I lived in a tent the whole time. They moved me to Taji which is an Army base and the living conditions were much better. Whats up with that? But I did enjoy working with the subcontractors with Prime Projects they were good people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joy Howe in Newbury Park, California

56 months ago

How did u get the job? I am afraid that my husband might not get job placement after he is done in school. I have heward ATS job placement is nnot very good. Anyone have any experience with ATS.

Dustin White in Fort Knox, Kentucky

53 months ago

I am a tanker in the Army but would like to get out and join KBR. I would like to either drive trucks, operate heavy machinery, or maintenance(waste removal). Anyone have a clue on how to begin to apply for these jobs specifically or something similar? I served in Iraq from 07-09 and i saw how hard these KBR guys work... good stuff! Please if you have any info email me. Thanks. Whitetanker19k@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

halfpint2one in Tuba City, Arizona

53 months ago

lilpezzy in Hopkinsville, Kentucky said: Get at me at lilpezzy25@gmail.com cause im tryin to get in some how if you can help me get hit me back when you get the chance

what was the pay like an was it worth it .. an when did you get to come home.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

try DyneCorp in Afg they pay better

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

I would try with jobs in AFG such as Dyne Corp or with Fluor

contra in Miami, Florida

53 months ago

Shawn can you tell me how to get in contact w/Dyne Corp

contra in Miami, Florida

53 months ago

I am looking for a truck driver job in Iraq o Afg.
ContraNic@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

www.dyn-intl.com I just heard yesterday that KBR was awarded the contract for TTM in Iraq for two more years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

pina in Oslo, Norway

53 months ago

Hello Shawn, Am interested in a job as an admin with KBR, Dyn or Flour do you think its wise to subscribe with Dangerzone.com to increase my chances or how do you advice i go about it?

iceman in Guelph, Ontario

52 months ago

Sheababy in Dyersburg, Tennessee said: My fiance is getting ready to go to Iraq as a crane operator this month and I was wondering about family insurance coverage over there? Anyone have any info?

sheababy stay in the usa forget about iraqu i did 05 and part of 06 -if he is killed you will rec half his wages for the rest of your life presently with the situation over their no no no i have sen the look on the iraqi police and their forces and i kid you not their is no appreciation for folks from the west to sum it up in a nut shell our troops are leaving i wish him well

Barry in West Linn, Oregon

52 months ago

robert in Candler, North Carolina said: yes i worked for kbr in iraq and kuwait for three years .
it was andis a very good job to have .what work are you going to do over there ?
i was a truck driver running convoys out side the wire . we would get hit alot . this job not for all people . it hard living and you work alot of hours . food not the best . my e mail robertwaynesutton@yahoo.com

You mentioned that you worked for kbr overseas.Im interested in doing such a thing.I have alot of back round in cranes, heavy equipment, some in driving truck. Ive been to there site but cant get a response. do you have any ideas i could use ?

jamie in London, United Kingdom

46 months ago

i am a 360 excavator driver / groundworker and have been trying to find work in iraq or afghanistan for over a year now but no look , any suggestions . a mate of mine who was out there in security was looking for me says you need to be ex squaddy or its who you know

AHMED in Salt Lake City, Utah

46 months ago

i like to work as a truck driver with the KBR company in IRAQ

but i have no idea how i can apply to get this job

so please send me any informations to apply

traveler

45 months ago

Just a couple questions for the forum. I was recently offered a tool room attendant position in Iraq and was wondering what the job security with KBR is like. They offered me an open-ended contract for a year and I'm scheduled for Houston in January. Will the planned withdraw of troops from Iraq in Dec 2011 be the end of KBR in Iraq? Also, does anyone know the opportunities to transfer into other positions while over there or other places overseas if the work in Iraq is drying up? I'm taking the job either way, but would like to see what the future holds. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Donald Cline in Grand Rapids, Michigan

45 months ago

Robert - my husband is interested in working in Australia or Irag driving truck through KBR and wanted to know how I go about getting information for him to do this? Anyone have any experience with this please contact me at dscline@mitcoinc.com. Thank you!

Castillo_7 in Houston, Texas

44 months ago

I have 16 years working as a heavy equipment operator .Can somebody tell my how much KBR pay for this position?

Dc28 in Raleigh, North Carolina

44 months ago

Can you email me I have a few questios for you about that job that's what I'm interested in doing over there myself dcozart28@yahoo.com

depchf20 in Sevilla, Spain

44 months ago

Hi,
I just did 2 1/2 years in Iraq. they do offer Family Health Ins and it is pretty good and affordable. I had it for my Family and they used it. If you would like any more info about Iraq, conditions etc., I was in Ar Ramadi '08-'09 and Al Asad '09-'10. I would be happy to help. I am now stationed in Spain. Brian depchf20@yahoo.com

Sheababy in Dyersburg, Tennessee said: My fiance is getting ready to go to Iraq as a crane operator this month and I was wondering about family insurance coverage over there? Anyone have any info?

rond in Port Orange, Florida

44 months ago

Hello
Can anyone tell where and how do I go about applying for a job with KBR? I've been thinking about it for some time now and really want to do this. I want to work in Iraq or somewhere over seas. I'm a VET but really need good work. Please email me at rondfaison@yahoo.com. If you know anything about salaries for warehouse work or logistics please inform. Thanks

rond in Port Orange, Florida

44 months ago

Hello everyone, my name is Ron. I've been thinking about joining the KBR team for some time and would like to work in Iraq or over seas somewhere. I'm a VET. If you know how and where I can apply please assist me. Thanks rondfaison@yahoo.com is my email address

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.