Dragline operator

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 238)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

mark ferrell in Indianapolis, Indiana

80 months ago

Experienced stripping coal or mining under water,Have ran manitowoc,american,northwest,bucyrus-erie,page and so on.Looking to relocate to the southern region of the U.S. such as AL,FL,GA,SC,TN. Does anyone have any info of a company looking for a dragline operator???
Thanks mark
Ferrell@mw.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Carlton Jones in Immokalee, Florida

78 months ago

No Dragline jobs here, I am working in Lousiana

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mark ferrell in Indianapolis, Indiana

78 months ago

I know were your from. I worked on alligator alley when it was made into a four lane.I worked around ftlauderdale and miami for years. How long have you been in Lousiana?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brett Pratt in Chicago, Illinois

78 months ago

Thanx

Nikola in Skopje, Macedonia

77 months ago

Hi Guys...this may not be the exact forum to ask but i am in a hurry...we need to buy a dragline (used one) the point is we never had expirience with them so ... i have heard Ruston Bucyrus are with good reputation. But i dont know how much fuel they use per hour... i am interested in RB-22 with Dorman 6YDA engine. The dragline is about 27 tons. any one of you who would like to give me such info i will appreciate to do so on my address: nikomil1@yahoo.com

Thanks alot! - Nikola

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

R.Griner in Winter Haven, Florida

77 months ago

Nikola in Skopje, Macedonia said: Hi Guys...this may not be the exact forum to ask but i am in a hurry...we need to buy a dragline (used one) the point is we never had expirience with them so ... i have heard Ruston Bucyrus are with good reputation. But i dont know how much fuel they use per hour... i am interested in RB-22 with Dorman 6YDA engine. The dragline is about 27 tons. any one of you who would like to give me such info i will appreciate to do so on my address: nikomil1@yahoo.com

Thanks alot! - Nikola

I have 30-B Bucyrus dragline forsale,uses 3.5 gals. per hr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dan in ohio in Stamford, Connecticut

77 months ago

i got a drag you could run if ya have any skillls have ya ever tried to teach a pot head to run one
lol
theres a 480 bucyruc 18 yard electric friction tub machine near the river in ohio i could give ya a tip or two about the controls and such how about it
oh offf the record id have to say ride red peace

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

carl in Immokalee, Florida

76 months ago

carl in Immokalee, Florida said: I am interested in the job do u know the pay rate and hours

Do u Know the town of the job opening or the #

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ken up north

76 months ago

I have a late 40's early 50's Link Belt LS-50. Can anyone tell me if it has a track lock or something to keep it from rolling towards the hole when pulling in the bucket? Right now I turn it (track carrige) sideways to prevent this. Not sure if I'm missing something or need to adjust a linkage.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mike in Olympia, Washington

76 months ago

Nikola in Skopje, Macedonia said: Hi Guys...this may not be the exact forum to ask but i am in a hurry...we need to buy a dragline (used one) the point is we never had expirience with them so ... i have heard Ruston Bucyrus are with good reputation. But i dont know how much fuel they use per hour... i am interested in RB-22 with Dorman 6YDA engine. The dragline is about 27 tons. any one of you who would like to give me such info i will appreciate to do so on my address: nikomil1@yahoo.com

Thanks alot! - Nikola

if you need a dragline operator e mail ...m.rowley9@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

carl in Immokalee, Florida

76 months ago

The Drag u buy depends on material u movin

Nikola in Skopje, Macedonia

76 months ago

It is going to be used for excavating sand from the river. Why it makes difference what we going to dig?

olen price in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

75 months ago

30 years of mining aggergates in south florida need job, dragline , loader, proceess plant thanks!

edward wilson in Howey In The Hills, Florida

74 months ago

Iam look for dragline operator work i operator all type of dragline for twenty five year. if anyone need me call 352-613-4642

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Immokalee, Florida

74 months ago

dont know

Rox

72 months ago

james in Spring, Texas said: anyone know of anyone needing a dragline operator in texas? im in operating engineers local 450 but they cant find me crap. give me a call if you know of a company looking. <Edited by Host: contact info removed>

hey, im curious, is it hard getting into local 450 apprenticeship program? Im going to try to get in the nederland/ port arthur location. Appreciate any advice or help

james in Spring, Texas

72 months ago

actually no. they really like to see new blood wanting to learn how to operate. just go to local 450 and ask to speak to someone about the apprentice program.i believe its 3 years if u have no experience. and i think its a hundred dollars for each year.

Rox

72 months ago

Alright thanks james!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Butch Hull in Salt Lake City, Utah

72 months ago

Nikola in Skopje, Macedonia said: It is going to be used for excavating sand from the river. Why it makes difference what we going to dig?

Hey get a LS_98 Link belt alot easy to run and cycles faster. easy to replace clutch linings , you can swing and walk at the same time. they are really sweethearts. where is this site located at. Just go take a look for yourself and watch it run and then go look at the others . It's brakes push so easy. I am not predejuce. For I have run many others.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nikola in Warsaw, Poland

72 months ago

We already bought a VERY old NORDWEST ... so now i am trying to find some documentation about this dragline. all i know it is all mechanical and it is from the late 50-es something like 58 or something,

ALL RECOMENDATIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

Tóth Viktor in Budapest, Hungary

72 months ago

Oil-bearing lánctalpas you manage dózert I am aware of haply big tipper dared mines autotruck jogsim also.
Somebody is emergency suchlike man?

E-mail.: viktor5000@citromail.hu

Tóth Viktor in Budapest, Hungary

72 months ago

Oil-bearing lánctalpas you manage dózert I am aware of haply big tipper dared mines autotruck jogsim also.
Somebody is emergency suchlike man?

e-mail .: viktor5000@citromail.hu

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

the jamy in Rabat, Morocco

71 months ago

hey everybody
if someone need a draglines operator
plz contact me in this e mail; thedragline@yahoo.com
thanks
and good luck for everybody

Nikola in Zielona Góra, Poland

71 months ago

does any one has some information about fraglines NORDEST (most probably those are french license of the german Menck) but this is all i know... i would appreciate if any one can tell me more about these machines

Viktor Tóth in Budapest, Hungary

71 months ago

Nikola in Leszno, Poland

71 months ago

thank you Viktor... i already found this link ...and that is how i know it is license of Menck ... but actually there is no info about the NORDEST itself.

however ,, thanks alot for your effort.

regards.

N,

Torri in Citrus Heights, California

70 months ago

mark ferrell in Indianapolis, Indiana said: Experienced stripping coal or mining under water,Have ran manitowoc,american,northwest,bucyrus-erie,page and so on.Looking to relocate to the southern region of the U.S. such as AL,FL,GA,SC,TN. Does anyone have any info of a company looking for a dragline operator???
Thanks mark
Ferrell@mw.net

Have you thought about New Mexico, there are cole mines around the Four Corners, and I hear they are opening a new mine some where there. around Farmington.

ken rumple in Maryville, Tennessee

70 months ago

I ran a dragline in fl. Iam looking to do so again are there any quarries hiring.11/21/08 please let me know if you can help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

dan hinshaw in clemmons, North Carolina

70 months ago

dragline operator,dredge operator,rubber tire loader ,track loader,dozer ,backhoe,welder,have CDLs, Have operated a sand plant for 10 years. looking for work in the states or over seas. Im very good at what I do. I dont do drugs and I drink very little, Im very good at what I do and im not cheap. danlhinshaw@yahoo.com thanks for looking

dan hinshaw in clemmons, North Carolina

69 months ago

Thanks alot! - Nikola

I have a nice 25b dragline Dan Hinshaw danlhinshaw@yahoo.com

Dave Brown in Port Richey, Florida

69 months ago

Hey Mark! I think I know you! I use to work with you at Independent agg. about 15 years ago! Is that you? Yes Im the same Dave Brown that used to drink on the job alot.Those days are over and have been for about 11 years. I worked in Hialeah for about 15 years.Also searching for Wayne Adams. Are you out there?

Mike Rowley in Olympia, Washington

69 months ago

Hi Dave. just wondering if there are andy dragline operator jobs your way?

Mike Rowley

Dave Brown in Port Richey, Florida

69 months ago

Not much in the way of jobs period. I am in central Fl.The company I work for just cut me back to 40 hrs a week about a month ago. I was working 60. That cut my pay about $275 a week....OUCH!!! The Best place to look for dragline jobs in Fl.is in south Fl. (Miami).There are a lot of rock mines down there. There are only about 4 mines within about a 60 mile radius of where I live, so draglines are hard to find here.Ive been lucky and worked for this company about 11 years.But I think we are slowly fading away.I went and got my CDL's about a year ago so I would have something to fall back on incase this job laid me off, but even dump truck jobs are hard to find.I dont know what its like in the rest of the country,but Florida sucks right now.

Andy Taylor in Guam

68 months ago

mark ferrell in Indianapolis, Indiana said: Experienced stripping coal or mining under water,Have ran manitowoc,american,northwest,bucyrus-erie,page and so on.Looking to relocate to the southern region of the U.S. such as AL,FL,GA,SC,TN. Does anyone have any info of a company looking for a dragline operator???
Thanks mark
Ferrell@mw.net

Hi Mark,
Are you still looking for a dragline position? We have a job going on in Guam for about 6-9 months .Plenty of O/T available. What sort of rate are you looking for?
Let me know if you are interested or know of anyone who is. The machine is a Manitowoc 4600 fitted with a 7cy bucket dredging a coral as part of a wharf construction project.
Thanks and regards Andy Taylor email reply to ataylor@intbridgecorp.com

Andy Taylor in Guam

68 months ago

mike in Olympia, Washington said: if you need a dragline operator e mail ...m.rowley9@gmail.com

Hi Mike,
We are looking for a dragline operator to run a Manitowoc 4600 with a 7cy bucket.
Job is for 6-9 months in Guam as part of a wharf project.
If you are interested reply to following email address ataylor@intbridgecorp.com and let me know what sort of pay rate you are looking for. There is good O/T available
Thanks and regards Andy Taylor

Andy Taylor in Guam

68 months ago

olen price in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: 30 years of mining aggergates in south florida need job, dragline , loader, proceess plant thanks!

Hi Olen,
Are you still looking for a dragline operator job.
We have a job in Guam running a Manitowoc 4600 with a 7cy bucket.Job is for6-9 months with plenty of O/T
If you are interested email me on ataylor@intbridgecorp.com and let me know what sort of pay rate you are looking for.

Andy Taylor in Guam

68 months ago

dan hinshaw in clemmons, North Carolina said: dragline operator,dredge operator,rubber tire loader ,track loader,dozer ,backhoe,welder,have CDLs, Have operated a sand plant for 10 years. looking for work in the states or over seas. Im very good at what I do. I dont do drugs and I drink very little, Im very good at what I do and im not cheap. danlhinshaw@yahoo.com thanks for looking

Hi Dan,
Are you still looking for a job? We are building a wharf in Guam and need a dragline operator to run a Manitowoc 4600 with a 7 cy bucket.
Job is for 6-9 months plenty of O/T. if you are interested please reply to ataylor@intbridgecorp.com and let me know what sort of pay rate you are looking for.

Andy Taylor in Guam

68 months ago

ken rumple in Maryville, Tennessee said: I ran a dragline in fl. Iam looking to do so again are there any quarries hiring.11/21/08 please let me know if you can help.

Hi Ken, Have a job going in Guam for 6-9 months running a Manitowoc 4600 with a 7cy bucket if you are interested reply to ataylor@intbridgecorp.com.
Thanks and regards, Andy Taylor

Butch Hull in Layton, Utah

68 months ago

There are two cover plates on your crawler undercarriage one on each side. take it off and look and see if your brake system is working or if the shoes need to be adjusted up .

Karl the heavy equipment guy in Winchester, California

68 months ago

Also check your chain tention on your chain drive.If your chain is stretched too far it will jump the sprocket teeth and you will move.

jeff in Melbourne, Florida

68 months ago

ken rumple in Maryville, Tennessee said: I ran a dragline in fl. Iam looking to do so again are there any quarries hiring.11/21/08 please let me know if you can help.

FL mining is dead,lost my job today. Anyone needing a 4600 operator?

68 months ago

iam looking for dragline work in naples bonita area. iworked for apac,&south sand and stone on a 4600.i worked bonita grande rock& sand-aggregate operating 2400 lima,88bs. looking to return to sw.florida anything going on down there

cuccheror in Ormond Beach, Florida

68 months ago

189 in Lakeland, Florida said: Mosaic mines in polk county florida

We have a shell pit and need a dragline. Would like to do a joint venture. Eventually we will need an operator.

Thanks,
cuccheror

68 months ago

olen price in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: 30 years of mining aggergates in south florida need job, dragline , loader, proceess plant thanks!

We have a shell pit. Need a dragline. Would like to do a joint venture. Eventually will need a dragline operator

68 months ago

carl in Immokalee, Florida said: The Drag u buy depends on material u movin

We have a shell pit. We need a dragline. Would be interested in a joint venture. Eventually will need a dragline operator.

dan in Clemmons, North Carolina

68 months ago

I have a very nice 25 b dragline 60 feet of boom dan hinshaw dragline is in n.c.

Mike Rowley in Olympia, Washington

68 months ago

I have not used my VA small business loan. I could buy a nice dragline and operate it for you. What size bucket will you be needing? could you guarantee me work? and for how long?

Mike Rowley

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

Mike Rowley in Olympia, Washington said: I have not used my VA small business loan. I could buy a nice dragline and operate it for you. What size bucket will you be needing? could you guarantee me work? and for how long?

Mike Rowley

A ten yard bucket. We need to dig 25 feet. The pit is 40+ Acres. It does have water.

68 months ago

cuccheror in Ormond Beach, Florida said: A ten yard bucket. We need to dig 25 feet. The pit is 40+ Acres. It does have water.

a 7or8 yard would be plenty of bucket. even a6yd would do. it cost alot for a dragline with a 10yd bucket.

will in Knoxville, Tennessee

67 months ago

I am looking for a heavy equipment operator position or foreman position. I have 15 years in the construction industry and have owned my own grading company. I can read blueprints, site layout, and slope work. 15 years of rotary laser work also. If you know of anyone who has a position around Tennessee.

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.