Dragline operator

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 237)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Manish Kaul in Calcutta, India

60 months ago

Do you use Koehring Lorain Crane 665 Crawler Cranes for your projects?

We are holding stocks in our US depot of a lot of parts for this crane.

If interested please do get in touch with us.

Best Regards,
Manish Kaul
EXCO INDIA
E.Mail : excoindia@sify.com
excoindia@vsnl.net
exco.india@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

diego boneta in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

60 months ago

Cuccheror in Port Orange, Florida said: We are interested in a joint venture. We need an operator who has his own dragline. We have a shell pit and can sell the shell that is on the bank.

ican get 30b or 98linkbelt with myself which i am a operator

60 months ago

i have draglines 98linkbelt,30b

cuccheror in Port Orange, Florida

59 months ago

We have a shell pit. Would like a joint venture. Need a drag line or dredge.

Edgewater, Fl on SR 442 (Indian River Blvd.)

cuccheror in Port Orange, Florida

59 months ago

diego boneta in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: ican get 30b or 98linkbelt with myself which i am a operator

Contact RA - colemanbldrs@yahoo.com

IraqiDirt in Houston, Texas

59 months ago

Dave Brown in Port Richey, Florida said: Hey Mark! I think I know you! I use to work with you at Independent agg. about 15 years ago! Is that you? Yes Im the same Dave Brown that used to drink on the job alot.Those days are over and have been for about 11 years. I worked in Hialeah for about 15 years.Also searching for Wayne Adams. Are you out there?

What company you working for in Port Richey?
I worked for Florida Crushed Stone for a long time.

I also hear they are looking in Elko Nevada for Big Iron operators. Not sure if they need dragline opertors or not.

59 months ago

That would be Operators... I need to learn to type

Dave Brown in Hudson, Florida

59 months ago

IraqiDirt in Houston, Texas said: That would be Operators... I need to learn to type

Right now Im working for Sunwest Mines.Bill Hunt sold it and Gary Grubbs bought it about 5 years ago. Ive been there since 1997

59 months ago

Yea I know where that is. Right off of 19. Grubbs still owns it? I heard it resold it. I have been overseas working for the last 5 years.

Fibrecon in Everett, Washington

58 months ago

I am looking for an older 30B .I can switch over from dipperstick to straight boom if needed , Prefer low mount cab, direct drive clutch. jameslangner@fibreconpacific.com

trends in Little Rock, Arkansas

58 months ago

R.Griner in Winter Haven, Florida said: I have 30-B Bucyrus dragline forsale,uses 3.5 gals. per hr

i will be interested in buying your dragline for a job. am still looking for more draglines if you can help. florida1000@gmail.com

trends in Little Rock, Arkansas

58 months ago

dan in Clemmons, North Carolina said: I have a very nice 25 b dragline 60 feet of boom dan hinshaw dragline is in n.c.

am looking for draglines to buy for a job asap. let me know if you have one or can tell me where one is. i need anything from small dragline to big and huge ones. need to bid on a job asap.

dolphine newton in Little Rock, Arkansas

58 months ago

i am looking for some draglines to put on the job asap. i need from small to bigger or huge ones. I prefer Bucyrus, American, Lima, P&H and manitowoc. Any help will be appreciated. i need to start a job asap. i will not mind if i have to get it fixed, anything goes. Your help is appreciated. florida1000@gmail.com

RESCOTT in Indianapolis, Indiana

58 months ago

have 2 2400B LIMAS READY TO GO

58 months ago

RESCOTT in Indianapolis, Indiana said: have 2 2400B LIMAS READY TO GO

how much is it and how do i get in touch with you. my email is florida1000@gmail.com

Oscar F. Hines in Auburndale, Florida

58 months ago

dolphine newton in Little Rock, Arkansas said: i am looking for some draglines to put on the job asap. i need from small to bigger or huge ones. I prefer Bucyrus, American, Lima, P&H and manitowoc. Any help will be appreciated. i need to start a job asap. i will not mind if i have to get it fixed, anything goes. Your help is appreciated. florida1000@gmail.com

I can get you in touch with some real good Manitwoc 4600 draglines.My e-mail is ofhines1@gmail.com

steve. churon in Norcross, Georgia

58 months ago

im looking for a parts forum for a 665 koehring i have some gears for a 665 that i need to sell weres a good place to put them up at?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

Am looking for Bucyrus Erie draglines and cranes in any condition. Working or non working. I need to stack up some parts. I also need crawler or truck cranes. contact me on florida1000@gmail.com
Thanks

57 months ago

I am really looking for a Bucyrus Erie draglines or cranes in any condition. working or non working.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

neal@hcs.ms in Phoenix, Arizona

57 months ago

Carlton Jones in Immokalee, Florida said: No Dragline jobs here, I am working in Lousiana

Looking for dragline operators, need 10 to go to Jordan for 12 months. 3 year contract, can extend if you want. Salary negotiable based on experience. Rooom and board. New restaurant on mine site, renovated apartment building on mine site. must be able to go immediately. Send resume to neal@hcs.ms

Gigady giggady in seville, Ohio

57 months ago

neal@hcs.ms in Phoenix, Arizona said: Looking for dragline operators, need 10 to go to Jordan for 12 months. 3 year contract, can extend if you want. Salary negotiable based on experience. Rooom and board. New restaurant on mine site, renovated apartment building on mine site. must be able to go immediately. Send resume to neal@hcs.ms

Ya Ill go to jorden lol not. Im glad andy gave up maybe he found somone for Quam i was woundering if that job was for Internatioal bridge CO i worked for them in Palau in the south pacific on a 4600 .Seems theres more operaters then jobs for the past few years i sure miss runnin them buckets i hope things pick back up although i doubt it Ive resorted to runnin cranes union cco alot more money but not nearly as fun unions are always lookin for crane operators sign up

Dan Hinshaw in Clemmons, North Carolina

57 months ago

neal@hcs.ms in Phoenix, Arizona said: Looking for dragline operators, need 10 to go to Jordan for 12 months. 3 year contract, can extend if you want. Salary negotiable based on experience. Rooom and board. New restaurant on mine site, renovated apartment building on mine site. must be able to go immediately. Send resume to neal@hcs.ms

Neal , Have you filled all tha dragline jobs going to Jordon? Dan Hinshaw

Dan Hinshaw in Clemmons, North Carolina

57 months ago

cuccheror in Ormond Beach, Florida said: We have a shell pit. Need a dragline. Would like to do a joint venture. Eventually will need a dragline operator

I have a 25 b . will that help ,dan hinshaw

brentaddis in West Palm Beach, Florida

56 months ago

cuccheror in Deland, Florida said: We are looking for a dragline and operator. We have a mining operation in Edgewater, Florida. Also, it could be a dredge and a dredge operator. This is a 40 acre shell pit. There is water in the shell pit. We can sell all the shell we can get on the bank. This could be a joint venture. colemanbldrs@yahoo.com

work on a 4600 clam bucket, currently out of louisiana, looking for a little something closer to florida, if anyone knows anything please email me, brentrafaeladdis@gmail.com
know quite a bit about the 379 motor, and can get by with the twin cummins or detroits...

brentaddis in West Palm Beach, Florida

56 months ago

Mark in Indianapolis, Indiana said: I do!!!!. I could not have said it better myself. I have only ran dragline for 30 years and found that sometimes the problem is not the machine, it's the guy in the seat.

this is is completly true! if you walk in the machine, left hand side of the outside swinger, there is a plate that manitowoc puts there, says "this machine requires a competent operator".....
at the same time, knowing your adjustments plays a big roll in this, and not only that, you have to realize the chances of you working with a new machine are slim to none, so you might have to vary off of you adjustments by just a lil bit, ie.. swingers, if you have a 35 year old machine, unless youve replaced every single pin in it, 5 1/2 inches on yer springs my not work too well.... probably will me beating you out the seat all day...lol... a lot goes into play... run yer machine, get adjusted to it, and figure your problems out from there....

flex in Little Rock, Arkansas

56 months ago

If you still have the Bucyrus Erie 30-B please contact me aciddada@yahoo.com

flex in Little Rock, Arkansas

56 months ago

i'm looking to buy used bucyrus erie crane/dragline, lima, manitowoc, p&h, link-belt etc. in any condition whether it's working or not.
pls contact me aciddada@yahoo.com

56 months ago

I am a operator with dragline exp,willing to go anywhere to work.I have run 98linkbelts,30b,88b,limas also please call if you need a reliable person . diegoboneta6767@live.com

DustyH in Butte, Montana

54 months ago

Does anyone know of any dragline operator jobs available? I need a good home for the next 10 to 15 years. I just sold out my company in Montana, got rid of my 35B. Had LS-88, LS-98, LS-108, manitowoc 222 and a 4600. Love that type of work. I live for it. So, thought someone out there might know of a company looking for a good hand. Thanks to everyone.

Dusty

DustyH

54 months ago

Well we are out west actually. Right now we are sitting in Idaho. We are from Montana but are willing to relocate just about anywhere. Thank you for the comment however. We appreciate you taking the time. Take care and thank you again.

Dusty

Jeff in Melbourne, Florida

54 months ago

Ive operated a 4600 for 20 years. Its kinda sad to see so many of them parked. Are they still going strong out your way?

Dustyh

54 months ago

Jeff in Melbourne, Florida said: Ive operated a 4600 for 20 years. Its kinda sad to see so many of them parked. Are they still going strong out your way?

Not really. Can't hardly find any draglines out here anymore. The only big ones are at the Coal Strip MT coal mine in Coal Strip. Then there are a couple of big ones at Jim Bridger Coal in Wyoming and across the interstate at Black Butte Coal. Smaller ones, like the 4600's and so on are hard to fine around. I just sold my 35B at RB auction a few months ago and they literally threw the bucket away and just wanted it for a crane which is fine with me. So who knows. It's sad for sure but I am looking and looking hard for a place to call home for the next 10 to 15 years. Have a great day.. Dusty

Randy in Leesburg, Florida

53 months ago

I have (3) 22B's and a 30B all series IV for sale, plus many parts.
Email me at randy261@embarqmail.com

KellyCSC in Panama

53 months ago

I have been reviewing the posts here and I am very impressed with the experience and knowledge of some of the contributors. I am hoping that I can get some assistance about a project we have. We need to increase the size of a large navigable lake from shore that will have a finished slope of 1:1 in most areas. The material to be removed is mostly rock that is Medium-hard density. Blasting will be preformed to fragment the material to a maximum 1 ½ foot in diameter. The idea is to have the dragline (4600 Manitowoc) remove the material wet and conform the final slope from the Pre-Splitting Blasting technique—is this possible? Also, if the slope was “Pre-Split” could the dragline excavate parallel to the shoreline in a tight area with the bucket working at the angle of the slope? The depth of the cut is approximately 60 feet. What would be the estimated cycle-time for stacking the material on the shoreline at roughly 90 degree swing angles? Lastly, what kind of production would we be looking at per hour using an 8 cubic yard bucket digging wet? We would like to work the machine around the clock except for PM and fueling. I know this is a mouthful and any help is appreciated.

dustys1

53 months ago

a 4600 Manitowoc would be the perfect machine for what you are planning. The cycle time varies, but in the situation you have there, you are looking at 400 to 500 cubic yards an hour, or 4000 to 5000 cubic yards in a 10 hour shift. The dragline will build the best slope at either a slope up or a slope down. Make sure that you get the right operator for your dragline. Maintenance freaks, like me and my son who do this are your best people. Hope this helps you and I wish you all the best in your adventure.

Dusty Hall
four zero six, four nine zero, four three three seven.

kmeury

52 months ago

cuccheror in Ormond Beach, Florida said: We have a shell pit and need a dragline. Would like to do a joint venture. Eventually we will need an operator.

Thanks,
cuccheror

I have draglines avaliable in Florida,let me know what you need and we can put a deal together we have great prices - kdmeury@aol.com

operater35 in Lake Charles, Louisiana

52 months ago

mark ferrell in Indianapolis, Indiana said: Experienced stripping coal or mining under water,Have ran manitowoc,american,northwest,bucyrus-erie,page and so on.Looking to relocate to the southern region of the U.S. such as AL,FL,GA,SC,TN. Does anyone have any info of a company looking for a dragline operator???
Thanks mark
Ferrell@mw.net

hey, mark have you tryed manson gulf or weeks marine, if your interested email me for more info. operater35@yahoo.com

Dave Brown in Port Richey, Florida

51 months ago

dign it in Miami, Florida said: Is this the Dave Brown from Vulcan's medley Plant? Ken Duncan's friend?

Yup.Who is this?

51 months ago

Mark in Indianapolis, Indiana said: Hay Dave Brown, This is mark, I think we worked togather at independent agg in florida. If i remember it was a Page 725 !6 yard Machine i was runing there. Are you the same Dave?

Thats me Mark!

51 months ago

Mark in Indianapolis, Indiana said: Hay Dave Brown, This is mark, I think we worked togather at independent agg in florida. If i remember it was a Page 725 !6 yard Machine i was runing there. Are you the same Dave?

Its me Mark!

51 months ago

4600 operator in Yigo, Guam said: Dave, How so UNTRUE if you have real operators. No offense but I have ran 4600 for years without ever changing a drum clutch friction. If you do not belive me than you do not run a 4600 as efficient as it is meant to be run. I have operated several new 4600's, alongside 2400's, and can tell you that though a 2400 may be tough and stand alot of abuse, if you run the 4600 like it belongs to you it will run forever. (We also out-produced the 2400's, not for one year but 20). Also, would love to show you log books with repairs- Next to none.
Whatever operators are responsible for the repairs you mentioned should not be in the seat.
I can go on but I have a feeling you are a 2400 operator and would never belive me any way.
Let me know your thoughts on above.

All I can say is, Ive been running draglines for over 33 years. Heres what Ive run,88-b,NW model 6 With clam bucket,NW 95,NW 190,4600,Super88-b,2400,Page721,Page 725. Ive probably worked at 9 different rock mines in my life.Ive never been fired from a job,Ive either quit or was laid off.On the jobs Ive worked at,Ive probably ran or been around about 8 different 4600's.Everyone of them (working 24 hrs) could not run a month without some sort of major problem. And you can bet ,it was going to take at least 2 days if not more to fix it. Thats 24 different operators that you say dont know what there doing.Most of these draglines were in south Fl where, (in my opinion),there are some of the best dragline operators in the state.Thats just my opinion. Im speaking of what if seen in over 30 years.If you can run a 4600, With "next to none" repairs for four years,either you are god,or you dont run it much.

Bob Means in Chula Vista, California

51 months ago

I need a dragline and an operator to dredge a small lake and clear it of reeds in the San Diego, CA area.This is a small job. The lake is only 1.5 acres.

Aran in Sydney, Australia

51 months ago

Dave Brown in Port Richey, Florida said: All I can say is, Ive been running draglines for over 33 years. Heres what Ive run,88-b,NW model 6 With clam bucket,NW 95,NW 190,4600,Super88-b,2400,Page721,Page 725. Ive probably worked at 9 different rock mines in my life.Ive never been fired from a job,Ive either quit or was laid off.On the jobs Ive worked at,Ive probably ran or been around about 8 different 4600's.Everyone of them (working 24 hrs) could not run a month without some sort of major problem. And you can bet ,it was going to take at least 2 days if not more to fix it. Thats 24 different operators that you say dont know what there doing.Most of these draglines were in south Fl where, (in my opinion),there are some of the best dragline operators in the state.Thats just my opinion. Im speaking of what if seen in over 30 years.If you can run a 4600, With "next to none" repairs for four years,either you are god,or you dont run it much.

They must be the hardest clutch linings know to man..lol. I'm 3rd generation operator 27 years old, me and my dad run a couple of koehring's (nck605 and 406's)at the moment and have found in Australia, anyway, ever since they stopped allowing asbestos in the clutch material, were changing lining's alot more frequently. Wish they never stopped them, my pop retired at 80 years old, operated for 50 odd years, and the asbestos clutch's done him no harm. its a joke!!! I'm really enjoying reading what people post on here, some comical, some very interesting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gareth evans in Chester, United Kingdom

51 months ago

looking to sell x 2 lima 2400 b crawler cranes in good order 150 ft jibs and clam shell buckets been used to unload ships on port side can be used to sand drag or liftting crane can organise shipping and dismatailing

not to be missed
garethevans218@btinternet.com
england

Gary Slagle in Redding, California

50 months ago

cuccheror in Deland, Florida said: We are looking for a dragline and operator. We have a mining operation in Edgewater, Florida. Also, it could be a dredge and a dredge operator. This is a 40 acre shell pit. There is water in the shell pit. We can sell all the shell we can get on the bank. This could be a joint venture. colemanbldrs@yahoo.com

I have a NW9570 w/3 yd. bucket. I have been digging consistently here in Ca. but things are really slowing down here in this enviro whacky liberal state. Am interested in pulling up stakes and fleeing.

DustyH in Butte, Montana

50 months ago

Everyone that is looking for a dragline job, please beware of International Underground out of Jacksonville, FL. Dave Bucci is a major rip off artist and makes tons of promises and uses the ever living day lights out of you without even so much as any sort of compensation. Just letting everyone know of the abuse from this company and all the promises etc that is made and never lived up to. Any questions, drop us a note and we can share with you what happened to us. Thank you.

Dusty

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dean in Orlando, Florida

49 months ago

edward wilson in Leesburg, Florida said: Iam back online look for dragline operator job if anyone need me give me a email

anytime.every call me ROSCO.

I have a job for a dragline in Orlando. I want to move 30,000 cubic yards of dry stockpiled dirt/gravel and make another pile about 100-200 feet away. You bring the dragline. Start as soon as possible. What would you charge for this job?

Dean Jennings

djennings@keewin.net

John Todd in Lehigh Acres, Florida

49 months ago

Experienced Stripping or minning under water. Ran mantowoc
and clamshell,Northwest,American. I allso run dozer and loader
years EXP.

edwinracme in Indianapolis, Indiana

49 months ago

iam looking for help some operating some ground work ( i dont mean hand work) anyone interested the work is in indiana north carolina and north dokota wages based on ability

turbo 59 in San Gabriel, California

49 months ago

yes im interested what do you have,I have plenty of experience

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.