Dragline operator

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 237 of 237)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

Dustys1 in Odessa, Texas

39 months ago

Well I sure hope that everyone found a nice dragline job for sure. I actually wish I still have my 4600 but thats ok too for sure. It was fun and I did all that sales and training video as the company I sold the dragline too still uses all that video on the CD and online too. Well I wish everyone a great day and rest of the month. hehe. Take care everyone.

Dusty

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dustys1 in Odessa, Texas

39 months ago

And if you would like to take a look at the video for sales and training for that dragline you can take a look at the link below. It is me in the beginning and also it is me doing all the training and operating my 4600. After they looked at the video on CD that I made they bought my 4600 within one hour. It was great. And it's nice they still use the video for training not only on CD's but also on the web. Hope you like it. Have a super duper day.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlUYWGJ2GOA

Dusty

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

buck3647 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

39 months ago

I have 3 draglines sitting in Ft Lauderdale if anyone knows of a project in Florida

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shad Cundiff in Victoria, Texas

38 months ago

Sand and Gravel Operation in Victoria, TX (2.5 hrs south of Houston) is seeking an experienced dragline operator to operate our Lima 1250SC. Please send resumes to ana@statematerials.us

Thank-you,
Shad

bardo12 in Berwick, Louisiana

37 months ago

Willow in Miami, Florida said: Mark,

I live in South Florida and have two brothers and a father all dragline operators. All have moved to other areas due to the lack in dragline work down here. Dad retired altogether, one bro is now in MS driving a truck for North American Coal Co. and the other is still looking fo work in Central or Northern FL with no luck. Sorry I don't have better info for you. Good luck in your search and God Bless!

Do you know anyone still looking for dragline work? Have some 14/7 work in Louisiana.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

larry johnson

37 months ago

hi

i am larry . johnson

with metro gear & engineering

we rebuild & machine all types of equipment Bull Gears = Pinion Gears + Shafts = For Shovel & Dragline Equipment Rebuilding

larry johnson in Duluth, Georgia

36 months ago

hi sir we do all types of gears & shafts ID&OD Machining & Rebuilding

MG&E MY WEB SITE IS www.mgengineering.info

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ulziitogtokh in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

36 months ago

have you any diamond drillers job?

samuel klemann in salem, Ohio

36 months ago

Does anyone know of any dragline jobs around Ohio or Northern florida? There has got to be something somewhere.

36 months ago

Jimmy Cruce in Kissimmee, Florida said: Don't think I met you in south Fl., but I knew your Dad when he worked for Brown Badget? I was the 24OOB Lima repair company in South Fl. for maney years, also was very close to Bill Whitehead who also worked for Lima like your Dad. Aren't you kin to a operater named Dan Gay?

Is this the same jimmy i know? This is Sam from CEMEX also CIC

36 months ago

I have 3 draglines for sale if you hear of work

36 months ago

jay in Lake Worth, Florida said: Hey Buck, what size are those draglines?

LS 98 1969 471 Detroit recently overhauled by Detroit Diesel
BE Super 30B 1974 671 Detroit Diesel
Lima 45C 1972 671 Detroit Diesel less than 300 hours on rebuilt
Clam shell buckets and various size dragline buckets

Mike Rowley in Olympia, Washington

36 months ago

State Materials LLC in Victoria tx Smith street.google posting phone numbers is not allowed. let me know if you got the job

ryan in Brisbane, Australia

36 months ago

So is the money for dragline operators in the US good? I am in Queensland Australia & am desperate for a couple of dragline operators to help with the influx of work I currently have in the coal mining industry. Im currently running a 88B series 4 & an older 38B. Anyone looking to travel or work away for 12 months or more and is experienced with these machines should email me at ryan.keating@hotmail.com to find out further conditions. The job provides meals, accommodation, $150,000+ (AUD) a year, all on an even time roster (7 on/7 off)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ryan in Brisbane, Australia

36 months ago

So is the money for dragline operators in the US good? I am in Queensland Australia & am desperate for a couple of dragline operators to help with the influx of work I currently have in the coal mining industry. Im currently running a 88B series 4 & an older 38B. Anyone looking to travel or work away for 12 months or more and is experienced with these machines should email me at ryan.keating@hotmail.com to find out further conditions. The job provides meals, accommodation, $150,000+ (AUD) a year, all on an even time roster (7 on/7 off)

Rowdy dog in Yigo, Guam

36 months ago

Ron in Pasadena, Texas said: Please email me at draglineman@comcast.net if you need a dragline operator have 36 year experience

Ron,

That job in Guam is finished. See Ryan's comment 2 days ago looking for work in Australia. Pays 150K (AUD) annual, 7 days on/off. Right now Australian dollar is stonger than US Dollar, comes out to about 160K. Australia in not bad place to work either.

31 months ago

Mark Ferrel, did'nt i work with you in FLorida at Independent Agg. on a 740 page Dragline.

dign it in Hollywood, Florida

30 months ago

Dave Brown in Port Richey, Florida said: Your a funny guy!

Thought you might like to know that Beetle Butler passed away 6/14/12 from prostate cancer

jbcruce@NETZERO.NET in Lady Lake, Florida

30 months ago

To Dig it in Hollywood, Fl.

David how you doing? Still running that big machine @ the end of 41st St.?

Dave Brown in Port Richey, Florida

30 months ago

Sorry to hear that. I had a couple of run ins with the guy but thats gonna happen every now and then.I hope his family is well.

Dign it in Lawrenceville, Georgia

30 months ago

jbcruce@NETZERO.NET in Lady Lake, Florida said: To Dig it in Hollywood, Fl.

David how you doing? Still running that big machine @ the end of 41st St.?

????

Scott Lanker in Ocala, Florida

28 months ago

samuel klemann in salem, Cayman Islands said: I'm still looking to relocate to Florida if anyone knows of any dragline jobs in northern Florida area

We are considering hiring a second experienced dragline operator. Full time, long-term employment in central Florida. If you are interested, please email me at scottlanker@gmail.com

Dave Brown in Hudson, Florida

25 months ago

What is the pay rate in miami now? $15 is Top money here.Im tinking about going back.

Tim Reynolds

22 months ago

buck3647 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: I have 3 draglines sitting in Ft Lauderdale if anyone knows of a project in Florida

What do you get a cubic yard to dig? I Have a project in Ft Lauderdale, about 24K yards to dig.

Tim Reynolds

22 months ago

Is there anyone in Ft Lauderdale who owns and operates, Im looking for a sub to help our dig team out.

David Pressler in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

22 months ago

Tim Reynolds said: What do you get a cubic yard to dig? I Have a project in Ft Lauderdale, about 24K yards to dig.

Is your dig in Ft Lauderdale still ongoing
dpressler@safedomes.com

David Pressler in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

22 months ago

Tim Reynolds said: Is there anyone in Ft Lauderdale who owns and operates, Im looking for a sub to help our dig team out.

2 Draglines available in Ft Lauderdale BE 30B and LS98 For sale or rent
lunarcon@aol.com
for more info
David
nine five four three seven zero seven nine four four

Dign It in Hollywood, Florida

22 months ago

Dave Brown in Hudson, Florida said: What is the pay rate in miami now? $15 is Top money here.Im tinking about going back.

$15 an Hour? Damn Dave, you are grossly overpaid!!!

Toddh

17 months ago

cuccheror in Deland, Florida said: We are looking for a dragline and operator. We have a mining operation in Edgewater, Florida. Also, it could be a dredge and a dredge operator. This is a 40 acre shell pit. There is water in the shell pit. We can sell all the shell we can get on the bank . This could be a joint venture. colemanbldrs@yahoo.com

Is this opportunity still Available?

Toddh in Nashville, Indiana

13 months ago

Cuccheror in Port Orange, Florida said: We are interested in a joint venture. We need an operator who has his own dragline. We have a shell pit and can sell the shell that is on the bank .

I own my own dragline as well as other heavy equipment and am looking for any opportunity to put these to work. Contact me at toddharris67@yahoo.com

dave in Port Richey, Florida

10 months ago

mark ferrell in Indianapolis, Indiana said: Experienced stripping coal or mining under water,Have ran manitowoc,american,northwest,bucyrus-erie,page and so on.Looking to relocate to the southern region of the U.S. such as AL,FL,GA,SC,TN. Does anyone have any info of a company looking for a dragline operator???
Thanks mark
Ferrell@mw.net

Hey Mark,you still @ this addy?

David Pressler in Ft Lauderdale, Florida

10 months ago

mark ferrell in Indianapolis, Indiana said: Experienced stripping coal or mining under water,Have ran manitowoc,american,northwest,bucyrus-erie,page and so on.Looking to relocate to the southern region of the U.S. such as AL,FL,GA,SC,TN. Does anyone have any info of a company looking for a dragline operator???
Thanks mark
Ferrell@mw.net

Currently selling a BE 30B & LS 98 perhaps the buyer might need an operator OR go into business for yourself
Visit me at www.safedomes.com

John Barns in Bundaberg, Australia

9 months ago

Hi guys , I'm from South East Queensland Australia , A friend of mine and I are looking to import some 50 ton approx draglines into Australia . American draglines seem to be a good thing , any information you can provide as to the good and bad would be most helpful .

9 months ago

John Barns in Bundaberg, Australia said: Hi guys , I'm from South East Queensland Australia , A friend of mine and I are looking to import some 50 ton approx draglines into Australia . American draglines seem to be a good thing , any information you can provide as to the good and bad would be most helpful .

BE 30B 1969 South Florida $40,000 LS98 1974 $15,000
www.safedomes.com for more info
David Pressler

9 months ago

Two draglines BE 30B and LS 98 more info at www.safedomes.com

ryan keating in Brisbane, Australia

9 months ago

Hi John bucyrus erie 38b weigh in round 55 with 70 foot of stick and 2 yard bucket. Easy enough to work on. Have one 40 kilometres west of emerald if you want to inspect one in person

John Barns in Bundaberg, Australia

9 months ago

Thanks for the reply guys , Ryan , My friend and I both work at Rolleston Coal , Maybe we could have a look at the old girl . Email me your phone number at wbesolutions@gmail.com and we can sort something out . Thanks guys , I will look at all the others as well .

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.